23 posts in this topic

ob_55de33_galerie-images-droles-insolite

Beginning of RP

Zach had a wicked smirk on his lips as he felt his husband's legs trembling against his own while they shared their orgasms at the same time. That was one of the things that he loved so much, how they were able to make each other feel so good in bed. Zach reached down to pull himself out of Gideon's ass before he moved himself down so he could lick his husband's cum off of his stomach. He chuckled when Gideon said that he loved him more before he grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bed. He nodded when the other man said that they should clean up and actually go swimming like they had originally planned on doing. He followed him into the shower before he playfully grabbed Gideon's ass and squeezed it, before he grabbed another bar of soap and started to wash himself.

Gideon was on cloud a million after his orgasm with his husband they always seemed to make amazing sex with each other it was always mind blowing, seeing the massive smirk on his husbands lips he smiled back. Out of breath as he caught it back, as Zach pulled out and then moved down his body licking the cum off his stomach made him giggle as he bite down on his lip. As he grabbed his ass as they were near the shower he slapped his hand away playfully. "No more mister, until later" he teased softly winking as he washed himself with the sponge quickly and then washed the soap off his body.

Zach chuckled as his husband playfully slapped away his hand after he reached out to grab his ass. "Hey, we're on our honeymoon. I just can't keep my hands off of you." He teased Gideon back before he playfully stuck his tongue out at him. Zach grabbed a bottle of body wash and poured some onto his hand before rubbing it into his skin and washing it off. 

Gideon chuckled "I know baby I could easily never let you get dressed but then we would miss out on some beautiful things" he said truthfully as he finished up handing him the sponge as he stepped out and wrapped himself in a towel. Drying himself he stood leaning against the wall waiting for his husband to finish. As he smiled softly "we have as long as we like here baby" that much was true but it depended on his work and how long they would allow him off for. "I'll get my shorts on" he said leaving as he was almost finished and dried his other areas before slipping into some shorts and ruffled his hair with the towel. 

Zach chuckled with him when Gideon said that they would miss out if they never got dressed. "Alright, but I want to cuddle later." He smiled at his husband before Gideon got out of the shower. Zach turned the water off and followed him out, deciding not to dry off since they were just going to go swimming anyway. He walked out into the bedroom, smiling as he watched Gideon ruffling his hair, before he grabbed his shorts again and pulled them back on.

Once they were both ready he grabbed the key to the room which was like a plain credit card and smiled at Zach "Anything for you" he said referring to the cuddling later, though they could do lots more things later. Gideon just didn't want to spend every second in bed with Zach, as much as he would love to. They had traveled so far away and he wanted to enjoy what they had before it left. Holding his hand out as they walked towards the swimming pool he let go of his hand and placed the bag he had picked up wit towels and sun cream, glasses and other things like books in case. He placed it by two sun loungers before running to jump into the wall as he tucked himself into a ball and shot in. Letting the cold water wrap itself around him he smiled before resurfacing with a massive grin to his lips.

Zach smiled back at his husband, feeling incredibly lucky to be there with him at that moment. He intertwined his fingers with Gideon's as he followed him to the pool. After he set down their bag Zach was going to get out the sunscreen and put some on, but instead he watched as Gideon ran off to the pool. He laughed softly as he watched his husband cannon ball into the water before he came back up to the surface. Zach walked over to join him in the pool, jumping in and then floating on his back.

Gideon was soaked in the water as he watched Zach make his way gracefully into the water unlike he did, as he got in and then floated on his back Gideon swam towards him grabbing one of his ankles he pulled Zach along the water. Going around the pool pulling his husband he chuckled and stopped going between his legs he leaned down and kissed his stomach. "Love you baby" he said then dunking him in the water.

Zach laughed as he felt his husband grab his ankle and start to pull him along through the water. He had his arms behind his head as he watched Gideon pull him around the pool, before he stood between his legs and leaned down to kiss his stomach. Zach opened his mouth to tell him that he loved him too, but before he could get anything out he was under water. He came back up, coughing before he glared at his husband. "Ass," he said, sticking his tongue out at Gideon.

As he was pushed under the water Gideon was like a small child and giggled clapping his hands in pure child antics as Zach resurfaced and called him an ass before sticking his tongue out, making Gideon erupt into laughter. Standing there hugging his sides as they now hurt as he had a stitch he shook his head. "But baby it's funny" he said splashing him with a smirk. Of course they could act like children they were away alone on their honeymoon they had the freedom to do anything they desired.

