Jaxon Kang

Watch Out! [M]

Niki watched Jax go red at her cupping her breasts and could only roll her eyes. men... Anything about breasts or lady parts was worth staring at, right? She shook her head a little, dismissing it quickly. But ahe couldn’t help but be amused that she was makin him a bit uncomfortable. You okay there, Jax? Was it me cupping my breasts, that makes you a bit uncomfortable? she asked teasingly, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

Being free from Lee for a small while was usually making Niki more relaxed. His smile almost managed to turn her into a puddle of water right there. Why hadn’t she met him prior to be set up with Lee? Maybe that guy was worth experimenting a little. Not in a bad way, though... He was to Nikita’s liking more than Lee was. I wouldn’t want to be a bother, besides I have a friend of mine living nearby... She has some of my extra clothes at her place in case I need to get away from Lee again...But thanks for the offer, might reconsider it.. she said feeling sad not to stay more than she actually wanted to. She couldn’t or else she might ruin whatever they were begining to build together, if they were building anything at all...

She arched a brow sensing something was wrong with Jaxon, something about his posture seemed different. Are you okay? Did I do something or say something wrong?  She thanked him as he told her where the bathroom was and once there, she didn’t close or lock the door, undressing quickly then turning the shower on before stepping under the semi hot water, closing her eyes, humming softly as she began washing her hair and washing herself after. Her figure facing the bathroom door, if Jax came in, he would see her curvy body...

@Jaxon Kang

When questioned about his cough, Jax quickly smiled and said, "Yeah, of course, I'm fine. Nah, but you do have a nice pair of breasts. Do you often work out to achieve it?" He asked in a neutral tone like it was completely normal to talk about this topic in public. He wasn't about to let this woman win this round of teasing. His heart, however, was racing a bit in his chest for being caught ogling at her chest.   

Shaking his head, Jax replied, "No worries, you're not going to be a bother. I don't mind having a roommate for a bit. It's a little lonely living by yourself anyways. It's good to have someone else living with you, brings more laughter into a quiet room." He gave her an encouraging smile, "But I won't push you into a decision. You have the right to say yes or no." The young man was little worried that he might be too pushy or even coming onto her too strong. This wasn't like him at all.

"No, no. Nothing is wrong. You didn't do or say anything wrong." Jax mumbled, "I just figured you might want some time alone. After all, I bet you're sick of men right now." He shot her an overly bright smile, hoping to cover up his sudden nervous state. When he was in his bedroom, he slumped against the door and closed his eyes with a deep sigh. Opening his eyes, he glared down at his semi before straightening up and rummaging in his drawers to find a t-shirt and a new boxer for Nikita to wear.

Cautiously going towards the door, Jax could hear humming as well as the water running. His brain, unfortunately, began to form undecent images and he groaned. Why did his body have to become mutinous right at this moment? He knocked quickly at the door, hoping as he called, "Got something for you to wear. Do you want me to leave this outside of the door for you to grab or do you want me to bring it in?" He sincerely hoped it was the former, but a secret part of him wished for the latter. 

@Nikita Huei

• Eyeball 1

His neutral tone as he spoke of her breasts made her laugh. Wow, you are probably one of the rarest man who has never made a comment about wanting to see them or something...you’re a keeper...er, I mean...nevermind...It’s just weird...She shook her head chuckling and sighed softly. Thanks for having my back back there, even if I didn’t really need it...

Nikita forced a small smile and nodded, even though she was still not sure about staying there with this stranger. What did she know of him? Not much. Hiwever, he was sexy as hell...Niki was torn. While she would be more at ease at her friend Nelluna’s she did want to get to know this man better. What was she going to do? I’m still not sure yet. Maybe after a shower things will be clearer?

A shower felt nice after the events from the day. She almkst didn’t hear the knock, but she opened the shower door to hear him better, her hair dripping water a little and she smiled at him as she said: Come in, Close your eyes if you’re scared of seeing breasts...Or come have a look, I don’t mind... She was kidding of course she would mind. Why did she have to say that? Part of her almost made her suggest that he joined her...

