Magical Awakenings {MA}
Alexi Basiev

Turning in the findings

Alexi had recieved an email from a lady named Sarah asking for help researching names for her family tree for a holiday gift for the family and she was glad to help.

Lexi had just messaged miss seawell her an address with a time and place and letting her know she had finished her findings and wanted to meet. Rolling up her little family tree she had made for sarah, lexi waited for a moment before getting out a bottle of wine and some food as it was about time for and early dinner time and set it to cooking while the wine chilled as she waited for sarah to arrive.

c700x420.jpg

KVVCW_1.jpg

4.jpg

Sarah was only a little hesitant about meeting the woman at her house. She'd seen to much bizarre shit over the years, and she couldn't help but admit she'd become a bit jaded in the last couple years. For example she didn't spend as much time in form these days, instead spending more time just pushing paperwork. She'd gotten interested in finding family after something Sage had said, so she knocked on the door.

A smile across her face as she opened the door "im glad you came" she said,feeling the hesitation and waiting for a moment before giving her a reassuring smile "i promise i wont bite.." She tried to laugh in hope of making her laugh a bit before motioning towards the kitchen "i thought we could enjoy so snacks and converation while we go over while we go.over what i found."

Lexi allowed sarah to take her time to come.in, the smell of the aromatic fondue and the sweet smell of the wine providing amd enticing aroma as they headed in "it has proven to be rather fruitful in wjat i found to be honest" she said as she closed the door and jeaded back kitchen, the parchment on the table and the spread on the table, out stretching and handing a glass to offer to sarah.

Sarah cracked a smile. "I should hope not." She teased back stepping into the cute combo living room kitchen that totally set off the place's open floor plan. "I like your place." She said following Lexi to the table and accepting the glass before she sat down. 

"What did you find?" She couldn't help asking. Her brothers had never so much as mentioned any family, and she didn't remember any from before the accident that took her parents when she'd been 10.

"Thanks.." She smiled a bit as she walked with her, motioning for the table "there are alot of cousins around the world and the seemed to have spread out eveb into united kingdom.." She said as she picked up the parchment and handed it to her "i had this family tree made for you...it shows what i found..." She said as she unrolled it and showed Sarah the perfectly made family tree. (Using your tree online)

Lexi waited for sarah to look at it for a moment before pointing to a spot om the map "this one i stumbled onto when looking into past family....the seawell sife of the family...sages father....his sister......she passed away early.....during...." She started as sge looked to her "child birth.."

"I'm not surprised it's mostly in the UK. We were kids in Godric's Hollow. Sage didn't buy our house in Oslo til I graduated from Hogwarts." She shuddered thinking back to that first rental the boys had shared after their parents deaths. "So we had an aunt and an uncle on that side... What happened to the baby?" She asked doing some mental math and coming up with the child in question was no longer a baby.

Lexi nodded as she listened to Sarah speak, taking a sip of her drink in the process "Well...Upon further researching..." She said as she said as she pulled out a few more pieces of paper and unrolled the paper a bit more "this is where is got a little confusin for me at first...I found feather upon my research when I went digging further and did more research and took a bit of time and what I came up with...the child survived....SHe....was born whats called A Nephil...wings and all....about 17 years of age aproximately...Last place She was know to have been was Wool's Orphange in THe United Kingdom and she had shown signs of magical abilities and was sent to Hogwarts.." Lexi said to Sarah "I know the case Work for Wools Orphange in THe UK and sent her a text messasge as she works with muggles as well and she said she would go through her files and get back to me  with the name."

Lexi looked to Sarah and gave her a reassuring smile as she sat there with her phone beside her cup in case Lorraine messaged her.

Sarah ran her finger around the rim of her glass while the woman spoke. Pausing only at the news that the child was a winged nephil. What was it with vampires coming into her life just now? She couldn't help thinking to herself. Emmy was turning into a delightful deversion while they waited for Sage to get back in contact, but the little ginger had always worked so hard to avoid the creatures. Honestly most of what she knew about the half breeds was from her case reading at work, and that was not the best standard to go by. 

"I wonder what house she is in?" She finally asked allowed. "My brothers and I were all Ravenclaw, but I have no idea if that's a family thing. Did you find anyone else?"

AnLexi sipped her drink as she smiled to Sarah "from what i got from Lorraine...the case manager from wools..i believe she was a claw Alumni. And she was a bit of a shy one " she said as she looked over the papers as her phone buzzed as lorraine had message "looks like lorraine came through. Sge says her name is Dana Oleary" sge said, showing Sarah the text message as she maggically enscribed danas name on the scroll.

"Now..we can go about finding her if you wish.." She said to sarah as she set a piece of fruit fondue.

Sarah grinned when the phone turned out to be the awaited phone call. She was glad they wouldn't have to wait possibly days for such a vital peice of info. Turning the girls name over in her mind, she was surprised to be offered a chance to find Dana, before her question was answered. "Huh? Oh, what... Sure. I'd like to meet her." 

It wasn't like cost was a factor at this point. Sarah made an increadibly tidy sum with her skills, her house was paid for already, and as a witch food and supplies were her only expenditures most of the time.

Lexi nodded as she looked to Sarah "im sure we can talk to Lorraine and see about setting sonethinng up..a trip to the UK...to see about meeting her. I know with having been raised there...Lorraine's keeps in contact with some of those kids.." She said to her. Lexi took a sip of her drink then set her cup back down as she looked back to her. She smiled when Sarah said she would like to meet dana "ill send Lorraine a message to get ahold of dana and let us know when is a good time to come meet. Might take a bit. Like a week. But i can definitely keep you in the loop about thing and have Lorraine just owl you straight and go from there.." She added.

Lexi picked up a piece of meat and put it into the oil to cook "and with the family map maybe with things and your brother being gone...maybe hell appreciate the thought when he comes back.."/she said as she waited then sent the message to lorraine. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.