My Boy,

This bloody training camp is for the birds. They have us up before dawn and running drills well into the night. And, as you know, there is only one thing I prefer to drill well into the night. Hope you are well. Miss you more and more and can't wait to be home in July. Two whole months of nothing to do but be with you.

Yours, forever,

Nico

TAG; @Roderick Wilcox

Nico,

That sounds gross but I don't have it any better. Rehearsals from 4 am well into the night. Some days, I just fall into bed clothed and you know I hate it when people do that. I am becoming one of them and it is gross. I miss you too. I am not used to going so long without your attentions if you know what I mean. I've enclosed a little something for you to make you want to hurry home even more.

Yours, Roderick

enclosed is a GLOSSY 8x10 nude because roderick would >.>

@Nicodème Proulx

The Worst,

Welp, I got caught wanking because of you. Hope you are happy about that.

Please send more of those images though. Just arch your back more. And know that, once I am home, I am going to live inside of you. Just FYI.

Practice time. Miss you more each and every day - and not just for the sex. I have so much to say and tell you. Hope you will wait around for me.

Yours,

Nico

P.S. No nudes included. You have to wait for the real thing.

Nico, 

That makes me very happy. I am glad that even the mere image of me can get you going. I will be holding you to that.

I have rehearsal after rehearsal but I have cleared up my schedule for the weeks starting from when you are scheduled to be back. I look forward to seeing what you have to say. Of course I'll be waiting, keeping myself busy. Occupying my alone time and showers thinking of you.

Yours,

The Worst but also the Best You've Ever Had

P.S. a new batch for you with requested posture is enclosed. 

Wil(l you suck my)cox,

You will be holding much more than a promise soon.

How are rehearsals going? You know that I am trying to get back before the show. No ensemble boys tried to get in those pants? Oh no, I forgot. That's all mine.

I'm rooting for you and the whole lot of ya. I guess I don't say it enough but I am so proud of you. And so lucky you put up with my shit.

Off to the next session. Thinking of you in each moment.

Yours,

A Super Fan

Nico,

I'm looking forward to that.

Rehearsals are going great. We have had some drama but the director squashed that bug before it could ruin things. I do hope you get here in time for it. 

Ensemble boys can try but they would fail. ;) This thespian only lets you into these pants.

I'm proud of you, too and you put up a lot of shit too, I'm sure. I hope to see you soon.

- Your biggest fan

My warmth,

Lyle got injured last night in one of the training sessions. Pretty brutal bludger to the skull. Might never play again. Most of the team is pretty shook up. Put stuff into perspective for us.

Sorry to hear about the drama, but that director of yours seems pretty capable. And I am trying my best to get the approval, next year I am putting everything in early. Maybe. Probably not.

Have the night off, going out to the pub with a few of the team to cheers Lyle. Will be thinking of you mostly. Miss you.

Always,

Nico