Zade Donovan

What can I say it's complicated

48 posts in this topic

Alex let out a groan when he said that she wouldn't actually leave him and go home. She was so horny for her boyfriend right now, and she could already tell that this was going to be a good orgasm. She pouted as he slowed down as she had been enjoying how hard and fast he was fucking her. But she always enjoyed sex with him regardless. Alex reached up to tangle her fingers in his hair and moaned into his mouth as she kissed him back.

As she tangled her hands in his head he began to pound her harder as he moved her position a little. Putting her legs against his chest as he moved at an angle instead. Zade could feel her walls wrapping around him so tightly, it was a beautiful feeling as he moaned as they kissed. He was working up a sweat that was for sure. 

Alex moaned as he started pounding into her again. She stared up at him as he moved her legs so they were up against his chest, and she let her feet hang over his shoulders.. She played with his hair as she continued to kiss him, before she gasped against his mouth. "I'm close, baby," she whimpered softly and nibbled his lower lip.

As he pounded into her and she played with his hair he smiled down at her grunting. As he worked his stamina into her, he moaned as he heard that she was close, he was semi-close. "Come for me sweet vixen" he said licking his lower lip as moved a little faster grunting as he was also close. If she came undone he would straight afterwards.

Alex giggled as Zade smiled down at her while he continued to fuck her hard. She moaned as he told her to come for him and she reached down to start rubbing her clit again. Alex could feel her walls squeezing around his cock as he pounded into her. She stared up at him as she rubbed herself harder and faster before she cried out his name as she came around him. 

He watched as she began to play with her clit once more and he groaned almost slipping in the process at how sexy she was right now, as he fucked her harder and with everything he had left. Feeling her walls clamp down on him he groaned filling her up as he thrusted one more time deep within as he flopped a little breathing hard, his eyes closed his body covered in beads of sweat. "Sweet Alex you never disappoint" he breathed hard.

Alex moaned playfully as she felt Zade come inside of her and fill her up. She chuckled softly at what he said. "And you always know what I like," she teased back. She sat up and ran her hands up his chest as she leaned in and kissed him. "Should we go for a swim now?" She smirked at Zade, since they were both a little sweatly from their workout.

Zade smirked at her words and nodded his head of course he did they had been dating a while now, "I should think so" he teased as her hands ran up his chest kissing him. Zade kissed her back before he pulled himself out of her and cleaned them up using a flick of his wand. "Sure that sounds good to me" he said standing up correcting himself. Holding his hands out he opened the door and checked before pulling her gently towards the big swimming pool. Once back out in the open and where he had left most of their things he ran and jumped into the pool.

Alex playfully rolled her eyes at him before she smiled as he kissed her back. She sighed softly as he pulled himself out of her before he magically cleaned them up, which she had apparently forgotten that they could do. She hopped off the table and recollected her clothes before she put her bra and underwear back on. Grabbing her own wand she transformed the little clothing that she had on into a swimsuit, so she wasn't walking out into the pool naked like Zade seemed to be doing. Carrying the rest of her clothes with her as she walked back out into the pool area, she rolled her eyes again as she watched him run and jump into the water. After setting her things down on their chair, Alex walked over to the steps leading into the pool and let out a soft hum as she enjoyed the relaxing water against her skin.

Once they were cleaned up and ready to continue the spa experience he hadn't realized he had left his shorts in the room, it wasn't until he was submereged in the water and noticed how cold his penis was he surfaced and flicked his wand, "Accio shorts" he whispered as they came towards him and dropped in the pool. Sliding them on he pushed his wand in the pocket again. Running his fingers through his hair he flopped om his back and lay against the water as he moved his feet towards Alex who was at the edge enjoying the water on her skin. "Hey there do you have a boyfriend" he said playfully looking at her with a smirk.

Alex laughed softly as she watched Zade used magic to get his shorts and pull them back on. She watched as he laid back and floated in the water while she sat down on one of the steps and wiggled her toes in the water. She raised an eyebrow when he playfully asked if she had a boyfriend, and she looked down at her giant baby bump. "I don't know, what do you think?" She smirked back at him as she caressed her stomach.

Zade just wanted to tease her playfully as she commented back as he asked her a questioned he shrugged standing up coming closer as he placed his hands either side of her legs on the pool side. "I'm not sure could of been a one night thing?" he winked leaning down caressing her stomach as he kissed the top of it. "I love you both very much" he said smiling as he lifted his head up. "Would you like a massage? maybe lunch" he said ruffling his wet hair so it wasn't stuck to his forehead anymore.

"Many one night stands, back to back with each other." Alex laughed when he said that her pregnancy could have been caused by a one night stand. She smiled brightly as she watched Zade lean down and kiss the top of her stomach. "We love you too," she told him as she reached down to caress her stomach. She hummed lightly when Zade asked if she wanted a massage or lunch. "Both sound lovely, actually."

