Magical Awakenings {MA}
Hendrix Thomas

Hendrix's Journal

June 2, 2025

It's the week of finals and everyone is stressing out. I think we will be just fine, we've been doing enough studying. Last week I sent a letter to Cordelia, Stellar's sister, because I really wanted to do something more than just   take her out for pasta. So I wanted to make sure that it was alright with Cordelia if I took Stellar to Paris as a special trip. This morning I recieved a response, and I can't tell if she was joking or not when she asked if I'm going to propose. We're only fifteen and we still have two years of school, why does everyone think I'm going to propose?

June 7, 2025

Cordelia and I have been sending letters back and forth the last few days, and she gave me her permission to take Stellar to Paris. Well actualy she said that she would take Stellar and I could meet up with them and show them around. There are only a few more days of school before summer break starts.

June 9, 2025

Today we had to say goodbye because it was the last day. It was difficult, we're both going to miss each other. But I told her that we will see each other again soon. She nodded and agreed that summer would be over before we know it. I just agreed, not wanting to ruin my surprise and told her to enjoy the summer with her sisters.

June 15, 2025

The summer heat is upon us and I've been lounging out in our pool all day. I've just come back inside to get a snack and decided to do a little planning for our Paris trip. My parents have agreed to the trip as well, but probably only because my sisters over heard and wouldn't stop nagging them about it. They've agreed to get me my own hotel room which is generous but very unneccessary. I don't see why I would need my own room.

June 27, 2025

Stellar sent me a letter today, saying that Cordelia is taking her to Paris. I can tell that she's really excited about it, and there weren't any hints that she knows about my secret plans. I told her to have a good time and have a croissant for me. I can't wait to surprise her, I've been missing her the last few days.

July 2, 2025

We've arrived in Paris and checked into our rooms. I think Stellar and his sisters arrived yesterday but I'm not sure, and I have no idea where they're staying. I asked Cordelia to meet me at Pierre Angulaire De Cafe for lunch tomorrow. It's one of my favorite cafes in Paris and I want to share that with Stellar.