Magical Awakenings {MA}
Kenneth Roberts

This is the Life

As she wiggled her hips so his hands moved down she winked at him. Slowing down she leaned in and pecked his lips before she leaned in and whispered into his ear. “Come find me” She said before darting off using vampire speed hiding outside the building, on a bench surrounded by bushes and flowers. 

Ken chuckled as he watched her wiggle her hips before he pecked her lips back. He smirked when she told him to find her before she ran away. He gave her a head start before he turned around and walked off the dance floor. He followed her scent outside where it became a little more difficult, thanks to the wind blowing it away. After a minute he was able to find her again, sitting on a bench looking beautiful surrounded by the flowers. He leaned back against a tree and folded his arms over his chest as he smiled at her.

Tatiana thought she had hidden herself pretty well surrounded by pollen but when he found her she sighed looking at him with a shake of his head, "You could of played it out a little more" she said getting up and walked pecking his lips, she loved him regardless. "Dance with me out here?" she asked holding her hand out for him as she curtsied, lowering herself right now and then slowly brought herself up.

Kenneth rose an eyebrow when she sighed and shook her head at him. "Was I not supposed to find you?" He smirked at her when she told him he should have played it out a little more. He smiled as she walked over to kiss him and of course he kissed her back, before he nodded when she asked about dancing. He bowed to her before he took her hand that she was offering to him, wrapped his other arm around her waist and started to dance with her again.

Tatiana shook her head playfully, "Well yes but not right away" she teased softly as he kissed her back as she smiled as he did. As he took her hand and pulled her in his free hand claiming her waist as he slowly lead them into a slow dance, her eyes fluttered from their feet to his eyes as she smiled. Tatiana loved the man before her so much, no words would ever be enough she just hoped forever was long enough. "What do I give the man of my dreams, when he has everything? she whispered against his neck as she leaned in planting a few kisses on the side of it.

Kenneth playfully shrugged his shoulders when she said that he wasn't supposed to find her right away. "I did walk at a normal pace," he teased her back. He had a smile planted on his face as he held her close and slow danced with her. He hummed softly as he enjoyed the kisses to his neck. "You, I'm perfectly happy with just you." He told her before he kissed the top of her head.

A small laugh escaped her lips at his words about walking slowly hell did he, "Lies baby you cheated" she said playfully teasing him as she shook her head, "We need to try that again" she added with a simple nod with a smirk to her lips. As he danced with her she couldn't help but smile she loved the way he held her and the way sh felt with him, the way he lead the dance. Hearing him hum softly she smiled against his neck enjoying him a little too much. "You already have me that isn't something I can give you again?" she hummed as he kissed her head.

"I did not," Kenneth laughed with her when she accused him of cheating. He raised an eyebrow when she said that they needed to try again. "Alright. Run off to wherever you want, I'll still find you," he smirked at her before he twirled her around as they danced. Kenneth smiled when he felt her smiling against his neck, before he smirked at what she said. He leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Or you could give it to me again and again and again..." He teased as he nibbled along her neck.

"Did too" she said playfully teasing him, of course she was joking. "I will indeed you will have to find me" she mused getting up softly thinking about where she could hide logically making it harder for him to find her and then she thought of the perfect place of course.  As he twirled her she smiled giggling as she felt like a princess in his arms as he danced her across the floor. As he nibbled her neck she shuddered softly it was her weak spot and a massive turn on as her eyes went wild. "Gladly baby anytime, again and again" her voice husky as she leaned her neck back so he better access for a moment. As she slowly pulled away she smirked and vampire sped away.  Inside the room she found the stairs and ran up them and into a room, and locked the door she opened the window and slowly climbed out, and climbed over two different windows before handing on the window ledge. Now she wondered how he would find her. As her legs dangled off as her body was half way off if she fell she would be fine.

Kenneth playfully rolled his eyes at her, but he knew that she was just jooking. He chuckled as she told him that she would hide and he would have to find her again. He smiled when he heard her giggling as he twirled her around while they were dancing, but he smirked slightly when he felt her shudder as he nibbled on her neck. "Hmm, anytime huh?" He teased her again, wondering if she really meant that. He laughed as he let her speed away, and waited a minute to let the wind carry away her scent so that it would be a little trickier to find her this time around. Ken walked back inside to the party, where it became a little tricky with all of the different scents as well. Once he found it again he took his time to walk up the stairs before he looked around for a minute, finding the room she had disappeared into he tried to open the door but found it to be locked. "That's how you're going to play, huh?" He asked the empty hallway with a smirk playing on his lips.

