1 1
Professor Ashley Rose

Gone for a Stroll

Summer was just about over and Ashley was a little bummed about that because it had been a great summer. She had enjoyed spending time with her daughters at the world fair, and showing them around their first home. She hadn't been to a fair in a long time too, so just being there and doing fair things was a lot of fun. But now was the summer gala and it was just as good of a way to end off the summer break. Ashley was looking forward to spending the night with her wife, or as much of it as she could anyway since she knew Simone would be busy. She felt like they hadn't really spent any time together alone in months, so she was looking forward to dancing with Simone before they went home and got to have some alone time. Ashley had just arrived at the gala when she decided to go for a walk to check out the beautiful flowers before she went inside. 

Dress

The decision, campaign, and election hadn't been easy for Simone or Ashley. While their summer had been wonderful, Simone had been literally pulled in every direction and was so relieved that it was behind them. The road ahead wasn't going to be easy, she knew her critics would only grow larger and louder, but she was hopeful that her support would remain strong and that she would make the best decisions for her fellow witches and wizards. Tonight, however, was one for celebration. After pulling herself away from a discussion about the upcoming round of laws she hoped to pass, she spotted Ashley and chuckled. "You can't keep leaving your auror detail in the dark. They couldn't find you." She came to lean against a tree, her arms outstretched to her wife. The constant group of aurors who followed her and her family would take time getting used to - that was for sure.

Ashley had just walked up to smell some beautiful flowers when she heard an all too familiar laugh followed by her wife's voice. "I just got here," she replied before she turned to look at Simone. "Plus I still don't like the idea of someone knowing where I am every second of the day." She said as she walked over to where she was leaning against the tree. Ashley understood why it was necessary though given Simone's new job, she just had to get used to always having someone following her around and watching her. She wrapped her arms around her wife's waist and leaned in to give her a sweet kiss before she smiled at her. "I'm so proud of you."