Zade chuckled winking at her "Wow so you have no idea who the father is then?" he continued with a smirk, he was glad they could have fun banter without it causing harm or insult. He grinned at her when she said that both of them loved him to and nodded his head, "Lunch first then massage that way if we fall asleep we won't have missed a meal" he said knowing she needed to eat she was carrying their baby and after all they both needed food. "Let's go baby" he said getting up to the ledge and climbed up slowly and then held his hand for her. Once she hand given it him he pulled her up softly, and grabbed their towels they only needed to be semi-dry. Once done he lead them down the hallway to the restaurant the doors were already open so they could just walk in pulling out a chair for her, he waited for her to sit before he sat next to her as he wrapped one arm around her shoulders passing her a menu which had drinks and food on it. "Order as much as you require" he said smiling at her.

Alex frowned when he asked if she didn't know who the father was. "That's not funny," she said sticking her tongue out at him. She knew that they had been joking around though so she was going to try and not take offense to his last comment. She nodded when he said lunch first so she stood up and followed him out of the pool. She walked over to grab her wand to dry off before she started to pull her clothes back on. Alex followed Zade through the spa before they walked into the restaurant. She sat down across from him and smiled when he said to order as much as she wanted. So she grabbed one of the menus and started to look through it. 

Seeing her frown he frowned along with her the banter had been fun until now. And he sighed he didn’t meant to upset her. “Mhm I know” he said with a thin smile to his lips. Looking at the menu he wasnt sure what to get so he leaned back with a small sigh wondering what he could order. The crab cake starter sounded good, and maybe a panini for lunch. He called over the waiter and ordered them some soft drinks, while they finished deciding. 

Alex continued to look at her menu, wondering if they were going to get an appertizer or not. She hummed lightly as she looked over the starters that they had on the menu, before she decided to just figure out what she wanted a main course. After a minute she found herself looking over the sandwiches and decided that the turkey, bacon, pesto panini with tater tots sounded really good. "How is work going?" She asked as she looked up from the menu and smiled at Zade.

Finally figuring out what he wanted he placed the menu down, “would you like to share a platter of things?” He asked it had bread, cheese and other things it was light for two and they could then have a main dish or whaterever she wanted, he was just giving her the option to share with him otherwise he would have it to himself. He shrugged a little, “work is work, boring conference calls and meetings all week. And then hiring a new personal assistant is quiet hard especially when they can’t stop staring at my ass... not something apperiatiate for work. Well the expections being you girls” he would figure something out, but he wa desperate he needed an assistant to plan his weeks, holidays and do odd jobs here and there for him. 

"Sure," Alex nodded when he saked if she wanted to share the platter of different little things. You could never go wrong with bread and cheese and other yummy things, not in her opinion anyway. She listened as he told her about work, trying not to get jealous when he mentioned assistants checking out his ass all the time. Not that she could blame them, because he did have a really nice ass. "Have you tried hiring a male assistant?" She asked, completely serious.

Zade grinned and nodded calling the waiter over and ordered their food. As he then relaxed in the chair as the starter would come or for them to share. As she mentioned about a male assistant he shook his head. “Never thought of it but I generally have females, easier to get on with... and generally alright” he said thinking about it, would it make the girls happier if he had a man in his life too at work that is. “I just find boys lazy like they had no purpose or drive... I’d hire you in a heart beat but you can’t as your pregnant” he chuckled shrugging if he could find someone willing and worked hard maybe as he sipped his drink. 

Alex raised an eyebrow when Zade shook his head and told her why he had only hired female assitants. "Maybe you should. We won't have to worry about anyone checking out your butt," she teased him. Unless of course the guy that he hired just happened to find Zade attractive too, she wasn't going to judge anyone. Sometimes she wondered what it would be like to have another man in their bed, but she was perfectly happy with the relationships she had with Zade and Skylar now. "Are you saying that I can't work when I'm pregnant?" She replied when he said that he would hire her but he couldn't because of her current state. She already owned her own photography business, she was sure that she could handle being his assitant until he found a new one.

Zade looked at her with his mouth hanging open he had never realised that was an issue if it was why hadn't they said something before now? he sighed loudly as he looked at her. "Are you both worried that I'm going to play at work or something?"he asked a little annoyed that it sounded like they didn't trust him at all which was just insane he loved them both and only wanted them, surly he had proved that. "No but I couldn't let you work for me pregnant I'd be worried if you fell down the stairs, or got pushed or something" he said honestly he would hire her in a heart beat, but he didn't want anything bad happening to her at his place at work, not that it should happen but people weren't kind everywhere he wouldn't risk it that and she could slip and injury herself. The floor was made of marble, there were no rugs and no soft landing. "But if you really want to apply for it... I'll set up an interview" he said winking at her.

Alex frowned when he accused her of thinking that he would cheat when he was at work. "Relax Zade, I was joking." She didn't even care if he did want to fool around at work, as long as she knew about it before hand. Of course she loved him and Skylar, but obviously they were in a open relationship. So if he did want to have sex with someone else she knew that she would have to be alright with that, even in her crazy hormonal pregnant state. And if he didn't then she was perfectly happy with that too, most of the time she didn't want to share her man aside from Skylar. Alex smiled lightly when he said that he would be worried if she got hurt if she was working for him. She smirked when he winked at her and offered to set up an interview for her. "And what would this interview include?"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor