Magical Awakenings {MA}
Scarlett Hale

Is this a daydream or nightmare

It had been a stressful few months for Scarlett since the movie she had been working on as the female lead, which then nic took over the male lead. It had been awful since her movie almost got cut due to the male lead being beyond an asshole, someone who had sexually attacked her while drinking on set. It had managed to escape into the media and people had been questioning her part in the scandal which had impacted harshly on her when she hadn’t done anything. Scar had been hiding out in her home in Paris away from media and away from everyone else but nic. Laying in bed as she hadn’t been very week the last week and half, her stomach hurting her here and there and a little nauseous but no sick. Her friends and managers put it down to stress as they tackled the media and did damage control, scar had addressed the situation as soon as it arose and then when into hiding. As she got up she knew she had some kind of family event this evening and needed to plan what she was wearing. Nic has popped to the shop to grab some food for breakfast as she wondered to her walk in wardrobe and began to look at her clothes pulling things out as she didn’t want to be over dressed, or underdressed so she got a mixture of things out. As she slipped off her comfortable clothes which was a top, cardigan and sweat pants which were very similar to yoga pants. As she pulled on the dress she tried to do the side up and was alarmed when it wouldn’t go up. Turning in the mirror she freaked out and took it off trying on another and another all having the same come back. “What the hell is this” she moaned as she pulled another one out knowing t was looser than normal and slipped that on and it only went up half way. Leaning against the wall she felt bloated that was for sure as she wept. 

Nic had been staying at Scarlett's place since the film had ended. He knew that he had to be there for her during this difficult time, doing whatever he could to help her. He had mentioned going to talk to a therapist, but she didn't seem to want to do that. Right now Nic was out getting her favorite breakfast from her favorite bakery, sort of hoping to cheer her up a little bit. He made sure to get plenty of options, pancakes and waffles, eggs and bacon, fruit and pastries, before he walked down the street to get her some flowers as well. When he got back to her house, he let himself in with the key that she had given him. "Love, I'm back." Nic called out as he walked into the kitchen, letting her know that he had returned before he set their food down on the counter. Not seeing or hearing her around, he walked upstairs to see if she was still in bed. When he walked into the bedroom and didn't see her in bed, instead heard crying from the closet he rushed over to see what was going on. "Shhh, I've got you." He told her as he pulled her into his arms gently, holding her as he reached up to caress her hair. He didn't asked what was wrong though because he knew that she had been having nightmares recently.

Scar was always in her own world recently especially since what happened being in her own bubble didn’t help. But it help protected her from feeling so awful about herself, so negative it drove her to stay inside. House bound scared that she was being judged which in a way she was by the media’s eye. She was looking forward to getting away just from everything for a while this distraction was a good thing until she tried on beer enough everything and nothing seemed to fit her. Panic seized her as she felt the arms of nich around her. As he soothed her she sobbed even more letting everything out of her system as she cried. “Nic nothing fits me at all I’ve put on so much weight being lazy around the house since what happened” she wept as clung to him for a moment feeling rather neaous smelling his aftershave. As she breathed moving her head to his chest instead of his neck. “I can’t go anywhere now” she said loosening herself from his grasp and moved away heading back to bed as she pulled on her bath robe and sulked in bed under the duvet. Her hands prodding her stomach. 

Nic held her close as he let her sob into his shirt. It was gut wretching, he hated seeing her like this and he absolutely hated what had happened to her and that he hadn't been there to stop it. He frowned when she told her that none of her clothes fit anymore, before he caressed her hair as she moved her head down to his chest. "Of course you still can," he replied as he let her go and watched her walked back over to bed after she told him that she couldn't go out now. Nic followed her over before he knelt down next to her on the floor. He reached out to gently brush some of her hair away from her face before he leaned down to gently kissed her forehead. "Do you want me to call your family and let them know you can't make it? Or do you want to pick out an outfit and I can make everything bigger so it all fits?"

Scar hates being so weak and emotional all the time she spent most of her days recently crying or teary. It wasn’t her normal self but then she had been through an ordeal that was for sure. Nic was always by herside which she was always thankful for he was the perfect gentleman, and lover she had ever had. “How nich like seriously how? This isn’t right I haven’t eaten that much have I?” She fretted as she sunk into bed as her fingers pressed into her stomach grazing her skin. She did it out of frustration but winced as now she was hurting herself. She turned away as he knelt on the floor next to her as she sighed hard and heavy as he played with a strand or two of her hair. As he kissed her forehead well he little he could reach she closed her eyes as they filled up again as she exhaled deeply. “Phone them tell them I won’t be coming, because I’m so fat I can’t fit in anything” she said weeping even more as she face planted into her pillow rolling over on her stomach feeling sick in the process. As she rolled back to her side with a soft moan. “I hate my life nic can’t I just go back to that day and change everything I wouldn’t be like this nothing would of happened” she mumbled knowing they had talked about time turners before and he had said no. 

Nic sighed at what she said, before he reached over to pull her hands away from her stomach as he didn't want her hurting herself. He didn't like seeing her so upset but he nodded, agreeing silently as she told her to call her family and tell them that she wasn't going to dinner. He wiped away some of her tears with one hand as he reached into his back pocket to grab his phone with the other. So he called someone and told them that she wasn't going because she didn't feel good before he hung up. After he was done, Nic stood back up and kicked off his shoes before he walked around to the other side of their bed and climbed in so he could lay down next to her. "No," he said simply as he lay down behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her close, letting her cuddle and cry on him as much as she wanted. 

Scar was an emotionally scared from the things that happened on set and she knew she was letting it get the better of her but she couldn't help but feel like a failure everyone knew the scandal had been sold. However it hadn't been the truth the guy lied claimed she was up for it and it had been her fault and blah, blah, blah the only thing that kept her going was her family who she had just dismissed and Nich. Sighing as he climbed into bed along side her as she cried into him as he told her No she chuckled wiping her tears on his top, along with some mascara. "No?" she said looking at him with tear stained eyes and dark panda eyes from crying. "I would let you go back and fix any mistake" she said as her bottom lip trembled as she sighed stroking his face as she leaned back in to cuddle him tight.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.