Zach rolled his eyes slightly when he saw Gideon clapping and giggling as he resurfaced. "You're lucky I love you so damn much," he smirked at the other man. He smiled softly as he watched Gideon hug himself because he was laughing so hard. He couldn't stay mad at him though, he was just too cute and this was their honeymoon after all. Zach chuckled as he splashed his husband back. 

"Why what would happen if you didn't love me?" he said smirking softly at him, he was no threat to him they only had fun. As they went back and forth splashing each other he giggled, laughing hard he loved the innocent fun they had as well as the dirty things. Moving closer he grabbed Zach's hand and held it pulling him closer as he wrapped his other hand around his front. His head resting on his shoulder, "I love you so much" he said kissing his shoulder before moving back, letting them have a little space.

"Well, I wouldn't have asked you to marry me for starters." Zach teased Gideon when he asked what would happen if he didn't love him. He chuckled as they started splashing each other, knowing that they were just joking around and having fun. He watched as Gideon moved closer before he smiled when he grabbed his hand and laid his head on his shoulder. Zach wrapped his arms around his husband's waist and hugged him close. He smiled when he felt Gideon kiss his shoulder after he told him that he loved him. "I love you too, Gideon."

He placed a hand over his heart playfully and flopped in the water "Ouch" he said playfully and chuckled as he moved on the waters surface a little, kicking his legs under the water for a moment. As they shared an embrace he felt so at home it easy to be with Zach it was so natural nothing was forced he could be himself and never had to do change a thing about himself well other than his last name. "Want to go down the slid with me?" he said like a small child as he ran his hand up his side to caress his cheek. Being alone with him was dangerous as he was sure they would be at it like rabbits so that's why being in the pool distracted them.

Zach playfully rolled his eyes at Gideon when he pretended to be hurt. "But you don't have to worry, because I doooo loooove youuuu." He teased him, playfully sticking his tongue out at him. He smiled as he hugged his husband close in his embrace and kissed his forehead sweetly. Zach loved holding him so close, but really he just loved everything about him. He chuckled lightly when they pulled apart from each other and Gideon asked if he wanted to go down the slide. "Sure," he replied as he grabbed his husband's hand and started to climb out of the pool.

Nodding his head he grinned "Loooooooove yoooou toooo" he said giggling as he watched Zach stick his tongue out playfully at him, of course Gideon knew he was playing he would never be serious in trying to hurt Gideon. When he hugged him and kissed his forehead his eyelashes fluttered softly as he hummed being held in his embrace. AS he got out the pool and waited for Zach he watched him get out the pool and took his hand leading him to the slide, which they had to climb up some steps for. Once they climbed he sat down and shuffled forward so Zach could sit behind him once ready he pushed forward and down they went down the massive slid, as he chuckled wrapping Zach's hands around him tightly.

Zach laughed softly as Gideon told him that he loved him too, before he smiled when he heard him hum. He followed Gideon out of the pool and up to the slide before he sat down behind him. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around his husband before they went down the slide. When he saw the end of the slide coming closer he took a deep breath, readying himself for when they fell into the water.

Gideon felt like such s child around his husband and he was younger that was sure but Zach brought the inner fun child out. As they moved down the slid and out into the water taking a deep breath. As they plunged into it, Gideon grabbed Zachs legs and held him close so he was now piggying on his back. Gideon chuckle as he moved around the water with him attached to him. 

After they had landed in the water, Zach swam back up to the surface to get some fresh air into his lungs. He laughed softly when he felt Gideon wrap his legs around him before he started to carry him around the pool. "Giddy up horsy!" He giggled, as they were having fun.

Gideon smirked as he held Zach as he did as he was told and moved through the water. He laughed softly as he then face planted the water and swam Zach still attached as he came for air. “Why are we so silly?” He said amused as he looked up to see his husband with a big smile. 

Zach giggled as Gideon carried him around the pool before he laughed as as he faceplanted into the water. He shrugged slightly when he asked why they were so silly. "Because we're in love, and that brings out the silliness in everyone?" Zach smiled at his husband.

Hearing him giggle Gideon laughed with a massive grin to his face, "I love you so much" he said smiling even more, glad to be entertaining his husband. "When can we start baby making?" he said letting go of Zach with a wink. As he hovered in the water lifting his legs up so he couldn't touch the bottom of the pool for now. "I'm so smitten" which was true.

Zach smiled back when he heard Gideon laughing. "I love you too," he told him before he leaned forward to kiss his husband's cheek. He just stared at Gideon for a minute when he asked about babies, unsure if he had heard him correctly. "What?" He asked with a little bit of a confused look. Zach didn't think that they would start talking about having more children so soon after getting married. He was happy with their little family of three, but if Gideon wanted more children than someday he was alright with that too. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor