Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent LeBeau

Catch ya in Kathmandu!

3 posts in this topic

AUGUST 2023

PREVIOUS POSTS

@Rosalie Leonard

"I write," Vincent answered absently. His own profession was not what he wanted to talk about for once; no, he was more interested in the beauty he was currently engaged with. He could work on impressing her once he'd managed to fully pull her into their conversation. "And what do I have to do to get your name, m'lady?"

She could tell by his tone that his line of work wasn't something he wanted to discuss, but she immediately felt as if she had read his work along the way. The name was still ringing in her ears and his confirmation of his profession only made the connection all that both harder and easier to place. She took a drag from the cigarette and shook her head with a chuckle. "Rosalie. For my last name, how's about some wine?" This was already fun - what was a few more hours?

Wine and he might get the last name, huh? Well, Vincent could definitely live with that. "I know a great place nearby, if you want? Or we could head back to my hotel." Forward? Yes. But he was just like that. He'd go with whichever she chose, and he took another drag as he waited for her answer.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0