Followers 0
Ozias Lowe

mature
Penguins and Extravagance {M}

5 posts in this topic

LATE JANUARY 2023

PREVIOUS POSTS

@Jacques Lowe

"Vowing to be yours forever," Oz said gently, smiling warmly at his husband. His fingers slid up to undo his lover's tie, and he kissed Jac on his nose before going to capture his mouth tenderly. "I'm looking forward to spoiling you for the rest of my life."

"Well, I like the sound of that, Mr Lowe," Jac told his husband teasingly when Ozias answered his question about the wedding. He smiled happily as the older man slid his fingers up to undo his tie and kissed his nose. "I look forward to that, too. And no, worries, dear husband. I plan very much to repay you for this spoiling." With his mouth, with his body, with his love. He was going to assure that Ozias was as content with him as he could be for the rest of their lives.

"It hardly needs repaying," Ozias said softly, and then he leaned in to kiss his new husband soundly. He loved Jac so much that he felt as though his heart might burst, and he was thrilled that he got to spend the rest of his life like this. Gently, he kissed his beloved, his passion so far restrained; at the same time, his fingers expertly undid his new husband's tie and started on the buttons.

Jac smiled in response to his husbands words. He chuckled as Ozias started undoing his tie. He responded to the older mans kiss, his fingers also deftly working on getting his husband down to his skin.

Nudity was definitely something to encourage right now - and maybe for most of their honeymoon. Oz continued working on undressing Jac, his lips caressing his husband's jaw and throat as he removed his shirt, and then moving to kiss his chest.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0