Alexandria Petit

Alex's Journal

29 posts in this topic

October 13, 2024 - Morning

In the invitation it told everyone to wear what color they think the baby will be, pink for a girl and blue for a boy of course. I'm excited to see how many people will show up in each color. Skylar and Zade are both wearing pink, but I have decided to wear a blue dress (without the white lace) since I think it's a boy.

67e3c66fdd0ebecda7bf5f561afdd3f0.jpg

October 13, 2024 - Midday

Skylar just went to pick up our cake and she's going to meet us at the party. I can't wait to see what it looks like and what color it'll be on the inside.

b1dc4d8049fc316a8265deb3c63a296d--gender

October 13, 2024 - Evening

The party was perfect, everything that I could have dreamed of. More people showed up in pink than blue, but as it turned out they were all wrong. After pulling the macaroons off and cutting into the cake, everyone saw that it was blue. We're going to have a little prince. I know Zade wanted a girl but I can't wait to have a little mini Zade running around. We also played some games and opened some gifts, but most of those are sitting in my room now since that's the room we're going to turn into the nursery eventually.

October 26, 2024

Zade's company Halloween party was tonight. They have one every year, and this year I decided just to wear something simple. A simple black dress and a red cloak, and now you're Little Red Riding Hood. I noticed that Zade didn't have any alcohol tonight, probably just being supportive, but I noticed that Skylar didn't either.

Easy-DIY-Maternity-Halloween-costumes-Li