Daniel Rani

Anything can happen on your day off, right? [M]

Dan was glad his request to get a day off had been granted. Oh he didn't mind the kids nor the worried parents coming in every day, but he really needed a moment for himself. Exchanging a few looks and smiles with lovely ladies, he couldn't help but begin to get bored. Having been rejected a few times, he sat on a bench and was sulking. With his luck, he would end up being once again the laughing stock of his brother-in-law Bruno and it irked him to no end. It wasn't as if he wasn't attractive, he had the looks...But there seemed to be something that ladies were turning him down for today. After all fifteen minutes were usually the most time it took to land himself a date or a simple hook up.

Delaney's shift was over and that meant having the next few days off. It was a rather nice day and she couldnt imagine being stuck inside. Carrying a bag that held a couple sandwiches and drinks, almost a mini picnic, delaney made her way into the park, the cool air feeling good against her skin.

She smiled to a few people as she walked in, the bag hanging on her arm as she moved further in, seeing an familiar figure sitting on the bench. She couldnt quite remember his name but he was rather nice and made her blush at the meeting at work.

"Looks like you could use someone..." She said as she smiled to him, her bag hanging off her arm and looking to it "you hungry..." She asked, blushing softly.

Seeing the quite easy to spot purple hair, Dan smirked. What was her name again? He couldn't remember....But he was sure she was into him, so this would be an easy target to get her to come back with him to his place afterwards. "Indeed, I could..."  Her use of the word "use" made him laugh sadistically. Oh, she had no clue who Daniel Rani actually was... Grinning even more as the blush resurfaced, he ran a  hand through his hair and patted the spot next to him. "Why don't you let me see what's in there, darling?" , he said pointing to the bag she was carrying.

Delaney sat down, being friendly enough as he patted the bench beside him. She hadnt noticed the laugh he gave off as she handed him the bag When he asked to see what she had "..here yeh go.." She said as she crossed her legs, right over left as she waoted for him to look. The bag contained 2 boxes with two cans of soda.

lunchbox.jpg

Delaney shook her head as he called her darling "its not my name....im Delaney" she said as she rubbed her cheeks to hide her blush slightly

@Daniel Rani

Dan snorted. "Of course, I knew that...Nice to meet you here, Delaney..." He checked the food and nodded. "Not bad, not bad." He snatched a sandwich thanking her and grabbed a soda. "Do you always carry extras just in case you meet some guy?", he said teasing her. Taking a bite from the sandwich, he nodded appreciatively and winked at her. Sure enough she'd blush again.

@Delaney Keegan

Delaney waited for a moment before she shook her head when he asked if she always carried extra just in case she met a guy "...no...i mean...i usually give any extra to the homeless guy across the way.." She rambeled, her hair turning a soft shade of red as he winked at her. She had no idea why she was blushing but it was part of her charm i guess. Simply put, delaney was young and a little naive and not used to the fact that anyone would simply want to know her, in any fashion.

Waiting for a moment, Delaney grabbed a sandwich from the bag abd nibbeled on it, trying to keep from glancing in His direction. Though it was proving difficult as he eyes glanced up to see his, causing her mouth to go dry.

"...i remember seeing you at work...though i never caught your name.." She asked, hoping to make polite conversation instead of just staring at him and getting all googly eyed which would cause her cheeks as well as her hair to turns different colors. She was a meta After all and that was something she hadnt quite figured out how to control just yet.

@Daniel Rani

He smiled as he listened to her explaining about the extra food. He arched a brow as her hair changed color. Oh.... So she was a metamorphmagus? Interesting... "Nice hair...You're a metamorphmagus, Am I right?" He smirked as she looked his way and as she said she couldn't remember his name, he ran a hand through his hair and replied:  "Daniel Rani. I work in the Pediatric section of the Hospital..." He scooted closer to her knowing she could  freeze in her spot or drop her sandwich or something like that. You're a mediwitch, right? Think I saw you at the last Canons game...

@Delaney Keegan

Delaney waited for a moment "yea..i am. Still havent gotten ahold of channeling the change" she laughed a bit, trying to shake it off. When he mentioned his name and then mentioned seeing her at the last Canons game, delaney nodded "yea..i was there. Free game at least. Not much happened...a few twisted ankles but i got to meet the captain and the team.." She smiled as she looked to him.