Tatiana was naturally very playful and to be chased and courted when Kenneth wanted to play back. She could also be very compassionate and right now she was a mixture of both. Their love was pure and hey had been together in old

souls as well as new ones it was different but he was the most important person in her life. Yay couldn’t help but shudder at the way he made her feel he could turn her on with a single kiss to the back of her neck or a hand up her thigh. “Yes” she breathed huskily as she bit down on her lower lip looking at him with a seductive but playful smile. Tat could hear him outside he door and giggled softly, yes she had locked the door as he wouldn’t dare break it down with potential muggles about. So she leaned on the ledge more as she looked up and saw the roof wasn’t that far, taking her shoes off she tossed them to the side and dug her nails into the outside wall before she began to scale it upwards her legs dangling a little as she reached the top and pulled herself up. Knowing if he didn’t knock the door down he would find another room with a window and follow suit. Laying on the flat roof she sighed softly undoing her dress a little as it was a little uncomfortable to lie down in. 

Kenneth hummed happily when she told him that she would give herself to him over and over again. It didn't even matter to him if they were just joking around, it was fun to joke around with her too. He smirked softly when he heard Tat giggling after he had tried to open the locked door. Having never been here before, Ken didn't know the layout of the building very well but he was sure he could figure it out. So he walked back out to the party and back outside where they had been earlier, before he studied the building for a minute. Thinking that he knew which room was the right one he made his way over to that side of the building before he looked up. Seeing that the window was open he started to climb the side of the building, noticing that the room was empty he kept going up until he could jump up onto the roof. Even though it was the middle of the night and therefore super dark outside, he could still see her laying down on the roof. "Hey gorgeous," he smirked at her.

Tatiana was looking up at the stars from the roof she hadn’t noticed it getting darker while they were fooling around. It was fun to play hide and seek though hard with their natural scents coming out and unable to hide them. It took him a while to figure it out which was fun as she smirked, she had wanted to be chased and he was doing so. Hearing him scale the side of the building she laughed. But heard him stop and thats when she stayed silent he was in the room. Before he climbed the small distance to the roof spotting her she lifted her hand up and waved. “Hey baby you found me” she teased softly winking at him. 

Kenneth smirked when he heard Tatiana laughing, knowing that he was getting closer as he climbed up the side of the building. When he got to the roof, he chuckled lightly when she waved at him. "I told you I would," he smirked at her when she winked at him. He walked over and laid down next to her, before he looked up at the stars. "It's a beautiful night."

Tatiana loved their little games they had it made their lives much more fun, especially seeing how perfect they were for each other it was cute and romantic after all. As he joined her she smiled nodding her head of course he would find her, even in the bottom of the ocean he would. They belonged together, old souls reunited time and time again, always and forever. Tilting her head up as she snuggled her body close to his her eyes dancing around looking at the view before them. "It is, very beautiful" she admitted as she looked at the many, many stars before them and the giant white moon, on it's black ebony canvas. "Thank you for a beautiful evening baby" she said softly tilting her head to kiss his cheek softly as she caressed his cheek.

Kenneth smiled as she snuggled up closer to him, and he wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his cheek on the top of her head. "Anytime, my love," he replied when she thanked him for a beautiful evening. He smiled turned to kiss his cheek before she caressed it. He leaned down to give her a soft kiss on the lips, before he asked "Do you want to call it a night and head home?"

Everything they did together was just perfect it could be sat cuddling at hone or or like this. Kenneth was her perfect dream man and belonged to her forever. “It was a nice surprise” she admitted she loved dancing this type of dancing. As he kissed her lips she packed his back in return before she sat up. “I guess we should, I’m rather thirsty anyway” she said standing to her feet. Walking to the edge of the roof she toppled over and fell gracefully down landing on her feet her palms touching the floor as she waited for Kenneth so he could then carry her home.