Alexandria Petit

Alex's Journal

29 posts in this topic

5.jpg

June 17, 2024

I'm kind of freaking out, I've missed my period again this month. This is the third month in a row and I'm pretty sure that has never happened before. We've been having just as much sex as we always do, so I'm afriad that I might be pregnant...

June 21, 2024

I picked up a pregnancy test on my way home from work. I've been sitting on my bed for a while, just staring at it. I'm scared about what it's going to say.

Early Morning - June 22, 2024

The test turned out to be positive. I don't even know how long Zade held me while I cried my eyes out in his arms. After we read the rest results he carried me to bed, we cuddled for a little while before I'm pretty sure I cried myself to sleep. I don't know what to do. I know that he wants children but I'm just not ready. I'm only nineteen, there are still so many things that I want to do in my life. And having a kid so young was not on my to-do list. Besides he'll be at work all day while I'll be stuck at home with the kid, also it's my body... But I just can't bring myself to make an appointment to get rid of it, but I know the sooner that I do the better it'll be.

June 30, 2024

I've come to the conclusion that I just can't get rid of this baby. If I am as far along as I think I am, I don't think there are any clinics that will let me anyway. I haven't really talked to Zade about this whole thing since that night last week, but I'm still scared about how this is going to change our lives. I don't know the first thing about being a mother, and it doesn't help any that I don't have a relationship with my own parents anymore.

July 2, 2024

Zade and I went to our first St. Mungo's appointment today. The healer estimated that I am about 14 weeks along. We got to hear the heartbeat, which made this even more real and scary. I can't believe I am carrying Zade's child.

July 11, 2024

Went out to the movies with Skylar tonight. Just the two of us, having a ladies night out since Zade had to stay at work late. I thought about telling her the news but I wasn't sure how or when to bring it up. She wanted to go out drinking outwards, but I told her that I wasn't feeling too well. "Maybe it was all of the butter on our popcorn," I told her but I just don't want to risk harming the baby. We all know that it's rare for me to say no when they want to go to the bar, so I'm going to have to tell her eventually.

July 28, 2024

I've started showing and it's becoming more and more difficult to hide my bump. My clothes are starting to not fit and I'm still trying to figure out how to tell Skylar.

8-Sarah-Stage-8-MONTHSjpeg.jpg

August 5, 2024

After taking a couple weeks off from work, I've gone back to do some photoshoots. I had one yesterday for a surprise engagement that in my opinion went absolutely perfect and was so beautiful. It took place in the rose gardens of the nearby park and the young man had no idea what was going on until his boyfriend was down on his knee. I can't wait to give them their photos. Today I did a photoshoot for a family, whose grandparents were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. Man, I've missed working. I'm sure Zade will tell me that I need to keep it easy, but I'm not about to sit at home bored out of my mind for the next six months. 

August 7, 2024

I talked Skylar into going shopping with me today. So I dragged her along to London before we went to this cute boutique just outside of Diagon Alley. Of course she seemed a little confused when I said that I wanted to look at baby clothes, before I mentioned having to buy something because I'm pregnant. I'm pretty sure that came as a shock but I think she's alright with it now. I hope so anyway, I can't do this without both of them. 

August 10, 2024

I don't think that I thank my lucky stars enough that I am in such a healthy, amazing relationship with two such wonderful people. They've been so supportive of this whole thing, while I'm still kind of freaking out about it.

August 14, 2024

Zade talked us into going on a little vacation, sort of like a babymoon I guess. Or maybe it's just an excuse to try and cheer me up, I'm not sure. But it's an excuse to go out shopping which is great because the bigger that I get the more that I only want to wear dresses in this warm weather.

August 15, 2024

Zade and I went shopping today at this cute little maternity shop so I could get some new clothes. I think I had only tried on maybe three dresses before I let my hormones get the best of me and asked him to join me in the dressing room. I knew that it was unlikely that he would protest as I got down on my knees and pulled him out of his pants. As always he tasted so good and we ended up having sex after he finished in my mouth. We bought a few dresses afterwards cause I felt like we had to after we had sex in their dressing room.

August 17, 2024

I've missed having alone time with Skylar. We both stayed home today while Zade went to work, we were just relaxing on the couch before we started making out. I don't remember the last time that we had sex just the two of us but it felt so nice to have her soft skin against mine again. Plus it's always nice to hear her moaning out my name.

August 19, 2024

We had our four month prenatal appointment today. Everything is going well and as they should. The healer asked if we wanted to know the gender but I said no. I want to have a baby shower and be surprised then.

August 24, 2024

We arrived in Paris this morning for our vacation. The city is beautiful but the people don't seem to know what personal space is. I've had many woman come up to me, wanting to touch my stomach and I always seem to get dirty looks when I tell them no or slap their hands away. And that's just today, but I'm not going to let that ruin our vacation. The hotel we're staying at as a very nice spa and pool, and it's right in the center of the city which makes it easy to visit everything. Our room has a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower as well.

August 27, 2024

Skylar went out to explore the city today while Zade and I enjoyed some time at the spa and by the pool. I thought that we we get mani-pedi's and a couple's massage, but we ended up having sex in one of the massage rooms that wasn't being used. I don't know what it is but there's just something about being pregnant that always makes me horny. And it always seems to be at the worst times, like while we're out in town shopping. I didn't use to be that kind of person, I used to only have sex at home.

August 30, 2024

The week has gone by so fast, but this was a wonderful vacation. We visited all of the tourist spots and some local ones as well, but now we're back at home and back to everyday life. 

September 10, 2024

Been busy this week with back-to-school, maternity and newborn photoshoots. Apparently it's the time of the year to have babies. Also had one Sweet Sixteen that was a blast to help out with. I am also about five months along in my own pregnancy. It's still crazy to me but I've come to terms with it.

September 12, 2024

I was feeling bored today so I decided to take some boudoir photos and send them to Zade. I was so wrapped up in taking the photos that I didn't even realize what time it was when Skylar came home early. Since I was outside by the pool and she had decided to go for a swim, we started taking some pictures together before going for a swim. I sent some of the best ones to Zade and saved the rest for ourselves.

September 13, 2024

I'm not surprised that the photos had the reaction on Zade that I thought they would. He came home early with a massive hard on. So the three of us had some great sex last night. Skylar and I took turns blowing him before he fucked both of us. 

September 15, 2024

We have started planning the baby shower. Where to have it, who to invite, and what games to play, things like that. I'm actually looking forward to it. We're going to have our healer write down the gender on a notecard and I'm going find a good bakery to make a surprise cake for us that we will cut at the party.

September 30, 2024

We have found a beautiful reception hall that I think is perfect for the party. We've also sent out invitations to most people that we know. Zade's family, Skylar's family, friends, people Zade knows from his company, and some clients of mine that I have grown rather fond of after working with them multiple times. I have this strong feeling that one of them sent out an invitation to my parents as well. I'm hoping that they didn't. As far as I'm concerned if they can not be accepting of our relationship than they are not welcome in my child's life. And if they do show up at the party, which I highly doubt, then I'm not letting them in.

October 5, 2024

Zade and I started making out in his bed this morning. Things got pretty heated pretty fast and I was just about to start riding him before I realized that something just wasn't right. When I realized what it was I went to get Skylar and dragged her back with me so she would join us. A smirk formed on my lips as I watched Zade stroke himself as I helped her remove her clothes. He came over to join us so I grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his cock, and she started stroking him as I kissed her neck and started fingering her. Sex with them is always so intensely hot, sometimes I just can't get enough of them.

October 12, 2024

I don't know why I'm being so paranoid about my parents coming to the baby shower tomorrow. I'm sure that Zade didn't invite them. Just like I'm sure that they wouldn't show up even if he did. I'm just going to blame this one on my hormones. But just in case I told Zade that I want a bouncer there tomorrow and he can only let in people that are on the list that I will approve first thing in the morning.