Grant Porter

Christmas Cheers

Current Mood

After a long two day adventure into Africa, Grant had finally returned and was truly ecstatic because it meant that he was going to see Leo and the little pups that the two had shared. It made his heart swell every single time he had stared at the photos that they had taken together and Grant had always made sure to keep a close photo handy when he wasn't going to be home. So, when it finally came time to return, he made sure to consider a romantic idea and he made sure that he was going to make Leo super happy, but the thing was how was he going to make it so that this was a moment that they were going to remember for a while? Should he do something up and crazy? Should he do something calm and relaxing? He wasn't too sure, but once the idea had struck his head, he immediately got it together and sent the man an owl, asking him to come with a friend because that friend was going to have him blindfolded for the special event. 

As he stood out in the cold, in a small and open field, he stood by two grand horses that were attached to a carriage and as soft Christmas lighting  filled the area, he grinned softly and hoped that his partner would like this idea. 

It always bummed Leo out when Grant had to work far away and he couldn't go with him. Africa would have been an interesting adventure to go on with his boyfriend but someone had to stay behind with the dogs. Plus this time it was only two days and Leo had their boys to keep him company. Leo smiled when he received an owl from his boyfriend but found it a little odd that he had to show up to this secret meeting with a friend. But nonetheless he did as the letter said and showed up at the secret location with a blindfold over his eyes.

dc8f7fc3a1d8816dd9924fa6b969e37f--daniel

• Haha 1

Grant watched as Leo walked onto the snow and as he began to walk over, Grant decided to walk over as well, wanting to greet the man of his dreams. He finally met up with the man and grasped onto Leo's hand, giving him a small kiss on his lips. He snuggled closely to the man and said "I am glad that you could make it...I missed you so very much."

Grant then took off the blindfold that was covering the man's eyes and he placed his head on Leo's shoulder, waiting for him to see what was standing in front of him. "I figured that both me and you could have a romantic night to ourselves." He said, softly smiling at the horses. 

Leo twiddled his thumbs as he waited, bored as he stood wherever their friend had left him at. It was a good thing he had a lot of trust in his boyfriend, otherwise he would have been very creeper out at that moment not knowing who or what was going on around him. He could hear footsteps though, followed by someone grabbing his hand and a pair of lips on his mouth. Leo smiled into the kiss because even blindfolded he would know the feel of those lips anywhere, so he reached up to gently cup Grant's cheek as he kissed him back. "Of course. I missed you too, love," he replied when he felt Grant snuggle into him. 

Leo blinked a couple of times when the blindfold was removed and his eyes had to readjust to the light. He smiled when he saw the horses and sleigh, and when Grant said they could use a romantic night to themselves. "That sounds amazing and just what we need," Leo said before he gave Grant another kiss. 

He knew that sometimes, it was difficult to trust just a simple note, but at the same time Grant and Leo's relationship was based on a foundation of trust. It is a trust both him and his lover share from the moment they saw each other and they immediately knew that it was going to be true love. From when they were on their first break up, to the first night that they spent together. He always knew that they were going to be soulmates and as Leo kissed him, he felt the gentle cup of his cheek and he giggled softly at his warm hands. "Good, you better have missed me" Grant said, taking onto his hand and as the two move closer to the carriage, he got in, waiting for Leo to join him as well. "This is something we did need because work has been super busy and you are going back to Hogwarts soon.." 

On Tuesday, January 08, 2019 at 11:52 PM, Grant Porter said:

He knew that sometimes, it was difficult to trust just a simple note, but at the same time Grant and Leo's relationship was based on a foundation of trust. It is a trust both him and his lover share from the moment they saw each other and they immediately knew that it was going to be true love. From when they were on their first break up, to the first night that they spent together. He always knew that they were going to be soulmates and as Leo kissed him, he felt the gentle cup of his cheek and he giggled softly at his warm hands. "Good, you better have missed me" Grant said, taking onto his hand and as the two move closer to the carriage, he got in, waiting for Leo to join him as well. "This is something we did need because work has been super busy and you are going back to Hogwarts soon.." 

Leo smiled when he heard Grant giggling after they pulled apart from their kiss. "Of course I did. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" He replied, teasingly when Grant said he better have missed him. 

Wip