Magical Awakenings {MA}

Nic groaned loudly as she started to move harder and faster against him. "Fuck, you feel so good," he growled. He could feel himself throbbing inside of her and he decided to help her out as he started to thrust up into her each time she moved down onto him. He smirked at her question when she whispered against his lips. "Kiss me," he whispered back against her mouth. Nic used his hand that was teasing her breast and reached down behind her to grab her ass, squeezing it firmly as he held her tight in his arms while he continued to rub her clit.

Hearing him growl almost made her laugh as she tried hard to not to otherwise she would loose focus as he helped her by thrusting upwards she groaned loudly as she clawed the material behind making it easier to ride him harder, as she bounced on his cock. As she leaned in and kissed him like he asked, she always submitted to his request as she flicked his lips open with her needy tongue, her body erupted in goosebumps as he moved his hand down from her breast to her ass and squeezed it making her jerk a little forward. Fuck she was so close as she moaned in his mouth as he teased her even more, her hips rocking against his hand, his cock as she started to come undone, her legs shaking as she wasn't able to control herself and moaned in his mouth as she came.

Nic couldn't stop touching her, he just wanted to have his hands all over her as they were making love to each other. He kissed her back passionately, parting his lips when he felt her tongue on them. He moaned back against her mouth as he felt himself throbbing inside of her. He could feel his orgasm coming quickly and he continued to moan as he felt her come undone around him. "Shit," he moaned against her mouth as he finished inside of her. Nic smirked when he felt her legs shaking against his. "Mmm, bet that felt good." He smirked at her.

Scar hated that she was so easily to come but it was music to his ears when he knew what was happening, she could keep going again and again but right now she was tired as her body came undone around him. Hearing him curse as she kissed him, knowing she had already came she couldn't help but ride him faster to help ride out his orgasm. Panting against his neck as she nuzzled into him feeling his seed deep inside her she closed her eyes contently. "Way too good" she whispered softly as she planted a few kisses to his neck.

Nic groaned softly as she continued to ride him after they had both orgasmed. He smirked when he heard her panting against his neck, before he laughed softly at what she said. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her, humming lightly as she kissed his neck. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a voice saying that she was wanted on set. "She's busy!" Nic shouted back before laughing again. He ran his hand up and down her back as he kissed her shoulder sweetly.

Scar was glad he had enjoyed himself like she had closing her eyes as she hummed against his skin, as she finished planting small tender kisses to his neck, she nibbled it a little not enough to make a mark but enough for him to feel her teeth grazing his skin. When there was a knock she jumped and hushed Nic but moaned into his ear as he touched her skin, getting up quickly slapping his arm softly, "Shush" she whispered kissing his lips softly. "I'm coming" she called but blushed at how Nic would take that, with his dirty mind. Grabbing a towel she ran to her room and grabbed her dressing gown once she was covered up apart from her neck, and feet she opened the door. "We need you on set in twenty, the boss has decided to do the romance scenes since other things are going wrong everything seems to be faulty. Here's what you need to do, and come with only bottom underwear on don't worry nothing else will be seen via big screen apart from your back" Scar gritted her teeth a little knowing Nic would be listening to all this and nodded her head, "Okay I'll be there" she said closing the door behind her she placed the script she already knew what would be happening and sighed as she leaned against the door before facing him. "Wanna come with or?" of course she knew the answer to that.

Nic smiled when he heard her hum against his neck, before he smirked lightly when he heard her moan into his ear. He chuckled when Scarlett slapped his arm before he quickly kissed her back. "I'm sure we can make that happen again," he winked at her playfully when she said that she was coming to the other person. He watched as she ran off to her room and he probably would have just continued to sit there in all his glory completely naked, but he was sure that she probably wouldn't have liked that very much. So he reached down to grab his boxers from the floor before he pulled them back on. Of course he was listening as she answered the door, although he hadn't been expecting to hear what he did. Nic growled under his breath softly when he heard that she was needed for a romance scene. Of course he knew that that came with the job but he still didn't like it, even if it was all fake. He remembered how one of their own sex scenes had ended up with them having real sex before they had started dating, and yes there was a small part of him that worried that might happen again. "You didn't tell me that there was a sex scene," Nic frowned at her when she turned back to face him. He shook his head when she asked if he wanted to go with her. "No, I'll just wait here. Are we still on for dinner?"

