2 2
Blaise Mikaelson

A fiery start

Since he had been five years old he had been obsessed with dragons. That’s what he wanted to do when he graduated from school, and he had done however he was now being shipped off to another country to help out with their dragon breeding programs after setting up several back on his own work company. He was the best breeding expert from where he was from and he was sure he wound be he best when he arrived in England to see the crew there. 

Blaise had no idea who he was going to be working with or for. No one had gave him much information so when he arrived in magical attire his fireproof clothes, cap and hard boots he waited by the entrance unsure who he was talking to.

when a red haired girl walked past he coughed to get her attention. “Excuse me, csn you help me? I’m the new breeding expert come to help set up several programs but not sure where I’m going or who I need to see” he said handing her some paper work just for proof. 

Rose was on her way out to have her lunch break, and as usual her nose was basically buried into a book as she was walking out the door. She had gotten pretty good at being able to read and walk without bumping into anyone or anything over the years. She looked up when she heard someone coughing though and she noticed a man who looked a few years older than her. "Hello," she greeted the man once he had her attention. She closed her book and tucked it under her arm as she listened to him tell her that he was the new breeding expert. "Ah yes, I think someone was waiting for you. This way," she smiled at the man before she turned to show him the way to the boss's office. "I'm Rose, by the way." She tended to not introduce herself with her last name as she got a lot of "That Weasley family?" or "Are you Ron and Hermione's daughter?".

Blaise felt bad as she had her nose buried in a book, but once she looked up she closed it anyway. He noticed she was friendly which was good to, seeing as he was new and all and had no idea where the heck he was going. “Thank you, I’d be waiting forever trying to figure it out” he chuckled softly as she introduced herself. “Nice to meet you rose I’m blaise” he said folding and putting away the paper work. As they walked he look around slowly trying to get s feel and pin point certain things. “So what’s your role here?” He asked trying to keep the conversation flowing. 

Rose smiled when he said that he would have been waiting forever. "We're a pretty small sanctuary. I'm sure you would have been able to find your way around," she told him as she showed him the way. "Nice to meet you too, Blaise." She replied, smiling at the man when he introduced himself. "I'm one of the dragon keepers. I'm pretty new though, I've only been here about a year."

He nodded his head it was still a pretty big place for a small sanctuary. He had just worked in the massive Norway one and boy that hadn’t been fun not when a girl got smacked against the wall by a massive horn tail, it was awful. He just hoped the same didn’t happen here. “I’m sure I’ll pick it up quickly, just new location and all” he said honestly he was good at picking things up quickly. He never stayed in one place more than six months to a year. “What do you enjoy about dragons the most?” He asked with a smile as he continued to walk as he heard that she was a keeper. So she helped look after them and catered for their needs, where as he bred them and collected the eggs to either give to another breeding grounds or to a well trained dragon expert for observations or they generally stayed where they were created. “Newly graduated right?”he could tell she was so young looking. 

Rose nodded in agreement when he told her that it was just a new location for him and everything. "Ya, I understand that," she smiled at him. She remembered back to when she had first gotten her job and how she would sometimes get lost, but she had picked up the layout pretty quickly. Rose shrugged when Blaise asked what she liked the most about dragons. "I'm not sure, I just feel like I've always had a special connection with them. I have Pyrokinesis and my Uncle Charlie is a dragon keeper as well, so it runs in my blood." She chuckled softly after she answered him. She raised an eyebrow when he asked if she was newly graduated. "Ya, from Hogwarts."

Blaise just hoped he would fit in well here like he had Norway before he would then head back to France, then to go around again in another 12 months, he loved his job but it didn't leave him room for romance or friends. As he left them all behind when he left, to return and people moved on which was fine of course but annoying.  "A second dragon trainer, keeper I've met with that ability, can I see what you can do with it?" obvs it kept her fireproof but could she do balls of fire and special tricks like his Norway girl he had trained up though she was very feisty herself. "The fire proof comes in handy right?" he asked chuckling.  "Nice I was Beauxbatons, from France" he said if his accent didn't give him away. "Who's your uncle?" he asked not hearing that until now and was puzzled.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

2 2