@Jaxon Kang

Nikita's laugh made Jax's heart race even more. He smiled at her and said, "Ah there was the smile and laugh I was looking for. You look more beautiful when you smile." He then shrugged his shoulders and mused, "I guess it comes with having three other older sisters. You've seen more than enough naked females and their bits. It makes you more immune than other males." He half lied about that statement for yes he can talk about boob and pussy like it was the most ordinary things in the world, but he was still very much a hot-blooded male who will get erections at the site of them. He raised an eyebrow at the last of Nikita's statement but wisely remained silent.

"Of course. Whatever you need to make yourself more comfortable and to feel human again." Jax simply replied with a nod of his head. He knew all of this was just a precaution for he was a stranger in her eyes and she to him. No one in the right of mind would simply say yes when asked to live with them without knowing who the other was.

It took a bit for Nikita to open the door, but when she did, Jax's eyes wandered downwards again. Even dripping wet she was sexy as sin. He barely caught the words she was saying as his control grew thinner and thinner. He tore his eyes away and looked up just in time to hear the last of her statement. "Don't say 'you don't mind' if you aren't sure Nikita." He murmured, his voice rather hoarse as his eyes blazed with heat. "I'm barely in control right now." He admitted, "But I'm too much of a gentleman to jump you... that is unless what you want. If not, here." He held out the towel and clothes to her.  

@Nikita Huei

• Dying 1

Niki  was a bit stunned by his words, clearly not used to received real compliments of any kind. She laughed some more at his comment about his sisters. "Everything had to be hidden where I grew up...As if it would be sinful if I ever saw my brothers naked...Anyway..." She did notice his raised brow but didnt comment further on it. That was only beause of her upbringing where a girl had to stay in the shadows while boys were given all the attention, unleashing a will to prove she could be just as good (if not better) than her brothers at something.

He seemed pretty easy going which Nikita enjoyed rather than pushy and controling like the men in her family and also Lee. She needed some time. After all she knew nothing of Jaxon. Except that he had three older sisters and that he could go on rollerblades, and that he disliked Lee too. So far, he was good in Niki's book. Putting her clothes in a neat pile as she took them off, she tried not to think about the consequences that today could bring to her if she was to stumble upon Lee or any family members.

She was amused to see Jax look down and yet she was finding it adorable that he respected her that much not to oogle at her like she was a piece of meat.  His murmured words made her flush a light pink. Oops? His admission that came next didn't help. Did she want to? Maybe. There was some sort of sexy pull she felt towards him and she wanted to test something hence why she approached him and lifted a hand to the back of his head to lower it as she lifted herself on her tippy toes so their lips would meet.  Probably not one of her best ideas, but Niki couldn't think straight right now...

@Jaxon Kang

"Is something the matter? I didn't mean to offend if I did so." Jax murmured with an apologetic look on his face when he saw the stunned look that Nikita had on hers. He smiled once more when she laughed at his words and nodded his head. "I see. I can understand a bit on why it would be sinful." He then left it at that. There wasn't any reason to dig his own grave or open a new can of worms. 

Seeing her flush pink at his words made Jax wanted to beat his chest like a caveman. But he didn't, instead, he just gave her a smirk and waited for her next actions. What she did caught him off guard for a few seconds. He silently watched her approach him with a slightly confused look on his face before his eyes went wide when his head was tugged down, and his lip met her in a warm kiss.  

Dear Merlin! His brain short-circuited as soon as her soft lips touched his. Unable to think properly or even reason for that matter, Jax when into autopilot mode as his arms went around Nikita's bare waist. He pulled her closer to him, ignoring the dampness he was now feeling as his clothes got slightly drenched by the water that was still clinging onto the young woman's body. He slanted his mouth over her, deepening the kiss. Red flag warnings were popping up in his mind, but he pushed them all away. He was in too deep to stop now. Hopefully, neither of them will regret whatever might happen next.  

