Seth Townsend

Christmas Delight

5 posts in this topic

1458451_658390220859930_420199099_n.jpg

It was Christmas and Seth wanted to surprise Brooklyn, and he knew of the perfect place to do it in Upstate New York. He'd come here before and always found it beautiful, telling her to dress warm he'd apparated them here. There was loads of Christmas lights to walk through all over the place and the scenery was perfect, snow blanketed the ground and a light snow of big beautiful flakes was falling. Seth couldn't imagine a more beautiful night or woman to be here with. Scattered along the paths in various places were little huts, some you could buy cocoa and snacks while others offered you shelter. Further off in the distance there was an orange glow, a fire pit you could gather around to warm up. Seth slipped his gloves on and waited for her to say something. 

1 person likes this

Brook had been looking forward to Christmas all month. She loved the holiday but she was mostly looking forward to spending the day with Seth. She wasn't sure where he was taking her but when he said to dress warm, she made sure to do that and grabbed the warmest coat she had before she grabbed her gloves as well. When they arrived in the park she gasped lightly as she looked around at the different lights. "Wow, it's so beautiful." She said as she looked around before she smiled at Seth.

Christmas without a doubt had to be Seth's favorite Holiday, even more so than his birthday. Now that he had someone else to spend it with that just made the whole Holiday that much better in his opinion. He went totally overboard with everything Christmas, so he was sure Brooklyn was probably tired of seeing all his Christmas sweaters even though she'd only see a very slim portion of his enormous collection. She gasped and Seth swallowed nervously, hoping it was a good thing as he watched her look around. "I came here while I was still in school, it's always been one of my favorite places in the world. I knew I had to share it with you." He admitted shyly, placing an arm around her. 

Brooklyn wasn't really sure where they were, but she did know that he would keep her safe if need be and she trusted him no matter where they were. She smiled as she listened as he told her that he used to come here when he had been in school, which gave her a general idea of where they were, and that it was one of his favorite places in the world. "I love it," she told Seth as he wrapped his arm around her. 

It was nice to know that Brooklyn trusted him enough to apparate them wherever, he was of course someone she could trust but that didn't mean it couldn't have ended badly if he secretly turned out to be a serial killer which he of course wasn't as it would be way too much work. She listened as he explained, the poor boy probably was like a kid on Christmas morning.  "Really?" He asked, just for extra reassurance. "What do you want to do first?" He questioned, seeing the staff starting to bring the sleighs and horses out. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor