Magical Awakenings {MA}
Iliana Masterson

Now or nothing

Things had been one hell of a ride. School had barely been remembered by her after what she had experienced, giving birth at 16 and still having to finish school if she wanted any sort of job. She wasnt sure what adrian was even thinking about things, let alone about her. Could she even face him? What wpuld he say to her? What would sge say to him?

Could they even get along to even talk? Last time they spoke he was upset at her for not telling him she was pregnant, or was it as something someone had done to hide it from him to make it seem like it. She was sure.

She was admittedly nervous as she walked up the sidewalk, hands in her pockets as she bit her lower lip, not knowing what to expect from Adrian as he had asked her to come over so tgey could talk, plus sge had kibda missed him anyways. 

Raising her hand as sge reached the door, iliana knocked on tge front door and waited for him to andwer, not sure what to think about things or what she was going to do.

Adrian was up, deciding to prepare his food despite the fact that his father was willing to give him galleons so he could hire servants or at least one of the elf they got in their home but he did not settle for that. He wanted everything on his own, he doesn't want the money to be descended from his father and therefore the struggle had been keeping him very busy. He wasn't able to meet anyone, his mother has already died and his father was always busy just like him and he wanted to meet Iliana only after he would become responsible for carrying the baby and her mother, so they can officially live together but it was very difficult for him to keep the distance.

Adrian was filling the water in the bowl and put the vegetable down at it using his wand and it was when he heard the bell ring.  He was wearing his boxers and was shirtless. He was surprised to see the visitor, and happy too, but he was not sure what to say to her. He was there when she delivered the baby and then again he wondered if she knew that or she didn't. She was in too much of pain at that moment and he didn't stay very long. "Hey." He greeted her with a smile and kiss on her cheek. 

As much as it pained her to be her, she knew she had to do this. She needed the closure. She was heartbroken. Adrian made no effort to be close to her and was always short with seeing their son. It was hard.

She hadnt felt right in quite some time. And now she had someone willing, wanting to be with her. To take care of her and Adrian. And he explained that the beat way to move on was to go and tell him you were. Face him head on. Youll feel alot better.

She remembered Eric's words and had given him a hug when she left. Which made the kiss on her cheek from him hard "Adrian.." She said, turning her heas as she walked in, her hands in her pockets "im glad you're home" she said.

She wasnt sure what to say to him at thay moment " looks like you're busy..." She said, her phone going off and her amswerinf it to lwt eroc know she was ok and she was inside talking to adrian and hung Up.

Adrian was happy to see her there at last. He was becoming successful day by day and his albums were selling even, in the both magical as well as muggle world which was good for him. He has started to gain the attention of the people and the costs were raising. He knew that soon he could invite Iliana home, along with their baby.  "Yeah. I am glad too. I have been busy with the band and the tours. I was about to owl you." He said looking fondly at her and then down at her lips. He moved forwards, staring at her with the dress that highlighted her body parts were maddening. She looked indeed very sexy. 

"I wass...umm...yeah...but you can join I was making food for myself, maybe you can join in?" He suggested. "You didn't bring our baby along with you?" He asked frowning a little. 

Iliana sucked in a breath, teying to fins the right words to say what she needed "look adrian..as much as i want to join you..i cant...i dont even know why its hurting me to tell you.." She said with a soft tear as she steppes further in.

"I needed to talk to you. Adrian is with my brother.. And his wife.." She said as she sucked in a breath and let it out. The slow tear started rolling down as she thought about when sje was pregnant and when adrian was born how adrian was barely around "you...were...barely around...never stick aeound or said anything...never stayed aroundd to visit...or even said anything to me..." She started as she hugged her arms a bit as she looked towards her hands a bit then to him, her cheeks stained a bit "...eric...he was...there...for me and adrian." She said to him, informing him that she was seeing someone else.

Adrian looked confused when he saw her tear begin to shed from her eyes and killed him internally to see his love in pain. He looked her, closing the distanve in between them, he tenderly held  face. She looked so beautiful and adorable. "What's the matter, Babe." He asked, doesn't know what probably has caused that. "Wait. Did some thing happened to the baby?" He asked, sounding worried. All the money and responsibility and working would be of no use if he couldn't take care of them. He was frozen, he took a step back when she started explaining. She was seeing someone else. A guy name Eric, the hell she was. "I..." He doesn't know how to react and he just stood there, surprised. He couldn't believe what he heard. "No.You can't." He said, laughing sarcastically. "You love me! You said that. Didn't you?" There was anger inside of him but some rational part of him knew it was his fault.

Ilana stood there, arms crossed as he started laughing a bit. The tone in his laugh was uninviting and rather sarcastic as she turned to face him, her face stained with tears a bit as sge started to become upset " yes i did. But you were never there. You never stayed. Barely visited with me or adrain. Ive been on my own for so long. I had no idea what i was doing. Eric has been there for me and our son. Not that i cab say much from you."

Iliana started to squeeze her hand into a fist "i will always love you..but youve never said anything to me 

...never taken care of me or your son. You weren't there..." She said to him "he was"

Standing there for a bit, iliana webt to move away from the window to walk past him, bumping into him lightly in the process " you haven't done anything except ignore your responsibilities.." She added as she averted her eyes down to her hands, unsure of what else to say.

Adrian sounded confused and in dilemma. He didn't know what he must do. He was just putting a lot of effort to get her and only to find out that she wasn't even there with him, she was with some other guy. There was anger inside of him and he really wanted to punch something, not her, she was his life, he wouldn't do that to her.  "I-I love you...Iliana...I always have...." He didn't know how to convince her, how to keep her with him, her mind, her body, and her soul.  "I thought you knew that...." The anger began to show up a little.

He held her hand so she won't move away from her.  "I didn't run away. I was building...working...so we can have a future." He told her, pulling her closer to him, her fragrance, her innocence. There was no way that he would let any person come in between. Adrian turned her around and held her by her waist, whispering near her ear.  "Don't you miss me, Iliana?"

"Ive missed wverything about us but you never mafe any effort to push forward...i felt alone. Felt on my own and had no idea what i was doing...how i was going to finish school or anything i love you more than i could ever love anyone and you never said anything..." She shuddered out as he held her by tge waist, hearing him whispering in her ear.

She closed her eyes, trying to gather her thoughts as goosebumps ttailed her arms, her skins growing warm as he still knew how ti get her going "..erics been there for me and our son and helped take care of things while i finished school..hes been there for me adrian.." She started, a bit shakily in her voice as she spoke. The one thing she hadn't mebtioned was the fact that they haven't been intimate. Although she had been seeing eric for a while, she couldn't do that.

Iliana closed her eyes when she heard his words asking doesn't she miss him, a small whimper escaping as she tried to hide the fact that she did miss him in more ways than he realized.

Adrian held her by her waist, her words were fading out from his mind, he couldn't concentrate on her while her curved figure lying in front him. He bit her earlobe softly, he could hear her whimper and there was possibly some resistance in her. He slowly ran his finger up from his knee, feeling her thighs and his other hand tracing her and pressing the fatty tissue on her chest and kissed her neck. "Is this how you feel about him, Iliana?"  He whispered near her ear. "Does he make you moan like this?"  He asked, his voice softer .

Iliana shuddered slightly, her knees lightly buckling as sge tried to push away but was unable to for a brief moment, her whimper still there as his hand pressed against her breast "y-yes" she got out, not realizing that she had said anything and that sge had akways been a bad liar to adrian. 

What was even worse was the fact tgat her thoughts were rolling if different scenarios in her head then quickly shaking then free as she tried pushing his hand away as his fingers remained on her chest "i cant..." She shakily got out but her body wanting more as her hands  started to push away then pulled back as she bumped into the couch. 

Adrian held her tightly, he could hear her moan and there was no complaint in that, only pleasure. He could feel her body react to his touch, it has happened before and Ivanovic was sure that girl wanted it, been thriving for it. Even though her words were contradicting her action. The singer softly bites her neck, filling his nostril with the familiar fragrance. She managed to get out of his grasp while he was busy taking in all of her familiarity, he has missed her and it was the time to show how much. The girl bumped on the couch and a smirk appears on Ivanovic's face, he couldn't resist it. He couldn't resist her. He leaned forward and kissed her lips while his hand began to roll her dress up, making it's way to the apex of her thigh. "Does he make you go this wet?"He whispered against her lip.

There was something so forbidden about tge way he touched her. The way he made her go weak in the knees as his hand started to roll up her dress, hee fingers trying her damndest to steady her weight against The couch as he spoke. Could eric make her feel like this?  

"I...dont know.." She barely whispered out as she tried to gather her thoughts, not realizing that she had admitted to adrian that her and eric hadnt been intimate. Iliana whimpered a bit as sge breathed in, a hand going to his chest as she closed her eyes, not sure if she should kiss him back or not but waited for a moment before she did.

Adrian, at that very moment, was sure that Iliana wasn't physically involved with whatever guy she was with and it made feel better. "Of course do Iliana." He whispered near her ear, softly bite his earlobe, his tongue sucked a little. "It had been such a long time." He said, kissing her neck, his hand gently squeezing her chest. "You too, want this, Iliana. Don't you?" He asked his voice husky and he knew that he has missed her, not just her smile, her talks, her words and her love but also her reaction to his touch and her wants and her ability to make him a completely different person.  "Tell me, you want it." He ordered, letting his finger inside of her. 

Iliana couldnt help bit cry softly aa his touch reached a new sense of want as she triws to hold back but shuddered beneath His touch and words as he spoke about her wanting it and it having been a long time.

There was a sense of forbidden excitement that hung in the air and she was about to step back when he slipped his finger inside of her. Her body shuddered out as her legs barely kept her body steady straight, her having to hold onto adrian for support as his words came out as an order.

She was with eric but Adrian made her feel things in places she never thought possible and she really missed him even though she couldn't verbally admit it. Her body was.

"Adriann...please...."

This time her body didn't protest him a bit even, she must have been confused between what was right and what was perhaps wrong. This felt right to him, she gave herself to him because that's where she belonged, not to any guy who was trying to score her because she was innocent and beautiful with a guy who loved her, her body and soul. He began to slide his finger in and out, enjoying the wet part of her with his fingers. "Look how ready you are, Iliana." He bit her earlobe and then gently suckle it, his other hand was feeling the fat pad on her chest pressing his hand. "How you would like me to do it, Masterson?" He whispered and turned her so she could face him and then kissed her lips while his hand reached for the hem of her dress and slid it up. 

Ilianas body needed his like a moth drawn to flames. His hands were so staring yet soft as he teased her lowered lips, her legs shaking slightly with each movement. She couldn't help but softly and slowly whimper out as he kissed her, her slowly kissing him back as his words resonated through ever bit of her being. How did she want him to do it? 

She wasn't quite sure as she had for a second been thinking about Eric, but when his hand started sliding her hem upwards towards where he could have easier access, iliana couldn't help but moan out against his lips as she kissed him back harder than before, her arms now around his neck as her words slowly rang our "just take me..." She said as she went back to kissing him her hand wrapped his neck for a moment before sliding down and starting to undo her dress.

Adrian felt her kiss before anything else, all the barriers that she built all those time was gone and he could have told the way she looked at him and responded to his simple touch, she missed him in more than one way. Ivanovic kissed her fervently, his hand pulling her dress out and he grabbed her ass, lifted her off the ground, taking her to the kitchen's platform, once her dress was gone he met her lips again, his finger began to slither in and out of her wet part, trying to tease her while his thumb playing with her clitoris. "I so want to fuck you, Iliana."  His voice throaty and his other hand was playing with her mound which was covered with her bra. "Tell me you love." He requested, his teeth playing with her lower lips. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.