Professor Zachary Moreau

A big birthday surprise!

11 posts in this topic

Beginning of RP

Zach smiled brightly at his daughter as she started to talk to his stomach. He hadn't been expecting to have another child so soon after getting married, since he hadn't been married to his husband for even a year yet, but he was excited about having another child and giving Lenneth a little sister. He giggled softly as she introduced herself to the baby, before he shook his head softly when she asked if the baby had a name yet. "Not yet, but do you have any ideas for her name?" He reached up to tuck some of Lenneth's hair behind her ear and he smiled at her. He chuckled again when she told the baby that everyone was going to love her, of course she already had three people loving her and she hadn't even been born yet. He smiled when she said that she would always love her baby sister, before he shook his head slightly when she told the baby that she couldn't have her red hoody but that she was welcome to another color if she wanted one. "You're going to have to share sometimes, sweetheart."

1 person likes this

@Professor Zachary Moreau

As she spoke with the stomach of her Papa she felt something, a spark of joy, and look at her father "The Baby is happy." and then thought about what her father said and recall her name came from three of the Odin's Valkyrie sister if she was not mistaken,  so she thought what were the other sisters name "Odin's Valkyries were named Hrist, Lenneth, and Silmeria, do you think baby wanted to be named after one of them?" thought maybe she wanted something else or not, not that names would change her fate, or would? She would save those thoughts to ask later, either to her two fathers or at the Pre-School, or even to Dani's brothers; she actually loved hanging out now and then at their place, a few blocks away from her parents' house, mostly because the two were werewolves and it was a known fact that the little girl had a thing for the howling animal.

When her father said she would have to eventually share her cloak, Lenneth thought for awhile and shocked her head "I don't mind sharing my stuff, but the red cloak is mine... At least until it doesn't fit me any longer." and then talk to the baby "So when I went to Papa school you can have it, but you need to take care of it, alright?" the baby if answer she wouldn't know, although, she still seem happy "Only because I love you, baby, it will be my Big Sister gift to you and of course I will teach everything I learn at school." she smiled and hug her Papa's stomach gently.

Zach smiled as his daughter said that the baby was happy. He had noticed that she was getting good at reading other people's emotions, and this only backed up what he had been thinking. He just needed to do some research on the special ability. "Those are some good ideas, dear. I will let Papa Gideon know of your ideas." He smiled at Lenneth. He reached up to brush some hair out of her face while his thumb softly caressed his stomach with his other hand. Zach nodded when she said that she didn't mind sharing, just not her red cloak. "We will buy her a different one then, maybe you can pick it out for her." He chuckled when Len told the baby that she could have her red cloak only once she started school but the baby had to take good care of it. He smiled when she told the baby that she loved her. "She loves you too."

1 person likes this

She was happy that her father like the name, guess the Baby was not the only one who was happy. "Okay Papa, I want to know when you decide what Baby name is going to be." she said and then look at her gifts and recall something "Does Aunt Laurena knows about the Baby?" she was pretty sure that her teacher and elder sister of Papa Giddy would love the news, after all, she recalls seeing her all excited bringing a pack of bags full of baby's stuff for the baby Papa Giddy's brother were having. Although, when her father spoke of shopping for clothes she got excited "Can I also pick something for me?" she asked feeling all excited about the chance of getting a new dress or even a new cloak. As for her father last comment, she only smiled and tell her Papa "I know." and hug her Papa "The same way I know Papa love me and Baby, as well Papa Giddy." there was a lot of love in that household, she could tell, the only other place she had felt that atmosphere was when she hang out at Aunt Laurena's Apartment or in her best friend, Dani, house.

Zach nodded when she said wanted to know when they decided on a name for the baby. "You will be the first person I tell," he promised her. He shook his head when she asked if Laurena knew about the baby. "I'm sure we could come up a fun way to tell her, if you want to." He smiled as he played with her hair, before he chuckled softly as she got excited about going out to go shopping. "Of course, sweetheart." He was sure she would probably pick out a new dress or another red cloak so she had more than one. Zach hugged her back and smiled when she said that she knew he loved her. "Are you excited to have a baby sister?"

1 person likes this

She gleefully smiled when he told her she would be the first to know the Baby name, however she got even more thrilled when her Papa told she could come with a fun way to tell Aunt Laury about the Baby "I will make sure of thinking of something fun, Aunt Laury will be so happy." she felt a bit of joy coming from the stomach too "I think Baby is also happy about meeting Aunt Laury, you will love her, she is the best Aunt anyone could ask and if you are lucky she might be your teacher too." she said to the belly as if she was sharing a secret with her soon to be little sister.

When her father said she could buy something for her she got pretty happy and twirl around, wondering what to get, whatever it was it would look adorable on her, well that was what her Papas always said and so did her best friend, which was the first thing she thought when her father asked if she was looking for to be a Big Sister. See had met a few times Dani's brother, the two seem to have a great relationship, in fact, if she did not know they were siblings she could swear Dani's brother and his brother companion look like a young couple with a child. Though she loves that great bond they had, and Dani was not the only bond she envy a bit, Papa Giddy family had a lot of those brotherly bonds, she wanted to also have a special bound like that, so at last she replied "Yes, I want to be a Big Sis, I already love her even though I cannot see her." she said quite happy and glad to feel that warm feeling around her as she spoke those words.

Zach smiled back at his daughter when she agreed that she would think of some fun way to tell Lauren. He felt a fluttering in his stomach when she said that the baby was happy about meeting their aunt, and she talked so positively about her. "How do you know what the baby is feeling, sweetheart?" He asked when he noticed that she was talking more to his stomach/the baby than to him. Zach chuckled as he watched Lenneth twirl around when he told her that she could pick something out for herself as well. He knew that she wanted that special sibling relationship, so he was happy that he could finally give her one. "You're going to be a great big sister," he told her after she said that she already loved the baby.

Although when her Papa ask how she knew her cute angelic face pause in time, as if in deep reflection and then she recall what happen on Halloween. "Papa, do you think it has to do with what happen on that lady house? Can't other witches know what others feel?" she asked half curious half unsure if she was an odd one... Would she be like Dani and his brothers? An outcast to the wizardry society? The thought let her a bit scared and insecured and being her an young empathy little witch her emotional aura was spreed in the room. "Papa... Do you think I people will think I am a weird one?" she asked feeling vunerable and a bit sad, if she was a weird one how could she make sure no one hurt her best friend? And as she thought that she felt even worst because these was the sort of emotions her friend had to deal in a daily bases.

Zach gave a light shrug of his shoulders when Lenneth asked if it had to do with what happened on Halloween. He was sure that what had happened at Halloween was just that she hadn't been able to control her magic, he thought that this was something more than that. He nodded when she asked if other witches could know what other people were feeling. "You're not weird, sweetheart." He told her as he held his hands out to his daughter before he pulled her up back onto his lap. "Do you remember last week when you fell and scraped your elbow? Remember how Papa Gideon was able to heal it super duper fast? Well that's because he has a special ability called Healing Hands, and I think that you might have your own special ability besides your magic."

Lenneth was unsure if her father was frightened, worried or feeling something else, still, she did not leave his sight and waited for his lost in thoughts' moment to ended. When he came back he looks at her and reassure her, if he said only those words, she might had doubt a bit, however, as his father pull her to his lap and ask her if she recall Papa Giddy healing fast she realizes that maybe her Papa was not just being kind but actually telling the truth "So... Other wizards and witches can do different things? We don't all have the same abilities? Can I too heal with my hands?" she said placing her little hands in her Papa's face and as she did that she felt super sad as if she had drained his mind from a heavy sorrow a long with that came to her mind the word Quidditch "Papa... Are you happy?" she asked trying to not let that emotion she had drain come out.

"Some witches and wizards only have their magical abilities, but there are some who have extra special abilities as well." Zach replied when she asked if other people could do different things. He smiled as she reached up to hold his face, trying not to chuckle as she asked if she could heal with her hands too. He reached up to hold her hands before he pulled them off his face, she may have been young but he knew what she was trying to do. "Yes, I am very happy. I have you, and Papa Gideon, and soon your baby sister. I couldn't be happier." 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor