3 3
Hendrix Thomas

Hendrix's Journal

September 27, 2023 - 4th year

Stellar and I have been friends since June. We wrote letters back and forth, but I still really missed her during the summer. I think that we have become pretty good friends... and I think that I might just have a crush on her.

October 4, 2023

Divinations is such a boring class. I can't wait until the semester ends so I can transfer into a different class. But I get to sit next to Stellar for the hour long class so that's cool.

October 13, 2023

This weekend is a town weekend and I was thinking about asking Stellar if she wants to hang out. But the first snowfall of the winter fell this morning, so I haven't asked cause I'm not sure if she'll want to. Although, being from Russia a little snow shouldn't be a problem. Right?

October 31, 2023

Today is Halloween and I had thought about just going trick-or-treating, but instead I've decided to go to the costume ball. I asked Stellar if she wanted to go together as friends, and I thought that I would be more nervous than I was about going to the ball together. But I had a great night, even if Stellar did try to lead during most of our dances. 

• Like 1

November 3, 2023

I've noticed that Stellar has been spending a lot of time with another boy from my house. I think he's a year older than us but I'm not really sure what his name is. I saw them holding hands in the hallway today. I want to be happy for her, but it just makes me realize that I should have asked her out when I had the chance.

November 7, 2023

I sat down in my usual spot at the beginning of Charms class today. I noticed that Stellar hadn't shown up yet as I pulled my parchment out of my bag, ready to take notes for the day. A boy came in at the last minute but I didn't really notice until he sat down next to me. He nudged me and asked if he could borrow a quill, and it took me a moment of just staring at him to realize why he was so familiar. 

• Like 1

November 10, 2023

I am so confused and I don't know what to do. I mean, I don't think that Stellar really feels the same way about me that I do about her. So I guess it doesn't really matter anyway.

November 18, 2023 - 14 Years Old

Today's my birthday but I haven't really done much besides going to class and spent some time hanging out with Emeline. Really wish I had spent some time with Stellar.

November 20, 2023

I almost feel like things have been a little awkward between Stellar and I the last week. It sucks since I consider him my best friend, it's just a little weird that he didn't tell me. Not once did it come up in conversation that he sometimes feels like a boy. Not that that's a problem at all, because who am I to judge. I guess I'm just more confused about what this means about my sexuality.

November 25, 2023

Jessica asked me out on a date yesterday, and I said sure. She's really nice and we've been friends for a few months, so I thought why not. We had lunch at La R'Mize and went for a short walk in the snow afterwards. Chatel, Haute-Savoie is beautiful in the winter but it didn't take long for both of us to be freezing so we had to head back to the castle to warm up.

December 16, 2023

Today is the first day of winter break. I haven't seen Stellar in a few days but I'm sure that she probably went home for the holidays. I'm staying at school for a few days to spend more time with Jess, before I go home to spend time with my family. It's a little hard to believe that I have a girlfriend now but she's really awesome and a lot of fun to hang out with. 

December 20, 2023

I've sent Christmas presents to Stellar and Jess, with cards telling them happy holidays and I can't wait to hang out with them once school starts up again. 

I've been thinking about talking to my parents to try and see if they could maybe help me through this confusing time. I know that I still have feelings for Stellar but I really like Jess too. I don't think they will understand though. 

• Like 1

January 8, 2024

The new year has begun and we are back in school now. Back to learning about the same boring things that we were learning about before the break. Jess and I had a snowball fight today after lunch. I let her win it.

She kissed me afterwards. I didn't kiss her back. It didn't feel right. 

January 27, 2024

Jess is spending the weekend with her friends in town, so I decided to just wander around the castle for a little while today. Ran into Stellar shortly before lunch and asked if he wanted to hang out. He said that he was busy studying so I asked if I could join him but he didn't seem to want to be bothered. I miss spending time with him and I don't like what has become of our friendship. 

March 14, 2024

All of the snow is finally gone as Spring starts to show itself around the school grounds. I decided to take Jess out on a picnic. We had some sandwiches and laid out in the grass, and we talked while looking up at the blue sky. It was nice. 

March 19, 2024

I was walking outside on my way to Care of Magical Creatures this afternoon, when I saw Stellar kissing Liam. I almost had to do a double take to make sure it was her but it definitely was. Especially when she showed up to class and her cheeks were all pink. I haven't talked to her today, I don't know what to say.

March 28, 2024

I broke up with Jess this morning. She's a wonderful girl and I have enjoyed our time together, but we want different things. And of course by that I mean different people.... It's about time I started being honest with myself at the very least. 

April 10, 2024

I think that since I broke up with Jess, things between Stellar and I have been starting to get better. We've started hanging out again and I'm really happy about that. She's still dating Liam though, and I don't want to appear to be the over protective jealous friend...

April 26, 2024

Why is he so damn cute? I still don't understand it and I'm not sure if I ever will, but I still find myself wanting to hold his hand and kiss him. Even on the days that he feels more masculine than feminine, maybe even more so on those days. It still confuses the hell out of me, but to be honest I don't really care as much as I used to.

May 16, 2024

Finals are coming up rather quickly and we are all stressing out over them. Stellar and I study together sometimes and I always find myself wanting to hold his hand when we do. I haven't yet though, I always feel awkward around him.

June 18, 2024

So summer has started and I'm back home. My grades were alright, considering the events that had happened throughout the year. I'm hoping this summer goes by fast. I don't want to go back to school, but I do want to be with Stellar again.

August 21, 2024

I haven't received a letter from Stellar all summer. I'm beginning to worry a little bit, I hope that everything is alright. I bought her birthday present today, I'm sure that she going to love it. It's a book of fairytales in German. At least I hope it is, that's what the shopkeeper told me anyway. It's going to be super awkward if it's not. Two more weeks until school starts again.

September 11, 2024 - 5th Year

Today is Stellar's birthday and I put his birthday present with the rest of the mail yesterday so he would get it at breakfast when the mail was delivered. I think that things are better between us now that we are both single again. I nervously watched as he unwrapped the book, waiting to see what his reaction would be. Our eyes met and he grinned at me before mouthing "I love it" and everything feels right in this world again.

September 20, 2024

So I asked my sister if she could hang out with Stellar today. I asked her to perhaps somewhere slip into a conversation, asking her if she likes me. Now I'm just waiting in the common room, nervously waiting to find out the answer.

3 3