Molly arrives at the front steps of St Mungo's with her father, Percy Weasley. She takes a moment to look at St Mungo's with a bit of distress in her, since this is being her first official day working here, and it sure wasn't gonna be like her internship in the summers before, this was going to be the real thing. She had made it off from the chopping block and into the frying pan. As she was thinking all of these things t herself, she hears his father clear his throat and starts saying something words to her, "You got this, Moll. There's nothing to worry about. They wouldn't had hired you otherwise, and remember we are all cheering for you, especially Grandpa. And he even sent you something, which I was told to only give you to you on your first day at the new job, so this is for you from him. Now, I would suggest you open it later and hurry, you don't want to be late on your first day, right?" Molly nodded to his father listening as the street clock was chiming now as the hour had come, she grabbed the present from his father, given him a quick hug. "Thanks, daddy. I'll see you after work." With that she quickly went towards the door, taking a deep breath to herself, and walked inside the doors of the hospital. 

After how many hours of her first day in her new job as the welcome witch, lunchtime had rolled around, and Molly was feeling a bit hungry, so she hurried off to the hospital lunch cafeteria to grab herself a coffee and a sandwich. As she noticed the place was a bit packed, she was able to find an empty table with two seats, so she hurried down to take the table, placing her stuff down on it, and started to drink slowly first some of her coffee, in very much needed of that caffeine.

@Cayden Donner

Cayden never really had the pleasure of his parents taking him to his first day of work. That just hadn't been in the cards for him once they passed away. But that was behind him now. Now he'd gotten his dream job as a Pediatric Head Healer which meant he had to make sure that everyone who worked underneath him was working just as hard as he was. He wanted to prove that he could handle this job, that he wasn't some hotshot who thought he could do something but in reality could not. That was all he heard since Hogwarts and he didn't need to hear it here too. The former Gryffindor took his job seriously and he wouldn't allow anyone to say anything different about him.

After the hard morning that he had the lunch break was a nice surprise. Especially when his stomach was growling like a fiend. So once he had gotten his food he looked around trying to find a seat in the densely packed cafeteria. And he found only one in front of a red head. So he made his way over to the seat. "Is this seat taken? If not do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full." He stated sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at her quietly. "Sorry where are my manners? My names Cayden Donner and I'm the head of the Pediatric Department." He added feeling worse for forgetting his manners.

Molly didn't expect anyone really to come and catch her half bitten down on  a sandwich, so as she was taking a huge bite into her sandwich, a bit of mustard came out spreading by her right cheek and to make things more surprising, someone had now apparently come to join her, which she didn't really look up right away, but instead quickly grabbed the napkin to her side, cleaning off what she felt the bit dab of mustard on her cheek and then turned to look at the person who had joined her and it was a guy, like wow, and he wanted to sit with her? I mean, she was stunned, but of course, it was obvious the guy didn't have any other choice, so she nodded to him right away in letting him join her. "Of course, pull a seat. Oh, hello! it's nice to meet your acquaintance, Cayden Donner." she said to him a bit with a cheery tone and a smile, making some room for him to place his stuff down on the table. "Molly Weasley II, Welcome Witch. First day. It's nice to meet someone from Peds, especially the head of that department, woah, splendid."

@Cayden Donner