Brook wasn't sure what to call her relationship with Seth. They hadn't made anything offical yet but she kind of felt like he was her boyfriend. She definitely liked him that much was clear. Since today was Saturday, Brooklyn hadn't gone into work today and she had decided to ask Seth over for a movie date. She had her hair up in a messy bun and she was still in her pajamas, which consisted of summer shorts and a loose tshirt while she walked barefoot around her apartment.

Seth had been spending a fair amount of time with the woman exclusively, and he wasn't seeing anyone else but that didn't mean he knew if they were a thing or not. I mean he thought so but he never could tell with women, she could've easily friendszoned him and he'd never get out. If she had that would suck big time for him, she was really pretty and didn't seem to mind who he was. She had referred to some of their outings as dates but he didn't know if she meant it in a couple sense, friends went on dates too. Lord he needed to really work this out, they would have some privacy tonight so hopefully they could get some clarification tonight. He was just in casual clothes as he was the one traveling to her abode, he found her apartment easily and knocked on the door. 

Brooklyn was in the kitchen making popcorn when she heard a knock on the door and she grinned to herself. While the popcorn was popping she walked over to answer the door. She looked through the peep hole before she opened it and grinned at Seth. "Hey!" She greeted him. "Come in, I was just making some popcorn." 

Seth's mouth went dry the instant she opened the door, if she was trying to be a walking temptation then she was totally successful and had him by the balls. He manged to not gawk like a total guy but wasn't sure he'd managed to be smooth about her effect on him. "Hey." He said stepping through the door. "Great, I got every kind of candy I could find." He said lifting a giant bag with pride. He then leaned down and hugged her, holding her a moment before releasing her and being distracted by the scent of buttery goodness. 

Brooklyn hadn't really given a second thought about her clothes. She wasn't really thinking about the fact that her legs were showing or that she wasn't wearing a bra. All she knew was that it was a warm day and she was comfortable in her pjs. "Great!" She grinned when he said that he had brought candy and held up a bag full of some. Brook blushed lightly as she stood up on her toes a little bit so she could hug him back. "Why don't you pick out a movie while I get the popcorn?" She smiled at Seth after they pulled apart. Her apartment had an open floor plan so it wasn't hard to figure out where the living room was.

Of course she hadn't considered what she was wearing, she was in her home  and had a right to be comfortable. He probably would've been the same way if they'd done this at his apartment so it was a good reality check for him, he'd remember this moment if the situation was every reversed. She hugged him back and he was glad he didn't blunder things up, but it also became very apparent she didn't have a bra. Jesus Christ she was trying to kill him. Trying to banish the thought from his mind he considered what movie to pick. "Will do, you have to pick the genre though." Seth didn't want to pick something she inadvertently didn't like or was considered a man movie. He headed to the living room as she headed for the popcorn  

Brooklyn shrugged when he said that she had to pick the genre of the movie. "I'm ok with anything," she replied as she walked into her small kitchen. She grabbed the bag of popcorn out of the microwave and poured it into a large bowl, before she seasoned it with salt and a little extra butter. Brook turned around and walked over to join Seth on the couch. "Hope you like butter on your popcorn," she smiled as she sat down next to him. "What kind of candy did you bring?"

Brooklyn said she was okay with anything and Seth sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. What was it with women that even when asked a direct question or request they couldn't give you a clear answer? Did they just do it to make men crazy or something? Looking over the movies Seth grabbed a few and read the backs. "That isn't helpful Brooklyn." He told her as he skimmed descriptions. He debated picking a few out then having her pick but he wasn't sure that she would humor him even then, it didn't stop him from wanting to try it. Then again this whole thing felt like some kind of test for him, like he could fail by not responding properly to something she was testing him on. "Of course I do." Seth nodded. "Literally one of everything the shop had on the shelf." He motioned for her to dig into the bag, he had bought one of everything because he still hadn't tried or adjusted to all the British candy yet. 

Brook rolled her eyes when he said that her answer wasn't very helpful. "Alright. How about a comedy?" That seemed like a good way to start the afternoon in her opinion. She plopped down next to him with the bowl of popcorn and set it down between them. She smiled when Seth said that he had brought every kind of candy that the store had had. Brooklyn looked through the bag before she pulled out a box of Dots. After she opened it and popped one into her mouth, she offered the box to Seth.

Seth was looking over titles when she made her selection, smiling he put a few titles back before grinning at her. "Thank you, was that so hard?" He asked. He wasn't sure which one she liked so he brought both titles, The Hangover and Hot Fuzz, and showed them to her so she could make a decision on which one she wanted. She offered him a a candy he knew and Seth shook his head, he dug in the bag until he found peppermint toads. Opening a few he offered her one before inhaling one himself. "This is fun." He told her seriously. 

Brooklyn shrugged when he thanked her for picking out the movie genre. She didn't see why he couldn't just pick out a movie but hey, this was supposed to be a fun afternoon so that's what it was going to be. When he brought over two movies and showed them to her, she pointed at The Hangover before she grabbed a few more pieces of popcorn and popped them into her mouth. Brook noticed as he shook his head when she offered him the box so she set it down on the couch before she took one of the peppermint toads that he offered her. "It is," she smiled at him. "Is it weird that I like these better than chocolate frogs?"

