4 4
Beatrice Markovic

NORWAY IC COMPLETED: Umm surprise?

Fate had a twisted way of working she had been heart broken when she had met Eli and now her and Eli were in this whirl world romance. It was so fast you could blink and miss it entirely. So far their relationship was good they had fought and they spent so much time together it was nice. Bea couldn’t wait to see what their future held for them, she knew she needed and wanted him in her life she just hoped he would stay the whole course. Her cheeks flared as he said that she was his everything to. It was nice to hear, really nice. “Eli” she said nuzzling his neck kissing his skin breathing him in. “Really?” She asked tilting her head as she pulled away a little to look at him. “Can we go cuddle in bed, as I don’t wanna fall asleep on you. As you would have to move me” she said honestly she was tired she had worked herself up all day to tell him this. Now she had she could relax but she was emotionally and physically drained. Her hands caressed his face as she shuffled off the sofa and stood holding her hands out for him. 

Eli wasn't planning on going anywhere though he was gonna have to give up his coffee since he wasn't sure about how intense the no Coffee thing was supposed to be and he didn't want to put the baby at risk by kissing her after a cup. He was gonna have to look into things that were and weren't safe for her now that she was with child but that would happen later. He smiled as she said his name before he felt her press a kiss to his neck. As she asked him is he really meant it he looked at her and smiled sweetly at her.  Of course. I wouldn't tell you that if I didn't mean it love. He was smiling at her as she asked if they could cuddle in bed before he slightly chuckled as she said he would have to move her if she fell asleep on him. He smiled as he took her hands as she was reaching for him still. He walked with her hand in hand towards her room, he was tired as well and a cuddle sounded wonderful. 

Things would soon change and she hoped that she wouldn’t let the hormones get to her that much. She didn’t want to be grumpy and snappy at him but she was sure he would understand right? They had lots to talk about that was for sure but for now their conversation was pretty much over. Though cuddling in bed they could speak but she knew she would probably drift off.  One thing was for sure she would miss whiskey for the next nine months something she had grew dependant of to help her cope and now she didn’t have anything to help cope if things got tough. “But you could just say that because of the moment” she said as he lead her to her room as she closed the door behind them. As she walked to her dresser she took out her silk top and bottoms she changed and then sat on her bed undoing her braid letting her long hair cascade around her body as she looked  at Eli. 

Eli knew that Bea was probably gonna be a bit rough around the edges for a while now but he was ready to take it in stride and pray that Hot Coco can help. He got an idea as they were sitting that he would look into, maybe a surprise once she was further along. He had a feeling she would probably fall asleep once she got comfy but it was okay, he was tired too.  Well I assure you, it's not just in the moment. He smiled at her as she closed the door before realizing he was still in his work clothes. I will be right back. He then took out his wand and apparated home. He pet Cheshire and took off his work stuff, changing into his jimjams as he smiles at Cheshire and wrote a couple things in his notebook he had started keeping since Paris. He grabbed his wallet and keys tucking them in his pant waistband before he put on a teeshirt. He then grabbed his wand and went back to Bea's. He smiled as he arrived back in her room to see her sitting on the bed, undoing her braid. Much better. He then smiled and sat next to her. 

The one thing she was worried about was her fire ability, if she lost control she could do so much damage she had read up about magical abilities during pregnancy. “I hope so Eli, I’ll give you a few days just to be certain” she said wanting to make sure he had a clear head when he actually made his choice and what he wanted. Bea was so used to shutting people out and putting up walls she was used to people leaving. She didn’t want that to happen here but she understood it if it happened. There would be no bad blood between them yes she would be upset and hurt but she couldn’t force him to stay with her. “Okay sweetie” she said as he apperated home to get changed probably or get some stuff, though he ought to start leaving some of his here for moments like this seeing as they were not much serious then before. “Hi” she said smiling as she leaned in and cupped his face kissing him softly. 

Eli hadn't even thought about the fact that she had fire abilities, that could be a bit of an issue with the emotional mood swings that came with the hormones. He wasn't sure that his healing hands would be able to fix that, yeah his ability was strong but that doesn't mean he's that skilled with it. He nodded as she said that he could take a few days to make sure he was sure about his choice. He was sure but he understood her wanting to make sure he was totally on board. He knew he cared so much about his Bea and he was happy to start a family with her even if the idea was kinda scary at the same time. While he was at home he changed before grabbing his things again. Hi. He smiled as she cupped his face and kissed him. He kissed her back softly, gently placing a hand on her waist. 

Maybe there was a potion to dull down the fire inside of her something she could look up or ask a healer. She needed to make sure she would have it returned if and when she needed it and the potions and stuff wouldn’t harm the baby. Beatrice knew Eli had been training to be a healer he healer her up when she was a drunken mess. As she kissed him his hand wrapped to her waist holding her as she kissed him back, as she pulled herself practically into lap as they kept kissing. Her hands moving th the back of his head as she held him closer, her legs moving to around his waist either side as she hummed softly against his lips as she pulled away for a second to breath. 

Eli was worried about Bea, she was still somewhat of a wild card when it came to emotions without the pregnancy and now she doesn't have the drink to help, she can't even shroud it in coffee. He knew a few things he could do to help her out with back pain and such from when he was training to be a healer. He quit though because it wasn't right for him or the family he thought he was building at that time. He did, however, build up his ability of healing hands so that he could still help people when the time came, that's how he met Beatrice. He smiled into the kiss as she pulled herself into his lap, wrapping his arms loosely around her not wanting to grip her too tightly. He almost caught himself saying something that probably shouldn't be said this early on. They'd only been together roughly a month and that might not go well. Instead, he just kept smiling at her. You're amazing Bea. That was him holding his tongue but it was still true. 

Beatrice was exhausted that was for sure so when they finished kissing she nuzzled into his chest. As he held her, that’s all she wanted was to be held and cuddled. Hearing his words she yawned with a massive smile. “You are too

eli” she said leaning to kiss the side of his neck and sleepily rubbed her eyes. “I’m sorry for being a bore tonight but I’ve been so exhausted lately” she said slipping off his lap and grabbed her medication and downed the potion. It was for the dragon injury as she climbed into the bed pulling her side back and getting in. A small happy sigh escaped her lips as she snuggled right into her bed. God she loved her bed it was comfortable. “If you want to stay up longer you can sweetie, I don’t mind” she said sleepily as she looked at him as her eyes were closing. 

Eli loved holding Beatrice close to him, she was something precious and wonderful and he loved her.  Wait, what? He was wrapping his head around it but he knew it, even if he hadn't said it to himself. He smiled as she rubbed her eyes after saying he was amazing as well. He smiled as she slid off his lap and took her meds. He had a hint of worry about the potion but he figured that the healers wouldn't give her anything that would hurt the baby. You're not a bore Bea, I get it. He couldn't help but chuckle as she was happy as she got into bed. He thought it was so adorable how happy she got when she was in her bed, not every bed, just hers. He shook his head as she said he could stay up before he got into bed too. Nah, I'm tired too. He scooted a little towards her and draped his arm around her as her eyes sleepily closed.

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN PRESERVED FOR POSTERITY.

Please note: you may move any topic back for RP if you so deem. Just PM @Kristie.