Isabelle Brooklyn Edwards

Brook's Journal

33 posts in this topic

September 21, 2024

I think I had my first sex dream about Seth last night... Good lord, that's so embarrassing. But it was so good, almost like it was real. When I woke up, my body definitely thought that it had been real... I'm honestly thinking about not going into work today. I shouldn't be having these thoughts, we've only been dating for two months. 

Later September 21, 2024

I did go into the shop today. I love owning my own business but sometimes I do think that it would be nice to not have to work. But I know that I have it a lot better than a lot of people, so I'm not complaining at all. Seth didn't stop by for lunch today, which I'm kind of glad about. There's no way that I would have been able to stop blushing if he had. Merlin help me, I just want to see him naked now...

October 3, 2024

Amy invited me to her friend's Halloween party today, she said that I could bring Seth so she could finally meet this "mysterious boyfriend" of mine. I told her I would ask him and tell her what he says. I'm sure he'll want to go. I wonder what our costumes will be.

October 16, 2024

I almost didn't stop myself tonight. It's only been three months but I almost let it happen this time. It just feels so good to be on his lap, his skin under my fingers, his lips against mine. He's so addicting, it's crazy. I've never felt like this about any of the other guys I've dated.

October 27, 2024

Last night was the Halloween party, and it was awesome. We decided not to dress up though, so I just wore a black dress with black high heels and a pointy witch hat. Something simple but also classic at the same time. It was a great party, although I think I might have had a little too much to drink last night. Woke up with a pretty big headache this morning.

October 31, 2024

I can't believe Michael is a year olf already. Amy is staying home with him this year, since he has a little bit of a runny nose, so she can hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters that they get. I'm taking Lily out so she can go trick-or-treating. She decided to be a cute little water fairy this year, I can't really remember what she called it though. I think we'll go around the neighborhood once or twice and take her back home to mum, before I head over to Seth's place. We're going to have a scary movie night. Let's all hope that I can control myself tonight...

November 5, 2024

I've caved. Well, sort of. I closed the boutique early today so I could stop by an adult store on the way home. I bought my first vibrator. Somehow I just don't think that my fingers will be enough anymore. I don't really masturbate much, but I get the feeling that that might change now...

November 17, 2024

Seth invited me over for a afternoon of board games. I thought it was a great idea, something different from our usual movie nights. We were in the kitchen and he was making some snacks when the words "I love you" just decided to slip out in Greek. I'm so glad it wasn't in English. He gave me a confused look and asked what I said. I had to come up with something on the spot and said that I liked his shirt. I'm pretty sure he could tell that I was lying though.