Leilani looked at her friend in awe "you look amazing and the two piece swimsuit looks perfect on you. Now do you mind if I try on these few swimsuits and get your opinion on them?" She was wondering if she could get Apple's opinion on the swimsuits that she had found. She was used to trying on and modeling different swimsuits so it didn't bother her at all. The only thing that she didn't get while she was trying on swimsuits and lingerie was someone else's opinion on how the piece of clothing looked on her.

On Wednesday, December 06, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Leilani Delacort said:

Leilani looked at her friend in awe "you look amazing and the two piece swimsuit looks perfect on you. Now do you mind if I try on these few swimsuits and get your opinion on them?" She was wondering if she could get Apple's opinion on the swimsuits that she had found. She was used to trying on and modeling different swimsuits so it didn't bother her at all. The only thing that she didn't get while she was trying on swimsuits and lingerie was someone else's opinion on how the piece of clothing looked on her.

Apple smiled when Leilani said that she looked amazing and the swimsuit looked perfect on her. "tThank you, this was my favorite one," she replied as she looked down at it. She looked back up at Leilani when she asked if she minded if she tried on her own swimsuits. "Of course not, let me just change back into my clothes." She smiled at her friend before she turned around and went to quickly change back into her normal clothes. Then she came back out with the simsuits that she had found, giving back the ones she didn't want to an employee and keeping the ones she did like. Apple walked back over to the dressing rooms and sat down on one of the sofas that were outside.

Leilani nodded as she waited for Apple to change back into her clothes. In the mean time she wondered if she was eventually going to find the swimsuit that she thought was going to be her favorite. She wasn't going to give up hope on finding it because she knew that eventually she was going to find the swimsuit that she really liked. She looked through the ones that she had chosen to try on. There were a few that she thought that she was going to like but then she thought that she should wait until she was able to try each suit on.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.