She hadnt noticed that he had moved closer until her hand was touching his, her eyes going wide a bit as she went dry mouthed "..i...um..sorry" she rambeled a bit as she sat there, feeling her hand clam up as it touched his.

@Daniel Rani

She must have been a fresh one...It seemed like she knew nothing about flirting. Huh. He would show her and then dump her like a rag after. Cruel, maybe, but that was who he was. Don't worry, Darling Delaney...I won't hurt you... He leaned in as if he was about to kiss her and took a bite from her sandwich instead, chuckling. Be careful, I'm getting hungry for more... The double meaning behind these words... Who knew if Delaney would catch up on it... @Delaney Keegan

Delaney wasnt sure what he was up to by calling her darling but it made her cheeks dust pink. when he leaned forward and acted like he was gonna kiss her but instead took a bite of the sandwich, delaney leaned back away from him as she coughed. His words held a double meani g as she sat there, nipping on her lower lip a bit.

She hadnt no idea what he meant at first until she looked to him ajd her eyes went wide "oh..." She said, mumbling as she coughed, taking a drink of her soda. She was quite entranced by him and she hadnt been with anyone before so this was making her stomach flutter 

@Daniel Rani

Wanting to test something, he leaned in again and reached out to take the soda from her hand, leaning in to kiss her for real this time. Just a part of his masterplan to make her fall for him to ease her into sleeping with him. Dan mentally high fived himself for thinking of toying with her like that. No strings attached for him, just some fun.

Delaney's hands were wrapped about her soda. When he took the can away from her, she was about to say something but was caught off guard when he kissed her. It took, what seemed like forever before she closed her eyes and started to kiss him back. Meanwhile her hair and her face turned dark red as her hands had come to lay over his chest as if she was going to push him off.

She had no idea what he had running in his mind. She was naive.

Sucking in a breath, delaney kissed him back as her fingers curled against his chest then slowly let out her breath. Leaning back away from his lips and her eyes still closed, delaney tried to catch her breath. She was a bundle of mixed emotions and she had no idea what he had planned to do.

@Daniel Rani

Dan was almost expecting her to push him lff and yet she didn’t and that was a good thing. As she leaned back, Dan chuckled and said softly: “Weren’t expecting this, were you?” He wolfed down his sandwich and chuckled lookin at the display of color her hair was. That was fascinating. Once he was done eating, he thanked her and even squeezed her hand and pucked her lips again before he said: “So... got any plans or can Iinvite you to my place?” He gave her a charming smile and grabbed his empty drink and  got up tothrow it in the recycling bin nearby before he came back to her.

Delaney shook her head as he asked was she expecting that "...n-not really" she said as she sat there for a moment, finishing her stuff aa she felt him kiss her lips again. Some reason she was just sitting there like a girl with a crush.

When he came back and asked if she had plans or if he could invite her back to his place, Delaney shook her head fir a moment, the colors disappearing back to purple "i wasnt gonna do anything except go home and watch a movie" she said, biting her lip as she stood and went to throw here trash away "i guess. Your place will be alright" she said, not knowing what his plans were as she neared him again "its gettinv kinda cold anyways" she said as sbe waited fir him to lead the way.

@Daniel Rani

Daniel chuckled. As she had no plans, he smirked to himself. He held out his hand and waited for her to take it before he'd bring her to his place. I can start us a fire when we get there. Come on, hold on tight, I'll apparate us there. Visualizing his place, he then reached his back pocket for his wand to light a fire as he called her over to warm up.

facebook-founder-industrial-new-york-mod

He was waiting for her to comment on the piano there. He played, maybe not as often as he used to, but still he could play. He asked if she wanted anything to drink getting a beer for himself and coming back to sit next to her afterwards, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Isn't this nice, Delaney? Warm and cozy, with a girla s lovely as you...I'm a lucky guy..., he said as he finished in his mind: And I'm going to get luckier once I get you in my bed in a few.... Smirking, he tilted her chin and kissed her again, his hands caressing her over her clothes.

@Delaney Keegan