Magical Awakenings {MA}
Beatrice Markovic

Umm surprise?

It was only a couple days since her accident at work but the nurse had signed her off just for the remainder of the week. To rest her head, Beatrice hadn’t reached out to Eli yet. They had owled but not seen each other after her accident. Bea has no idea how to go about telling him she was pregnant, it was late in the evening but she invited him over as she had cooked dinner. Steak, with big chunky chips, mushrooms, vegetables and a complimenty sauce on the side. Now she was just waiting for him she grabbed a beer out of the fridge knowing he would of just finished his mid shift at the bar. She grabbed herself a drink but it was just water. If he asked why she wasn’t drinking then she wouldn’t know what to say as she took the vitamin she hadn’t taken this Morning and swallowed it as she sipped the water. Her hand reached down she knew there was something growing inside her but it was weird to think about. Four weeks pregnant which was a month, she knew how it had happened. Beatrice sighed softly leaning against the counter she was wearing leggings black with long boots that came up to her knees and a long thick jumper with a vest underneath. Her hair was loosely wrapped in a bun and she had no make up on. Beatrice had been sick twice since finding out she was pregnant she just hoped the food would stay down. Not that she was really hungry. 

Eli was at work when he got the invitation to go to Bea's for dinner and the excitement carried him through his shift. He was still worried about her since her accident and he hadn't gotten to see her. She had explained in her owls she was fine now but he still wanted to double check, after all he tended to try and take care of her and when she gets injured he feels he didn't do he job right. Though they were both at work when it happened. As he finished his shift he walked to her place since it wasn't that far from the bar. He stopped at a flower cart on his way, sure he was a little tired from work but he knew that she had to be going stir crazy since she had the week off work. So he was going to surprise her with flowers. As he arrived he knocked on the door and realized he was still in uniform, black polo and black slacks with black dress shoes. The only thing missing was his white apron that was used to hold tips. As she opened the door he smiled at her, Hey beautiful. He held out the flowers towards her, They reminded me of you.  They were fire red and orange lillies. The lady at the cart called them tiger lillies but he picked them because of the fiery color. 

Sipping her water she waited patiently she knew he would be here soon. His work wasn’t far as she checked on the food it was plated up and was being kept warm magically. As she was about to sit down she heard a knock and opened the door seeing him standing at the front door in his uniform she smiled. That’s when she saw the flowers and blushed softly it was cute that he had brought them for her. “Eli thank you so much they are beautiful” she said taking them as she pecked his lips. Moving out the way she let him inside once he was she closed the door behind then. Moving into the kitchen she grabbed a vase and filled it opening the plastic wrapping and cutting the stems as she popped them in the water. “They have made my week” she said getting a little teary. Grabbing the beer she twisted the top and handed it to him as she grabbed her water and sipped it. “How was work?” She asked leaning a little against the work surface for now. 

Arriving after work was always a highlight of his day, after all it meant she wanted to see him that day. Heck, even before they went to Paris he looked forward to when he would go to hers or she would come to his, it meant he got to spend time with his best friend even now the circumstances are very very different. Now he was bringing her flowers when he came around. Speaking of the fact she thought they were beautiful made him smile. Glad you like them, they did remind me of you on my way here. He leaned down and pecked her back with a smile as she took the flowers and moved so he could enter the home. He mainly lingered in the entryway to take off his shoes, he didn't like shoes inside a home, before following her into the kitchen. He started to smile as she said they were the highlight of her week until he saw she got a little teary. Hey, you okay? I know I have a great taste in flowers but they aren't tears worthy. He took the beer as she handed it to him. He took a sip before he answered her question about work.  It was alright, didn't ruin my day thankfully. It could have been better though. Although the lack of sloppy drunks proved for a lack of entertainment, but I had the early shift. What about your day? How has it been so far? He took another sip as he looked at her, a slight smile hinting on his face. 