@Nikita Huei

• Heart 1

She assured him she was fine not commenting further.Her parents were traditionalists. She wasn’t. End of story... It was not worth commenting further or wasting words on her family again. Or so she thought. Images of her childhood resurfaced and she shook them away not wanting to feel sorry for herself as she had vowed to herself to never go back to that state after the last time she allowed it to get to her in third year.

She had no idea what possessed her to go for it and kiss him, but it was as if she had an urge to do something she would not do normally that was taking over and she also had to admit that finding Jaxon to her liking had a small part to play in her actions. She had seen his eyes grow wider as she pulled his face closer to her before kissing him and couldn’t help but smirk inwardly that she could manage to surprise a man by taking the lead in something.

Truth be told, she had half expected him to push her away, not for him to wrap his arms around her and to pull her closer. She didn't care that she was dripping water nor did he seem to care either. Allowing him to deepen the kiss she ended up moaning into his mouth. Red flags were poping up in her mind as well and she couldn’t care less right now as she didn’t feel threatened by Jax at all.

Niki nibbled on his lip and her hands ran over his chest, wanting to feel the skin under the Fabric. She ended up lifting his shirt up and brushing her fingers over his stomach, shivering at the thought of what could happen next. She broke the kiss and lifted his shirt further up, looking straight at him, biting her lip, letting him know she wanted this...Badly.

@Jaxon Kang

Nodding his head, Jax dropped the topic. He wasn't a person who would pursue into personal business unless they were the one who indulged him with the details first. He didn't like getting involved with other people's problems unless it was for work. Then he had no choice but to help them out.  

As they deepened the kiss, Jax could hear Nikita moan into his mouth. He nipped her lower lip before soothing it with his tongue. He shivered slightly when she ran a hand across his chest, and a soft groan left his own mouth when he felt her fingertips caressed his naked skin along his stomach. He pulled away slightly when Nikita broke the kiss to lift up his shirt.

He blinked dazedly at her for a few seconds before realizing what she wanted. He gripped the hem of his shirt and ripped it over his head before tossing it behind him. The cold temperature of the air around him sightly cleared the fog of lust that had been swirling around him, reminding what he was doing and to whom.

Taking a step backward, Jax cleared his throat and muttered pleadingly, "Tell me this is what you want. I don't want you or I to do anything that you might regret later." If she came onto him once more, he would take her to bed. But if she turned away and headed back into the bathroom, he would let her go.

@Nikita Huei  

• Heart 1

Nikita tugged on his hair  as he nipped on her lower lip and gave a low growl. She fwlt him shiver a bit as she moved her hand over his chest. Seeing him blink she wondered what was going through his mind. Oh yes, Niki wanted this badly.

She watched as he took his shirt off, her eyes examining every inch of his torso. She bit her bottom lip and approached him as she replied to him:  Oh, trust me, I want this more than I ever thought I would.  She then crashed her lips on his again, her breasts flattened between their naked upper bodies and moaned again into the kiss before lifting herself up and wrapping her legs around his waist, having the clear intention to go all the way with this.

She pulled on his hair once more, deepening the kiss, invading his mouth with her tongue, her hands exploring his muscles. Where’s your bedroom? she asked against his lips before resuming the kissing. Niki felt like she was dreaming. She was free to do anything she wanted with Jaxon and she enjoyed the freedom she had right now. Not to be stuck with a repulsive control freak amd just feel loved for once.

@Jaxon Kang

• Heart 1

Jax let out a throaty growl himself when Nikita pulled on his hair. The mix of pain and pleasure was a strangely perfect combination. He usually didn't like his hair being pulled om when he was intimate with someone, but hey this time he didn't mind it so much. Hell, he actually found it hot as hell. 

He watched Nikita examine his body and tried to push down the need to puff out his chest like some sort of a caveman. It felt good to be appreciated by someone as delectable as her. Hearing her words, Jax inwardly praised every possible higher being for his good luck. He resumed their heated make out when she once again crashed her lips upon his and pressed up hard against his naked chest. His hands roamed around her bare back before reaching down to cup her bottom when she lifted herself up and wrapped her long legs around his hips. He could feel her core radiating hot heat.

