Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

UK OOC COMPLETED: Ways To Connect - MA Edition

Hello there!

I just wanted to post a quick update to you all just to let you know that if you do not spot anyone on the forums.

There is TWO DIFFERENT WAYS that you can reach out to the administration or any of our members! 

1. First, you can join our OUR FACEBOOK GROUP! This is where you can connect your Personal Character Facebook Profile to get updates, post your shippers, plot, and request RPs! This is a fast way of also getting in connect with your administration members! 

2. Alternatively, you can join our DISCORD GROUP! This is another way you can connect with our members and administration members. This is also another way to get your updates, post your shippers, plot and request RPs! This can also be considered as a fast way and a secure way if you don't feel comfortable sharing your Facebook information with our group!

I hope this helps you gain more knowledge and I highly recommend either or as I am on both Discord and Facebook! Please reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns! 

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN PRESERVED FOR POSTERITY.

Please note: you may move any topic back for RP/reposting if you so deem. Just PM @Emily.