The nerves were taking over as she tried to calm herself down inside but it showed on the outside but she was sure it wasn’t happening. “Why?” She asked wanting to know why the My reminded him of her, and then she looked at the flowers more and it clicked in her head. “the colours?” She said grinning at him. As he picked her back she grinned feeling calmer as he kissed her she had craved his attention since she cracked her head in the wall from a dragon. She watched as he took his shoes off as she headed into the kitchen. She shrugged at his words and shook her head, ”not crying because of the flowers it’s just a nice gesture” she said sniffling dabbing her cheeks where a couple of years had fell. As he sipped his beer she grabbed and downed her water and filled it back up placing the full glass on the side. “Awe baby that sucks at least you can enjoy now right? Ive been hit and miss I’ve been sick a lot, but generally relaxing my head taking the pills when and if I need. Then I thought I’d cook us dinner as we haven’t seen each other in a few days since the accident.” She said taking a large gulp of water and grabbed some oven gloves to distract herself. “Go take a seat I’ll bring it in” she said opening he oven door and pulled out both plates and set them on the counter. Beatrice reheated the sauce and then poured it into a small bowl and then placed it all on a tray with salt, pepper and cutlery. Grabbing her water and another beer for him she walked into the dinning room. It was a large room not with much light as there was no windows it was used to hold parties when her parents were around. As she set the stuff down she placed his beer, plate and clutelry down on the table before sitting down herself. Forgetting something she got up a little fast and clung to the seat as her head throbbed, holding her head she let go and walked to the spare downstairs room and grabbed what she wanted. It was a thin long box which had been semi wrapped. “After dinner when I’m washing up I want you to open This but only then” that way she could hide when he saw the positive test inside, with a picture of a stalk inside carrying a baby. She wanted to do it subtly and not scare him away but she wasn’t sure how he would react. 

Eli could tell she was nervous and wondered what was on her mind. Maybe she was stressed about her work not needing her by the time she got back which was impossible and he would do everything in his power to reassure her. As he was about to answer why he picked those flowers she made the connection which caused him to smile.  Yeah, they reminded me of your fiery personality. He watched as she walked off to the kitchen before he followed her. He nodded and smiled as she said that the gesture was sweet. He took a sip of his beer again as she began telling him about how she'd been lately. He nodded as she said that she'd been sick and was taking her pills when she needed them.  Well, I love the dinner idea since I get to see you. He nodded as she said to go and take a seat and she'd bring in the dinner. He made his way over and took a seat at the table and smiled at her as she brought things inside. This all looks amazing Bea. He got worried as she stood fast and ran to the other room. He had begun to stand when she came back and handed him a box saying to only open it while she was washing up after dinner. Alright. Everything looks great, I don't know where to start. He smiled at his nervous girlfriend as she seemed stressed still.

Her whole body was being crippled by the nerves she was experiencing but she couldn’t help but let them take over. The more she thought about she had to tell Eli the more she was bricking it, if she forgot it wouldn’t go away that was for sure as she would just grow fatter and it wouldn’t be hard to figure that out at all. Deep breaths right that’s what she kept telling herself anyway as she sat under his radar just hoping he wouldn’t figure anything out before she said so. “Not sure that’s a good compliment or a bad one” she teased lightening the mood with a thin smile to her lips. “Sorry I’ve been sour.. since well I was knocked out by the dragon.. it knocked me for six and well still trying to cope with it” Well she half told the true she was trying to cope with being pregnant part. Beatrice was over the dragon part she knew that was possible death was possible with her job but she risked herself everyday which sucked. “Anytime baby I’m glad I can be useful” she mused feeling sorry for herself recently her mood on a downer, mostly because she was in pain and scared senselessly that once he found out that she had lied about being protected and was now pregnant. That he would leave her, or ask her to abort the baby. Something she wasn’t sure she could even compehered, she knew how it felt to be unloved by a parent she had always been blamed for her mother’s death which stung, scared her so much she had cried a lot. “just help yourself to as much as you like or don’t I won’t eat much not that hungry, lost my appetite since” she said with a small smile to her lips. Beatrice grabbed what she wanted and plated it waiting for him before they started to eat. They didn’t need to give thanks as she didn’t believe in such things, and she knew he didn’t either. “So how’s work been going?” She asked to change the converstion on him for a bit. 