Woah, someone was very proactive right now. So much different from the woman he had met a few minutes before. Jax grunted in appreciation before he started to walk backward in reaction to Nikita's words. When he got to his door, he kicked it open before moving towards the bed. Dropping her down onto his mattress, he looked down at the naked beauty on his bed before climbing onto the bed himself and began ravishing her, starting from her neck and slowly moving down towards her breasts that he had been ogling at the whole day.  

@Nikita Huei

• Heart 1

The more he growled, the more she pulled his hair. She squirmed as his hand roamed around her bare back and accidentally bit his bottom lip as he cupped her bum. Once her legs were around his waist, she smirked as he grunted and then he started moving towards his bedroom. As she was dropped onto his bed, her hair forming some sort of dark halo around her head, Niki bit her bottom lip as she smirked looking up at Jaxon.  

Just by the way he looked at her she felt as if she was worth ten times more than she ever had been valued by anyone in her family or even by Lee. The moment he began ravishing her neck continuing further down to her breasts, moans escaped her mouth.  Jax! Oh...Jax!   her hands lowered to his back, feeling every muscle again and she was still stunned by the need and the pull she felt towards him.

Tilting her head back and arching her back a little, she couldn’t wait to feel his mouth on her breasts. I needed this... This is what I was missing... she said meaning the need for each other radiating between both of them. She didn’t feel like a prize with Jaxon in comparison to Lee. 

@Jaxon Kang

The sharp pain of the bite on his lower lips made Jax hiss against Nikita's, and he nearly dropped her if not for the hold of her legs around his hips. "Easy there tiger." He mumbled softly. Once on the bed, he looked down on her and mused, "Beautiful, likes like you are a goddess. I can worship you forever... if you would let me." He murmured the last part to himself in a whisper.

Nikita tasted wonderful, a sweet with a hint of his soap on her skin. He nipped and sucked on her neck, causing a hickey to form on her porcelain skin. Jax didn't bother to stop and admire his handy work knowing that it would still be there after he made love to her. He continued to lick a trail down from her hickey to the valley of her breasts before coming towards one of the twin peaks at seemed to be begging to be sucked on. Pulling in one of her nipples, he sucked on it eagerly like a baby, while his other hand cupped her other breast and kneaded it a little. Nikita's moans of his name spurred him on.

Pulling away, Jax smirked down at the withering woman on his bed. His eyes were dark and filled with unabashed lust. His fingers were dancing and gliding down her sweat-slicked skin, from her breasts going lower and lower. "Tell me, babe, tell me what you want." He whispered in a husky voice. "All you need is to ask, and I'll obey." He could smell as well as see her need for him. The tent in his pants was all the evidence both of them needed to have to know that he needed her as well.

@Nikita Huei   

• Heart 1

Good thing she had a strong grip on him so she didn’t fall... She chuckled and apologized for biting him accidentally. She grinned staring up at him. “Please do...” she said, half-joking. Closing her eyes enjoying his mouthon her skin, she grunted as he sucked on her neck. Good thing she had a few scarves and good makeup to hide the hickey that would be visible to anyone tomorrow otherwise.

Feeling his hot breath on her nipples, she arched her back and couldn’t help but begin to lose her mind right now. She was about to protest as he pulled away and looked straight up at him. As she was asked to tell him what she wanted, she smirked and said: "I want to feel your lips all over my body. Claim it as yours.I want to feel your hot breath down there... I want you inside of me...I want all of this..." A tinge of pink covered her cheeks but she was still smiling and her eyes showed that she was really craving his touch and attention right now.

Niki lowered a hand to the bulge in his pants and semi sat up before reaching to free his hard on from its prison. You, sir, are way too dressed... she said smirking as she began lowering his pants, her fingers brushing past his thighs. Once it sprung out of it’s prison, after she undressed him with his help, she reached for it smirking and stroking it a little. Come over here, I am so ready for you...

@Jaxon Kang

• Heart 1