Magical Awakenings {MA}

Winter 2028-2030* - Engagement Year

@Hendrix Thomas

The Story of Us

e4660fc44384afc477e3af375df4cf88.gif

With their wedding date approaching, Stellar wanted to sort his things so that Hendrix & Themselve could move, along with their doggies, into their own home. The two had been living in Hendrix's parents home and at their sister's apartment, both families said that they could stay, but their job was paying well and both did not feel well abusing their families hospitality. While they were moving the box Stellar bump into an old box, unsure what had inside they open it to find to their amuse and nostalgia their own diary: Stellar had not write on it these last couple of months, mostly due to the wedding plan, it was a small cerimony, but the two wanted to be perfect and magical: a Winter Wonderland, as Stellar had said to their wedding planner. Cliché, they knew, but for once they would not mind to break their esthetic code and go with a classic winter fairytale cerimony.

When Hendrix arrive to their bedroom, Stellar was on the floor quite amuse reading his journal, as if he was reading a romance. "Oh hallo, mein lieber hertz! Do you recall on our first date, I told you that someday I would like you to read our story, throw my eyes, well... I just happen to find my journal, would you like to read it?" Stellar said as they close the diary with a happy smile in her face, because, even thought some of the things were quite sad, it sure make them blessed by the universe to know the end of that tale.

• Like 1

Hendrix couldn't believe how close their wedding was getting. The big day that he had been dreaming of for years, the day that he wanted to make sure was absolutely perfect for Stellar. He wanted to know what Stellar had decided to wear for their wedding but he was sure that they were being traditional and that he wouldn't be allowed to see until the ceremony. When he had been younger he had always imagined his bride in a big puffy dress, but now that he was older of course it didn't matter what they wore. Hendrix was so happy that they were finally moving in together, living with family was alright and everything but it gave them very limited privacy. 

Hendrix walked into the bedroom with a box of his own before he raised an eyebrow when he saw Stellar sitting on the floor. "Hello love," he smiled as he set his box down on their bed. He walked over to sit down next to Stellar on the floor while he mentioned the old journal he had found. He was a little bit surprised when Stellar asked if he wanted to read it. Hendrix had seen it laying aaround throughout the years but he had never read anything from it, he didn't want to invade Stellar's privacy like that. "Are you sure?" He asked as he held out his hand for the book, but then he remembered about his own journal. So he leaned over to quickly kiss Stellar's cheek before he got up again and walked over to his nightstand to get his own journal. When he had it he sat back down on the floor and offered it to his boyfriend, it only seemed fair after all.

• Like 1

She smiles "Did you forget what I told you on our first date? I wanted to share someday my side of the story. this is what I meant so I am more than sure about this..." although, before she gave the journal to Hendrix's hand she said "But, you have to promise whatever you read in this pages you will not do anything harmful, I had long ago forgave those who had hurt me in the past, so will you promise me that? Do not make me cast a spell that I only intended to cast at our wedding." Stellar said before giving the book to his hands, in the meantime, Hendrix grab his own journal and gave to her. Stellar blush and confess "Guess I will know what had been going on that pretty mind of yours all that time... I wonder what you will think when you discover that I did not forget... No, I am not going to spoil you, I will let you read and find out by yourself." she took a seat next to her fiancé and began to dwell on Hendrix's calligraphy.

"No, I remember." Hendrix replied when Stellar asked if he had forgotten about their first date. He smiled softly and nodded when he tol him that he was sure about letting him read his journal. So after he grabbed his own journal and handed it over to Stellar, he sat down next to him on the floor and took the other journal from him. Hendrix nodded in agreement when Stellar said he had to promise not to do anything harmful after reading what he had written in his journal. He knew that things had always been bad with his parents so he was almost expecting to read some things that he probably wouldn't be happy about. "And what spell would that be?" He asked with a raised eyebrow when Stellar mentioned intending to cast a spell at their wedding. He was almost hoping that it wasn't the one he was thinking of. Hendrix smiled when he saw Stellar blushing before he chuckled lightly when he told him that he wasn't going to spoil him so he could have to read it for himself. So he opened the cover of the book and smiled lightly at Stellar's beautiful handwriting before he started to read the first entry.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.