Eli knew that something was off with Beatrice, she was acting weirder than he had expected her to. He was trying to act normal though so that she would feel okay since he knew she'd had a bad injury. He chuckled as she said she wasn't sure that it was a good or bad thing, It's a good one I promise. He nodded as she apologized for being sour, he understood that kind of injury could really throw things off. He wrapped his arms around her in what, he hoped, was a comforting hug. He let her go as she talked about how she was glad she could be useful. Bea you don't need to cook to be useful, just your smile makes you useful, it brightens my day every time I see it. He really cared about her, and with the recent injury at work, he had been worried about his Beatrice. She was his best friend who he was happily dating and didn't intend to leave, he was too attached. Thank you Bea, it looks great. He didn't take a lot but just the usual amount he would eat. He placed the box she had given him on the table next to his plate so he wouldn't forget to open it. As he took a bite and she asked about work he smiled,  It's been good, I like bartending. Very different from the idea that I would never have to work a day in my life but I like the whole working thing, gives me purpose you know? He then took a few more bites, not realizing he was eating faster than usual but he was. He wanted to focus on spending time with his Beatrice and he also wasn't a fan of eating when others weren't. 

Beatrice was tying to act what she thought was normal but how could she when she was so anxious. They hadn’t been together long and she was already pregnant she wanted to face palm herself everyday but she couldn’t bring herself to do anything not until Eli knew and they could pick the course together. She was unsure what the outcome would be would he want her to get rid of it or keep it, adoption so many choices she breathed heavily feeling so sick. As she tried to keep her stomach under control though it was so very hard she had been so sick son morning sickness. “Ah okay that’s good then baby” she said with a small smile, she adored Eli. He was favourite person in the world, she enjoyed his company no matter what they did. Chilling, going on dates and enjoying each other. “I know but I feel like I need to make it up to you for cancelling all week due to me feeling awful” she admitted as she did feel awful, as she accepted his arms around her as she snuggled into him breathing in his scent which turned her stomch the smell of booze as she tilted her head up and breathed hard. Her heart racing as she felt so very sick, her mouth drying instantly. “You are welcome just enjoy and eat as much of it you can I cooked a little too much” bea hadn’t cooked for anyone but Aaron before and cause he was a werewolf he eat a lot of meat mostly rare which she didn’t but she was used to feeding him so much she knew Eli wouldn’t and couldn’t eat the amount she had put on display. Which was okay she could give it to the animals for who night or eat it as leftovers tomorrow if she could stomach it. Her fork dragged across the plate as she listened to him speaking about work keeping her distance from his smell as she was going to be sick if he hugged her again. “Yeah of course I understand it’s different for sure” she said sipping her water leaning back ansshe closed her eyes tilting her head back. “I’ll be back in a moment” she said getting up faster and rushed off to the toilet as she closed the door and vommited into the toilet, holding her stomach as she moaned hard her eyes watering in the process. 

Beatrice was tying to act what she thought was normal but how could she when she was so anxious. They hadn’t been together long and she was already pregnant she wanted to face palm herself everyday but she couldn’t bring herself to do anything not until Eli knew and they could pick the course together. She was unsure what the outcome would be would he want her to get rid of it or keep it, adoption so many choices she breathed heavily feeling so sick. As she tried to keep her stomach under control though it was so very hard she had been so sick son morning sickness. “Ah okay that’s good then baby” she said with a small smile, she adored Eli. He was favourite person in the world, she enjoyed his company no matter what they did. Chilling, going on dates and enjoying each other. “I know but I feel like I need to make it up to you for cancelling all week due to me feeling awful” she admitted as she did feel awful, as she accepted his arms around her as she snuggled into him breathing in his scent which turned her stomch the smell of booze as she tilted her head up and breathed hard. Her heart racing as she felt so very sick, her mouth drying instantly. “You are welcome just enjoy and eat as much of it you can I cooked a little too much” bea hadn’t cooked for anyone but Aaron before and cause he was a werewolf he eat a lot of meat mostly rare which she didn’t but she was used to feeding him so much she knew Eli wouldn’t and couldn’t eat the amount she had put on display. Which was okay she could give it to the animals for who night or eat it as leftovers tomorrow if she could stomach it. Her fork dragged across the plate as she listened to him speaking about work keeping her distance from his smell as she was going to be sick if he hugged her again. “Yeah of course I understand it’s different for sure” she said sipping her water leaning back ansshe closed her eyes tilting her head back. “I’ll be back in a moment” she said getting up faster and rushed off to the toilet as she closed the door and vommited into the toilet, holding her stomach as she moaned hard her eyes watering in the process. 

Eli could tell that something wasn’t right with Beatrice but he figured it was because she’d been away from work for so long. He loved to spend his time with Bea and wouldn’t really trade it for the world. She was so strong on her own that he couldn’t help but feel drawn to her whenever she was around, even before they got together a few weeks ago. She was someone who he’d thought he’d seen at every type of point, lowest of the low and happy. As she said she felt like she needed to make up for canceling all week he shook his head. Bea, I get that you’ve got a lot going on with your injury and it’s a matter of how you’re doing day to day. I’m just glad I get to spend time with you now. He noticed that she seemed to not be okay after the hug so he figured something hadn’t been a good idea, earlier when he hugged her it was okay, maybe it was the beer. He chuckled as she said to eat what he could, I will do my best. He then took another bite, the food tasted good, he especially happy with the fact she could cook too. He was already getting new date ideas because of this. As he talked about work there were a couple times he thought maybe he should ask if she was okay but then he realized that question might be a good idea. He nodded as she said it was an understandable sort of change. It was a shift he was getting used to and loving. He nodded as she said she would be back in a moment and went off to the bathroom. He heard her vomit and went to the door where he knew she was, Hey, everything okay in there? She clearly wasn’t okay but he figured it would be better if she said she wasn’t than if he did.

Was her poker face up she wasn’t sure she was just trying as hard as she possibly could to act normal. But Beatrice over thought the slightest thing and probably did more than she should and would give it away anyway. It wouldn’t last forever her secret hiding it from him especially when she began to show anyway. That and all the morning sickness which she didn’t want especially when he was here. Beatrice smiled at his words tears pricked her dry eyes as she blinked them back “Eli you see too kind to me, for now my headaches aren’t as bad and bruising has gone down on my body. It’s just the other stuff I’m worried about” she said moving her food across her plate toting with it a little more. Not hungry more neaouse that anything. Taking smaller bites of her food before pushing he half eaten small plate she had gathered away she sipped her drink unable to control her stomach knotting. “Good that’s all I ask you can have left overs tomorrow?” She said with a small chuckle. Hearing him by the door she wept even more as she wiped her mouth even more with tissue as she vomited again. Flushing the loo she got up and opened the door her cheeks bright pink even though she had been sick her voice horsed. “I’m fine baby just open the thing I gave you it explains everything” She said softly blinking back tesrs

Eli hadn't realized how much a work injury would mess with her, it made sense especially she loved her job but he hadn't realized what a lack of it would cause. Other stuff? DId she mean medication, or worrying about not having a job once she was better? Well don't stress too much it can't be helping the healing process. He smiled as she suggested leftovers tomorrow. I would love to eat leftovers tomorrow. Once he was at the door after he spoke he was even more worried since she was suddenly sobbing. When she opened the door and was stood in front of her he saw tears in her eyes and grew even more concerned. He nodded as she said to open the gift and it would make sense. He went back to the table where he had set it down and opened it. His eyes went wide and he felt like he had the wind knocked out of him, she was pregnant. He was gonna be a father. He had certainly not been planning on this sort of thing happening but now it was. It suddenly clicked why Bea had been so off today. He slowly went back to where he knew she was. Bea, are we gonna be parents? He was in shock about the fact but he wasn't upset. He just now was even more sure that he was going to stick by Beatrice for as long as she would have him.

Feels breaths that’s what she was told by the doctor that and she couldn’t let her blood pressure get to high. What counted as high? Her mind raced wondering if she would cause the baby harm by stressing out so much. Not that she could be blamed this was a very difficult thing to come it with never mind experiencing it. Beatrice nodded she knew it was just he healing process though her wounds were almost gone just her head hurt every now and then depending on how she lay or tilted it. But overall she was better, healing fast. “I know I’ll try and not worry” she said with half a crooked smile to her pale lips as she took a small breath and did it again and again. “Good as there will be lots” she chuckled, she hated waste but if he didn’t want to eat it then it was fine she could fed the meat to his cat, the small beautiful creature back at his place. She didn’t have her own pet but that’s because she was always away traveling and it wasn’t fair no one was here to care for it and she didn’t trust anyone but Eli in her home while she was away. Pulling her sleeves down to her finger tips as she awarkdly looked at him. Her eyes softening for the first time seeing as he understood what was happening here she nodded with a small squeak of yes. “I’m sorry Eli I know it wasn’t what we planned at all, it’s just I forgot to take my birth control after splitting up win Aaron and well hey... that first night in Paris and boom baby” her words rambled quickly as she brushed past him to clean up now that she could no longer eat anything as she flicked her wand and the plates floated into her kitchen as she turned the tap on. The plates emptied in the bin the ones that been touched the ones with untouched food were tipped into boxes and put away for Eli tomorrow she leaned against the couch her hiding her stomach. 

He smiled and nodded as she said that she would work towards not worrying. He liked seeing her smile even if her breathing was shallow and her lips were pale, he was trying not to worry about her since she was clearly worried about herself. He smiled as she said that there will be lots of leftovers. Well, I can swing by after work again, or I can call into work and say I need to take care of my injured girlfriend.  He was smiling at her, basically offering to spend the day with her at home tomorrow. He considered the cat both of theirs since Bea was just as involved in her life as he was. As he came back to her with the realization that he might be a father. As she rambled out an apology for it he was dumbstruck and she brushed past him. He was stunned at the fact she had just been apologizing for the 'boom baby' moment. He shook his head and was still absorbing the fact that she was carrying his kid. He finally realized that he wasn't with Beatrice in this moment and he felt like he needed to be. He went to the living room where he saw her leaning against the couch. He walked over and wrapped his arms gently around her. It's not what we planned but it's a journey we can go on. I will support you 100% through this, and I will always be here for you. That's part of my job as your bestfriend, boyfriend, and Paris partner and even if it wasn't I would still be here for you because I am not going anywhere for as long as you want me here. He then kissed her cheek and then smiled at her as he held her close. 

Her eyes lite up when he mentioned that he could call in sick for her, meaning they would be together all day. Rather than just the few hours after he finished she was due back next week if she felt like it.  Right now she didn’t she wasn’t sure what she could do now anyway now being pregnant did she want to risk it, being smacked again by another dragon. “Eli I would love for you to do that, but only if you are sure” she didn’t want to be a bad influence on him. She couldn’t help but smile at his suggestion though it meant the world to her. Beatrice didn’t want to dwell or argue over what they should of done because let’s face it they were both to blame. But it had been a great moment she just wished she had remembered that she still needed to take it. But then again they hadn’t been looking to sleep together, or hadn’t planned it anyway, it happened. As he followed her in silence wrapping his arms around her as he spoke she stopped what she was doing turning in his arms as she placed her wand down on the table. “Are you sure that’s what you want though? There are options I was given leaflets so we don’t have to decide right now but we do need to talk about it” she said leaning her forehead against his closing her eyes taking a small breath. He smelt good but also bad at the same time. Bea was grateful he didn’t go off on one which made her so happy. Her hands wrapped around his neck as she pulled herself into him for a proper cuddle. 

Eli smiled as he saw her eyes light up at his idea of staying here tomorrow instead of going to work. He liked that look, the one where she was happy. He smiled again as she said he should only do it if he was sure. Of course I'm sure I would rather spend the day with you than the idiots who get drunk at three pm. He then grabbed his mobile before he put it back. He could call after they had the talk that they clearly needed to have. He knew it was probably majority his fault, after all, wasn't it traditionally the guy's job to bring the protection? Either way, he wouldn't trade that for the world, it was the night that they got together and that was worth having a lifelong memento if she wanted to keep the baby. He had figured there would be pamphlets given, after all, she was 18. Oh god she was 18. This had the potential to change her life forever and she was 18, this is insane. I want what you want okay Bea. I will happily be here for you, but if you want we can read over the things and make an educated decision. He wanted this to be her decision, he would happily be a father to a little one but he would stand with her if she decided to not have the kid, he was going to be by her side for this. 

Taking another sip of her water she nodded her head at his words so she got all evening, and tomorrow with him. That would be nice for them both to spend that little extra time together to work on things. That was all she needed right now was to have the man she cared for, looking after her. “That’s more than fine with me, I don’t need asking twice” she said honestly with a massive smile to her lips, now finishing what was left of her water to calm herself. Seeing him grab his phone and then put it down again she wondered what he was going to do then of course duh. As she snuggled into him she closed her eyes as he spoke. Beatrice hadn’t even thought about any of the options she was still so young at eighteen. But what on earth was she going to do, she didn’t think she could abort a child, now she knew she was pregnant she felt very protective of her stomach. “Eli I have no idea what I want right now, and there isn’t a lot of time to decide either. We can read the leaflets and stuff but I want you to be honest with me I need to know what you want to. Don’t just go along with me” she didn’t want to bring a child into the world, if he wasn’t sure on it. Beatrice wasn’t choosing lightl as  she thought that her stomach fluttered making her blush as she pulled away from him. Walking to the lounge she sat down crossing her legs. As she pulled the leaflets to her and waited for Eli handing him a few. 

Eli smiled as she said she didn't need to be asked twice. She had a big smile on her face and he couldn't help but smile as well at the sight of it. He was already looking forward to the time with Bea and he was happily planning to keep her close for the whole time. As she snuggled into him he couldn't help the fact that a smile crept onto his face as he talked. Yeah this was serious, very serious but he couldn't think of someone he would rather be in this situation with. As she talked he was nodding, understanding what she was saying. I would love to have a child with you, Beatrice. I can't think of someone I would rather bring someone into the world with. He let her go while she was making her way towards the lounge, smiling as she sat and crossed her legs. He sat with her and took the leaflets she handed him. He saw the name of a couple of them and felt a chill go down his spine, realizing the idea put a stone in the pit of his stomach but if that was what she decided she wanted he would be by her side for it.

If she was honest with herself which she needed to be had already had her mind set on what she wanted. Even if that meant brining up a child on her own if she needed to. But Eli had said he was here either way and she wasn’t doubting him for a second. As he let her go and they sat down she had the adoption leaflet as she opened it pretending to read it as she tilted her head to see what Eli had. Biting her inner lip as he had another adoption and abortion which he had in his hands. “Well um” she said looking st him fully placing them down. Now finished with them, “I like the idea of having a little

one around I know how crazy it sounds. The fact I’m so young with no experience of life yet. But it’s happened for a reason and I can’t just turn it away it’s not right” she said taking his hand and placing it on her stomach. She knew it was silly as she was like what less than a month or so, but she knew something was there. Part of both of them, a joined union inside of her forming. 

Eli was reading the pamphlets that he had been handed and he knew that he couldn't picture the trip that would have to come from the abortion leaflet, he just couldn't picture that trip. And he knew that if he was having a kid he wanted to raise it, not have Bea go through the issues of pregnancy and then have someone else reap the reward of the beautiful little baby. As she spoke and set hers down he set his down too, not being able to stomach the ideas the more he looked at them but he wanted to hear what she had to say, he didn't want her to change her mind because of him after all she was the person who had to do all the work regarding it for the next eight months. He smiled as she said that she liked the idea of a little one run around. He bit the inside of his lip as she placed his hand on her stomach. His smile grew as she said that she couldn't turn it away.  Oh thank goodness, I totally agree. He then kissed her cheek still smiling at her. Then he realized something, feeling his smile fall and a bit of the color leaving his cheeks. Your brother is gonna kill me. If someone got one of his baby sisters pregnant at 18 he would hunt them down and make it so they couldn't do it again. 

The thought of someone killing their unborn child made her body physically ache as she tried not to think about that option. Then adoption to give birth to a baby and never seeing it again would kill her like if the baby died too while she was delivering it worse she wound never forgive herself. There was only one option and that was for her and Eli to raise it, as a family. As he placed his hand firmer against her stomach she smiled even more. Taking a deep breath she nodded her head able to breath properly since looking at the leaflets. “Phew because I didn’t know what you were thinking and I didn’t know what else to say. Other than let you come to this on your own” she said blushing more as he kissed her cheek. Seeing the colour go from his face she shifted placing her hand to his cheek. Hearing what he said she shook her head, Logan wasn’t around anymore to kill him even if Logan wanted to. He was off working across the world and wouldn’t be back for years. So he was safe for now anyway. “Don’t worry about Logan he’s not going to be around for a long long time” she admitted softly. As she yawned and snuggled into him, hoping he would relax soon. 

Eli had always been the kind of person who wanted to have a family of his own. He wanted to make sure his family was a happy one though and he could picture it with Beatrice. He was ready to help Beatrice in whatever way she needed, after all she was the person who he was building a family with.  I'm glad that I am doing this with you. He was nervous as hell about the fact that she has a big brother, knowing the big brother mindset but her touch did help him relax slightly. He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down as she said that Logan wasn't gonna be around for a long time. Eli nodded and relaxed a bit more as it sank in that he had time before Big Bro would be back. Hearing her yawn and snuggle up to him he smiled before he kissed the top of her head, relaxing fully knowing he had Bea right there. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, We're gonna be parents. This time he said it with a happy tone, not an inquisitive one like earlier. 

Once he had calmed down and colour returned to his cheeks she could relax not having to worry about him also. Beatrice hadn’t really thought about her future after Aaron they were engaged and were in works of planning a wedding until she found him cheating on her. Since then she didn’t even know what life was going to throw her way, she just knew she was so very happy and lucky that Eli remained in her life after the first night he found her. Saved her from herself and what could of happened. Since then she had grown to fall in love again something she didn’t think was possible at all until Paris. Bea didn’t regret anything, she just hoped that this wasn’t just a phase for him. That this is what he really wanted as there was no going back after this. “Me too Eli, you mean everything to me” she said kissing his cheek softly before she closed her eyes as he held her as she nuzzled into him. Being in his arms was like heaven the safest place for her to be. “I know it’s scary right?” She admitted there was no book on how to be the perfect parent and with what happened to her family she was terrified. 

Eli had had his whole feature planned with Jen but that clearly didn't work out. He was here with Bea and honestly it was the best way that things could have worked out for him if he really thought about it. His sisters would love Bea too if they weren't in the UK. His parents, well Mother, were the only thing he was nervous about. Especially since he was still fairly sure that Mom was why he had followed Jen to Norway in the first place. He sometimes wondered what she was doing now but that was mainly because they were together when he was figuring out who he was and he'd always thought she would be a big part of his feature, instead she's the past. He felt his cheeks warm up as she kissed his cheek and said he was her everything, And you're mine. He would happily just have her in his arms forever, it was a way he knew she was safe and he got to hold her close. Yeah, but you know what? I can't think of a duo that would make better parents. He was confident that they would be amazing parents. Sure they were young but they had been through a lot in life, more than the usual couple that was sure. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.