Beginning of RP

Apple smiled when her friend said that her paintings were amazing and she was talented. "Thank you! And of course, maybe I could paint something for you sometime." She offered Leilani. She shrugged when she said she didn't know that her parents were hippies. "Ya, they were really all about saving the Earth and all that hippie stuff." Of course she wasn't against saving the Earth, she recycled and used as few resources as possible. Apple grinned when she heard Leilani talk about going on a road trip and that she had thought about asking her to come along. "Sure! That sounds like a great idea."

"I would love that but I wouldn't want it to be any trouble to you just to paint me something." It wasn't that Leilani wasn't greatful for the fact that her friend was willing to paint her something she was just considerate of her friend's feelings. "I admire and respect people who love and care for the planet." When she was at home she would do everything that she could to save the planet. "For the road trip I was thinking that we could go to Hawaii or somewhere tropical with warm climate. Was there a place you've always wanted to go?"

@Apple Sinclair

"Oh it's no trouble at all," Apple smiled at the other woman. When she wasn't modeling or traveling she didn't really do much in her spare time, so she always carried painting supplies with her everywhere she went. Plus there was no way of knowing when inspiration would hit. "Don't get me wrong, I respect people who take care of the planet too. I just didn't have the childhood that I personally would have liked. I was homeschooled and my parents were very strong on Herbology and very against Defense magic. They were also against me going into modeling, which is part of the reason that I don't talk to them anymore." She shrugged as she finished talking. Apple picked up her tea cup and sipped at it before she set it back down on the table. "If it's a road trip how are you going to get to Hawaii?" She asked giggling as she picked out another scone and spread some jam onto it. 

Leilani smiled as she thought that maybe Apple could paint her a picture of maybe a sunset or maybe a picture of Apple of herself but she thought that a picture of a of a sunset was less weird but just as sentimental. Her grandmother was as sentimental as she was as she cherished every moment and everything that was given to her. She laughed as she shook her head "I haven't really thought about that how about maybe going to the UK or Norway?" She sipped her tea as she took a bite of another scone as she was excited to go on another fun adventure.

Apple chuckled lightly as Leilani shook her head, before she shrugged slightly at her idea. She thought that they could go to the UK or Norway anytime that they wanted too, but when would they be able to go to the United States again. "We could fly or take a portkey to somewhere in the states, then rent a car and drive around wherever we want? Or we could do that in the UK too." 

Leilani quickly realized that Apple was right "I'm sorry about that I could be so dumb sometimes and not see or think about all of the options that something could be done in." She hadn't really been to a muggle airport but thought it would be something that would be interesting and worth trying at least once in her life and of course they could go by portkey to the United States and said "you know I always wanted to go to a muggle airport and fly anywhere I would want to go so maybe we could fly to the US unless you want to go by portkey."

Apple shook her head at what her friend said. "We could always fly to Hawaii and just drive around the big island," she suggested. She didn't really care how or where they went on their roadtrip, but she was looking forward to it. Apple smiled when Leilani said she wanted to travel through an airport. "Ya, I'm totally ok going by airplane. Where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking about flying to Hawaii where we can explore the island and take a break from modeling." Leilani thought that the both of them needed a well deserved break well vacation to relax and have some fun. She was looking forward to the trip and it didn't matter to her what they did as long as they were together. "I was thinking that maybe we could do some sightseeing while we travel the island and there is a resort that I heard from my parents that we could stay while we are in Hawaii." She couldn't remember what the name of the resort was but she knew that it was a resort.

• Like 1

"Ya, that sounds great." Apple grinned at the other woman when she told her that they could explore the islands and stay at a nice resort. She sipped at her tea as she listened to Leilani talk about some resort that she had heard about from her parents. "I've always wanted to stay at the Disney resort in Hawaii," she replied. "When do you want to go? We should probably go sometime in the summer, while the weather is nice."

Leilani smiled "yeah it was probably the Disney resort that my parents were telling me about but I forgot the name of it until you mentioned something." She was actually glad that the other woman mentioned the name of the resort she was trying to remember or else she wouldn't of recalled the name of it. "Yeah it's probably best if we go during the summer so we can swim and play on the beaches while the water isn't too cold to swim in." She was so excited that she could wait to go on the trip with her good friend and have a lot of fun and make some wonderful memories.

"I don't remember the name either," Apple chuckled lightly when Leilani that it probably was the Disney resort butshe couldn't remember the name of it. She smiled and nodded when the other woman agreed that they should go in the summer. "That sounds great. I can't wait to go."

Just thinking about going on an amazing trip with a good friend of hers made Leilani smile. She couldn't wait until it was summertime that she was counting down until it was finally summer in her mind. She was glad that she had all of the trip details figured out and someone to go with her all that she needed to do to prepare for the trip was go shopping for a swimsuit and some cute summer outfits. She asked her friend "Apple did you want to go shopping for a swimsuit for the trip and some cute summer outfits with me?"

Apple smiled when she heard Leilani ask if she wanted to go shopping with her for their trip. "Absolutely!" She chuckled lightly, she wasn't one to turn down a reason to go shopping. She picked up her cup of tea and finished the last little bit that was in it before she set it back down on the table. "Where should we start?" She asked her friend as she pulled out her wallet and placed a tip on their table, before she grabbed her purse and stood up.

Leilani dug into her purse so she could tip the waiter. She pushed her hair out of her face so that she could see Apple and everything clearly. "I was thinking that we could go to the House of Fashion. I bet they have cute summer outfits and swimwear." She wondered if there was anywhere Apple wanted to go shopping. She wanted her friend to have a say in where they went shopping to get summer outfits. She was willing to go shopping anywhere and to her it didn't matter where they went as long as they got what they wanted.

Apple smiled and nodded as Leilani suggested the House of Fashion as their starting place for going shopping. "Sure, that sounds good." The House of Fashion tended to be on the higher end of the price range but it wasn't like they couldn't afford that. She pulled her purse back onto her shoulder before she turned back to her friend. "Are you cool with apparating, or would you like to walk?" She always asked when traveling with people, because she knew that sometimes the former could make people sick and that would be no fun.

Leilani was sure that they deserved the high end fashion since they both worked so hard and they could afford. She grabbed her purse that she had hung on her chair and put it on her shoulder. She thought that maybe they could apparate since it would be faster. "Let's apparate so we'll get there faster and we'll have enough time to shop to get all of the cute outfits that we need." She wasn't sure how Apple was going to respond and she didn't mind walking there since that would give them more time to talk.

Apple fixed the strap of her purse on her shoulder before she nodded when Leilani said they should apparate. "Ready?" She smiled at her friend before she reached down to grab Leilani's hand. Apple apparated them to The House of Fashion before she walked into the building, pulling Leilani along with her.

Leilani held onto Apple's hand but it felt weird to her since they were friends and all. She figured that it was so they could go at the same time. She was impressed at how long it took them to get there since she had never really apparated anywhere before. She walked inside and she had an idea of where she wanted to start first. She wanted to try on different swim suits to see if she could find the ones that fit and the ones that she liked. "Where did you want to start Apple?" She was quite curious to find out if they were going to start looking for the same things or not.

Apple didn't really mind holding her friend's hand, with modeling she had gotten quite used to holding stranger's hands so it wasn't any big deal to her. With the blink of her eyes, they were standing in front of the gaint fashion store and Apple was excited about doing some shopping with Leilani. "Swimsuits?" She replied when she asked where she wanted to start.

Leilani smiled as she said "great I while I was browsing around I found some swimsuits that I think would be your style." She took Apple's hand as she showed her the lovely swimsuits that she thought would be her friend's style. There were a lot of cute swimsuits and it would be hard for her to pick just one that she liked. She saw a black two pieced swimsuit with a fringe that she liked the style of. She wanted to try it on but she was also curious to see which swimsuit would catch Apple's eye first and that she wanted to try on.

Although she was in need of some new swimsuits, Apple was hoping to look for some new dresses and shoes as well. Something that would be nice to wear on their vacation mainly. She smiled as Leilani grabbed her hand again before she pulled her along other to the swimsuit section. "You're right, these are nice." She replied as she picked up a blue one-piece that had cut outs on the sides so she could look at it. "See anything you like?" She asked Leilani as she draped the one-piece she had found over her arm, before she picked up a black two-piece that she thought was cute.

"Yes I saw this cute two pieced navy blue swimsuit that I thought looked cute." Leilani picked up the swimsuit to show her friend to look at. She liked how the bottom piece of the swimsuit that she was holding had a skirt which she thought was cute. She looked at the swimsuit that her friend was holding as she said "I think it's cute and it would look good on you." She continued to look around at the other swimsuits to find others that she might liked. She wasn't sure if she should pick out mainly two piece swimsuits or if she should pick out some one piece swimsuits for some variety.

"Oh, that is cute." Apple smiled as she saw the navy blue swimsuit that Leilani was holding. She looked down at the swimsuits on her own arm before she smiled at Leilani when she said that she thought the one she was holding would look good on her. "Thank you. I'm going to go try these on." She told her before she turned to look around for a dressing room.

Leilani smiled as she said "I'll wait out here then." She hoped that she didn't end up sounding creepy. She surely didn't mean it if it did come out as creepy and she was glad to explain what she meant by what she said. She thought that as soon as Apple was done trying on the swimsuit then she was going to go into the changing room and try on all of the swimsuits that she had found so far. Proper fit of a swimsuit was important to her and she wanted to make sure that the ones that she found were just her size.

Apple nodded when she heard Leilani say that she would wait out here. Once she was in a changing room, she tried on each of the swimsuits that she had found out in the shop. When she decided on which one she liked best, she grew back out in it. "What do you think?" She asked Leilani as she walked out in the black lace two piece, wanting an honest opinion from her friend. She didn't even think about how most people probably wouldn't have been comfortable walking out in a swimsuit, but she was used to it after all of the lingerie and swimsuit photoshoots that she had done.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.