Scar turned bright red but was trying to shush him as he put on some boxers she had told anyone she was expecting a guest even a celeb like her Nic. “Maybe later” she whispered before proceeding with a colleague on the set. Scar froze as she heard him growl great she sighed as she looked at him her jaw partly open as he mentioned that she hadn’t told him about the sexual scenes. “There wasn’t going to be any I did ask, seems like the director changed his mind last minuet” she said glancing at his features hoping he wasn’t to mad with her, though she knew he wouldn’t be happy if something like this happened. Since they had been together she couldn’t picture her with anyone else especially when he did as he pleased with her. Seeing his frowned she grunted and rolled her eyes at him entering her bedroom again. Dropping the towel she had to wash her body again before getting semi-dressed. Dropping her gown and towel she washed quickly getting rid of Her boyfriends scent and grabbing some standard knickers and walked back out wrapping her robe around her. “Well that depends if your going to be grumpy” she said grabbing her slippers and combing her hair. They would pamper her before she actually went on set though the only person fake or real she wanted to make love to was him. 

Nic chuckled lightly when she blushed and whispered to him that maybe he could make come again later. He wasn't really planning on it but it was fun to tease her sometimes. He sighed when she told him that there weren't going to be any sex scenes but the director must have changed his mind last minute. He told himself that he couldn't be mad at her, it wasn't her fault that he was the jealous type. This was their job so he couldn't do anything about it. Nic stood up from the couch and walked over to her, before he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "Knock them dead," he winked at her. He watched as she walked off, back to the bathroom before she rejoined him later on. Nic rolled his eyes when she said it depended on if he was going to be grumpy or not. "Who's being grumpy? I'm not grumpy." He said, folding his arms over his chest and sticking his tongue out at her. Hopefully she would be able to tell that he was just joking though.

Scar didn't really know what to make of him hearing the news of her sex scenes she couldn't tell if he was joking with her or was he being real about going in a huff. She tried to put it out of her mind but found it hard knowing she would be leaving her trailer with him inside, would he get mad and then leave? or would he stick around for her return? who knows. As he stood up and walked over to her kissing her quickly and told her to knock them dead she grinned. "thank you baby I'll try" she said grinning at him. "You Nic mr grumpy bum" she teased winking as she grabbed a chocolate bar and threw it into his lap. As he stuck his tongue out at her, "I'll be gone so I'll be back hopefully soon if they don't keep me" she said kissing his cheek before she dashed out of her trailed and made her way towards hair and makeup. They applied minimal basic makeup to her face so she looked natural for being in bed. Her hair was curled but then brushed out so it looked natural too. Once she was finished she then made her way towards the set, as her stomach churned. The idea of doing this made her anxious as she arrived on the closed set, there were like five people here which made her happy. She was told to get into the bed so she slipped off her robe and slippers and climbed in. They were waiting on the arrival of the lead guy who hadn't turned up yet as she closed her eyes humming. 

Nic smiled back at her when she thanked him, he was trying to be supportive even if he didn't like the situation. Which was probably a little weird that eh was being supportive of her having fake sex with some other guy, but it was more that he was being supportive of her job and he wanted her to do a good job making her movie. He rolled his eyes when she said that he was being grumpy again, before he raised an eyebrow as she threw a chocolate bar at it. He laughed softly and shook his head at her as he caught it before setting it back down on the counter. Nic nodded when she said that she would be back soon before she kissed his cheek and left. He turned around and walked back over to the couch to sit down again. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to play som games on it.

The lead guy was even later as she got up wrapping the blanket around her so others couldn’t see her naked chest. A little bit of dignity at least. When he did arrive it looked like he had been drinking as she slid off the bed and wrapped her own robe around her as he staggered her way. ”I’m not doing this while he’s drunk...” she said looking around alarmed, he grunted and shook his head. ”I’ll be fine you will be fine I just need some douche courage.. being next to a beautiful woman and all” He said winking at her which made her feel uncomfortable. As they were told to get into the bed she shook her head protesting as they all stood here shouting st her to get on with it. As they had wasted half a day already. As she took her robe off she climbed back under the covers, he did as well. Then the camera rolled and they began to make out as he kissed her roughly it was horrible, his breath smelt and he just smelt in general. Being told to roll over she was now on top as she pretended to grind on him as the covers slipped and her pants were shown. The director asked her to take them off, so she did pushing them under her pillow. Back to work as she moved against him not that she wanted to this was all wrong. It was her first sex scene since the one with nich. They called cut and went off for a moment telling them to create something magically that’s when he pushed her off and pinned her to the bed, and began to kiss down her body in places he shouldn’t be touching, she quirked as his a hand lowered and toyed with her breast and down to her sex. Touching her inappropriately tears formed her eyes a she cried, screaming out thrashing about not wanting to be touched like this now she wished nich was here. He was about to remove his pants when she really screamed enough that it burned her throat as he got closer that’s when she felt someone tackle him off her. It was a crew member she as friendly with and always had on set with her most of the time. He was older than her but a friend someone she trusted. Crying she wrapped her robe around her and rushed off. ”I quit, do this movie without me I can’t believ you let him do that drunk, he sexually attcked me while your stuffing your fat face” she screamed at the director who was stuffing his face with cakes, shoving the cake into his face as she stormed off. As she ran to her trailer she patted her cheeks so nich didn’t have to see. Though she was shaking as she stood back in her trailer walking without saying a word to the bedroom she grabbed her suitcase and began to pack Just throwing it all in. Without a care apart form her general important things like make up and perfume. Sniffling she took a deep breath when there was a knock at the door making her freeze. ”scar are you in there...? I’m sorry about what happened he’s an ass and been kicked off the movie and taken off the set the director wants a chat” Charlie said the guy who had saved her, the friend. sobbing as she shook her head, ”I can’t do the movie now not after what happened” she said through tears her voice breaking. She hadn’t even told nich yet and she knew if he knew he would burn the whole place down. Charlie came in and seen nich was there and shied away, but spilled what happened anyway to him. As he was trying to convince scar to come back as she finished packing. 

Nic was waiting the best that he could while he continued to sit on th couch and played games on his phone. He thought about walking around to see if she had a book or something to read, but he didn't. After a while he got bored with the games and started to check out his different social media accounts instead. He looked up when he heard a female screaming and right away he could feel his blood boiling because he was pretty sure that that wasn't supposed to happen during a sex scene. Of course he wanted to go make sure that Scarlett was alright, but he didn't want to ruin her movie either. A few minutes later he looked up again and instantly he knew that something was wrong as he watched her walk right past him to her room and started packing her bag. Nic listened as some guy started talking through the door, saying that some other guy had been kicked off the site and his anger just went up a notch. He got up and opened the door, ready to walk out but Charlie told him what had happened. He growled as he pushed past him and went to go beat up the other guy.

Scar hadn’t been listening to anything behind her she was too upset to do or say anything else she just wanted our of here. Crying well sobbing as she packed she then sat on her bed seeing that nich wasn’t there she hoped for the main lead guy had left otherwise he was a dead man. Charlie wasn’t there either so he was with nich took, biting her lip she sighed she didn’t want nich to get arrested in the muggle world for beating someone up. Grabbing her wand knowing it was wrong she cast her patronus though it was just a blue wave of light not her full patronus she wasn’t happy enough to cast that. “Nic come back please don’t do anything stupid for the sake of your career and not going to prison”. Scar was worried while she waited hiding her wand again and that’s when the knock on the door made her jump and scream as she held her robe close to her. Her cheeks were puffy and her eyes red sore it was the director. He looked devsestated as he apologised for what happened, “Scarlett I know nothing I say will condone his actions we booted him off the set apperently this isn’t the first incident today with him he abused another member of staff prior to coming on set with you that’s why he was drunk and what happened after.... I don’t want you to quit so please don’t leave. I have an offer for you, but first listen to me. We are going to scrap all his parts and offer them to someone you already have worked with and well currently have here on set with you.. well if he wants to anyway he might drag you away after today. I will help get a lawyer involved so you can get justice from what happened today we will also pay you more money if you stay and finish the film we will also pay nich more too, have a think on it and let me know tomorrow also nich won’t find the man we kicked him out just after I watched you run off. I’m sorry I left you alone I didn’t realise that would of happened” he said honestly as he took one of her hands which made her flinch a little but okay as he patted it, he smiled and left knowing she needed time as she waited for nich to come back. 