Seth couldn't just pick a movie because he knew how woman worked, or he thought he did. They didn't want to pick anything out ever, especially not restaurants, then when you picked got mad at you because they didn't get a say in the decision. It was a crafty trap, one he preferred not to get ensnared in that trap personally. She picked the Hangover and he nodded, it was critically acclaimed and shit but he knew nothing about it. "So I know about DVD's but I don't know electronics well." He admitted honestly, the village he'd grown up in wasn't big on electronics and he'd never bothered to learn after school. She agreed it was fun and Seth felt his heart jump, at least she wasn't bored out of her mind and if she was she was too nice to burst his bubble. "No, I rather prefer peppermint toads myself. I have to be in the right mood for a chocolate frog." He admitted taking another one, not caring if he looked like a pig. He didn't want Brooklyn to like him for anyone but who he truly was. 

Brooklyn nodded when he told her that he didn't know much about electronics. She got up from the couch and took the DVD case from him before she went over to the dvd player and put it in for them. Once it was all set up and on the main screen, she hopped back onto the couch and grabbed the remote before she pushed play. Brook smiled when Seth agreed that he preferred peppermint toads over chocolate frogs. "I feel like if I just want to eat chocolate, I'll just have a chocolate bar." She replied with a small shrug as the movie started. She grabbed another handfull of popcorn before she made herself more comfortable and leaned against him, hoping he didn't mind.

Seth smiled as she got up to start the movie, his lack of skill with electronics wasn't a ruse at all. Not to mention it presented the perfect opportunity to also check out her butt, which was nice in those little shorts she was wearing. Lord help him he wasn't going to make it through this movie with her dressed like that if he focused on her, so he averted his eyes before any problems "popped" up. "Agreed, there is much better chocolate out there than the kind the use in those frogs." Seth shrugged, he wasn't sure if it was safe to make suggestive comments so he kept them to himself for the time being. 

• Like 1

Brooklyn would like to say that she was paying attention to the movie, but then she would be lying. If she had noticed him checking out her butt, she probably would have said something sooner but she didn't so for now she kept her mouth closed. She also probably would have bent over for him. She nodded in agreement when Seth said that there was way better chocolate out there besides chocolate frogs. She stayed quiet for most of the movie before she finally looked up at him again. "Can I ask you something?"

Seth was only half paying attention to the movie as he munched on snacks, the good thing about boxing was he burnt so many calories he could eat whatever he wanted. It was a perk sure but he put in a lot of hard work to earn it. He would've had to have been blind or stupid not to be aware of the woman next to him, even if she had already friendzoned him he was still aware of her because she was a pretty girl and he had a penis and was not blind. They went through most of the movie, it was funny and all but hard to focus. Turning to her he gave Brooklyn a puzzled look. "Sure, go ahead."  He replied. 

The movie was good and pretty funny most of the time. Brooklyn munched on some popcorn and candy as they watched the movie. At one point she let her eyes wander down to Seth's lap and she found herself licking her lips, before she blushed and looked away again. She smiled when she saw the puzzled look on his face. "Well, we've been hanging out a lot and I really enjoy your company. So I was wondering, if you maybe wanted to make this offical?" She asked as she pulled her legs up underneath her so she was sitting on them.

It was probably a good thing Seth had missed Brooklyn eyeing up his anaconda, otherwise things could've gotten awkward in the form of an erection. While that didn't mean it was a bad thing that didn't mean it was a welcomed erection either, that is when it got questionable. Apparently his puzzlement amused her, but of course he was a clueless man so wasn't that how the world worked? "Like in what way?" He thought he knew what he meant but he didn't want to read into things, because you know he could and then things would be hella awkward. 

Brooklyn playfully rolled her eyes when he asked what she meant. "Like, do you want to be my boyfriend?" She smirked at Seth. If he said no, things would probably get a little awkward but she would be alright with that. If he said yes though, she wouldn't feel so weird about checking him out and sometimes wondering what he looked like naked. 

• Like 1

She rolled her eyes at him and Seth felt a twinge of annoyance, he wasn't trying to be difficult but trying to make sure there was no miscommunication. Sue the guy for wanting a clear answer from the woman, and he was smart but not totally girl smart. "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He asked uncertainly, sure it seemed obvious since she asked about making it official but he didn't want her to do something if she wasn't into it or doing it because she felt bad for him. Being with her would be nice admittedly but he could handle it if she wasn't in to him. 

Brook raised an eyebrow when he asked if she wanted him to be her boyfriend. "Of course I do. I wouldn't be asking you to be my boyfriend if I didn't want you to be." She told him without looking away from his handsome face as she reached down to grab a handful of popcorn out of the bowl, before she playfully tossed it at him.

Seth was sure Brooklyn was annoyed as all get out at him, he probably deserved to be slapped for his seeming stupidity. However, he had quickly learned with women that you never wanted to assume, especially not important things. So he was always extra cautious about things with them. "Okay good." He replied with a smile. sure that wasn't helpful but he was a man. She tossed popcorn at him and Seth gasped. "Hey!" He said before pouncing on her and kissing her. 

• Like 1

"That doesn't answer if you want to be," Brook smirked at Seth. She laughed as he gasped after she tossed the popcorn at him, before she squealed softly as he pounced on her. Brooklyn blushed deeply as he kissed her and she reached up to cup the back of his head as she kissed him back. "I'll take that as a yes," she giggled against his mouth.

Brooklyn stated that didn't answer if he wanted to be her boyfriend or not and Seth just waved his hand, as if brushing it off. He would answer her question soon enough in a way better manner than with words. She kissed him back and he did a bunch of mental fist pumps, he had a smokin hot girlfriend now and it was like epic win. She spoke against his mouth and Seth chuckled.  "I thought the kiss was as obvious yes." He replied pulling back and smirking at her, fingers gently brushing her pink cheeks.

Brooklyn giggled along with him. "Yes, but that was before you kissed me," she smirked at him. She smiled as he caressed her cheeks and she ran her hand down his neck to his chest. She grabbed the front of his shirt before she pulled him in for another kiss. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.