Nic balled his hands into fists when he heard Scarlett crying as he walked out of the tralier. Of course he wanted to do nothing but comfort her first, but first his anger was taking a hold of his body and he was ready to knock the guy's lights out. He froze when a ball of blue light appeared in front of him, before he realized that it was a message from Scar. He thought about not listening to it, he could get himself out of jail if he had to. But he knew that she wouldn't want him beating anyoneup, so he took a deep breath and stretched his fingers before he turned around and walked back. Nic took another deep breath before he stepped back into the tralier and saw her still crying. There was sadness in his eyes and his heart, but he could still feel his blood boiling too. He just wanted to sit and hold her all night, but he wasn't sure if she wanted to be touched right now.

Sat down once she was left on her own she sighed heavily as she hung her head in shame as she sighed just when she thought everything was going great her life, her career, her romantic life and much more now it felt so harsh, shattering as she breathed hard heaving the trailer door opening. Once he was in she looked at him as her lip trembled as she stood up feeling faint as she walked into his arms, knowing he was the safest place to be even though she did flinch a little as his arms wrapped around her as she breathed hard. "Nich I'm sorry I shouldn't of done this movie" she cried weeping into the crook of his neck as she cried. Scar hated feeling like this and she hated what someone had done to her, she had never asked for this and she didn't want it. It was embarrassing, she was hurting and now she knew Nich was too.  "I love you and I understand if you don't want this anymore" she was now tarnished in a way.

Nic tried to remain as calm as he could, he knew that he had to remain calm for her despite that he just wanted to murder the guy right now. He watched as she got up and walked over to him, and he held his arms open for her as he met her half way. "Sorry," he whispered into her hair when he felt her flinch. He hoped that she knew that he would never intentionally hurt her, aside from those times when they had sex to make the pleasure even better. He just stood there, holding her as he bit down on his lower lip when he heard her crying into his neck. Nic rubbed her back gently as he shook his head. "Shh, it's not your fault. It's going to be okay," he promised her. He would do anything in his power to make it better. He pulled away when she said that she understood if he didn't want her anymore, that hurt him too. "Baby, do not ever, ever think that I don't want you. I love you, I will never stop loving you."

Scar didn’t really want to be touched but she knew nich wouldn’t ever hurt her like what had happened. He wasn’t a monster he was her lover and future partner. “It’s okay honestly I feel safe in your arms. They want you to shoot the other guys scenes and feature in the movie” she whispered against his chest. As she snuggled into his chest with a smile and a large inhale of his aftershave. Enjoying him around her, even after what had happened. Scar didn’t say much to his words would it really be okay? She wa sure it was already out in the public eye if the drunken idiot spilled his beans. Which was more than likely to happen. “I love you too I just know how things like this happen. The other partner doesn’t or couldn’t cope with what’s happened. I don’t want you to pity me or be with me out of sympathy” she said with an exhale as she looked at him reaching her hand up to stroke his cheek. His rough spiky little hairs pricking her delicate skin but she didn’t care. She liked when he was rugged more than him being clean shaven. taking his hand she pulled him towards the sofa as she sat down and tugged him softly to join her. 

Nic smiled lightly when she told him that she felt safe in his arms, which he was very glad to hear. He would never intentionally hurt her. But then he frowned when she said that they were offering him the mean lead part. "Do you want me too?" He whispered back, feeling uncomfortable with the idea. While he would know that she was safer if he did take the part, he didn't want her doing this movie anymore. There would be other offers in the future and neither of them needed the money, so he wanted to put this whole movie behind them and maybe even take a break from acting for a little bit. Nic shook his head at what she said before he rest his cheek on top of her head. "Never," he replied before kissing her forehead. He smiled softly at her as she reached up to stroke his cheek, before he followed her over to the sofa and sat down next to her.

Scar felt bad if they ditched the movie not that she wanted anything to do with it but if she didn't go through with it her chance at being the lead might never come again and she had worked so hard for it, the whole crew and everyone else who had made this fun expect for the ass who was now gone thank god. Scar would hex him at a later date when she could actually brave herself up for it anyway, right now she felt so sick that he had touched her in places on Nic had permission to do so. "I'd feel bad if I left the movie, besides it means we get to spend time together it won't take long for you to be caught up in the lines and the role" he was a good actor himself more experience than she was, but that was because he was older and had been stared in more things than she had. Her first big movie had been with him and now she was lucky to have another along side him. Scar just nodded her head as she leaned against him snuggled against his neck with her eyes closed as she held him for comfort. "What's for dinner?" she said as her stomach growled on queue.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.