Professor Ashley Rose

Looking for Something Cute

4 posts in this topic

August 2024

It was the end of the summer break and Ashley had almost forgotten to do one important thing that she had been meaning to do all summer. She had been meaning to stop by the arts and crafts building, take a look around and find something cute for both of her daughters. She wasn't sure what she would get them yet but she was sure that she would know when she saw it. Maddie was with a group of friends again and she knew that Fee would be spending her time in the petting zoo, so she wasn't all that worried about them. Simone was still working on her campaign, so Ashley had the day to herself. The faire had been pretty awesome so far, so she was sure that the rest of the summer would be just as good.

Maddie was having fun petting the cute adorable animals but she wondered what her mother was doing. She snuck away from her friends but told her friends that she would be right back in a few minutes. She didn't want her mother to know that she snuck away from her friends so she quietly and slowly walked into the shop. She got so excited about all of the items that were in the craft shop and she thought of all of the projects that she could do. She thought that maybe she could convince her mother to do a project with her so that they could bond together before she had to go back to Hogwarts.

Ashley had just picked up an adorable pair of earrings that she thought might be good for Felicity, when she felt an familiar presence walk into the building. She asked the person running the stand how much they were selling them for and since it seemed like a reasonable price to her, Ashley paid for the earrings and thanked them before she put the jewelry in her bag and turned to walk away. "Young lady," she chuckled lightly when she saw her older daughter looking at some craft supplies. She wasn't mad that Maddie had decided to wander around alone, she knew that she was a bright witch and could protect herself if she needed to.

Maddie seemed to recognize the voice but she was paying too much attention to all of the craft supplies that were in the store so she slightly jump when she heard the sound of the voice "mother I can explain really the truth is I wandered away from my friends to look for supplies for a craft project that we can work on together before you get busy with work and I get busy with my studies during the fall term." She really just wanted to bond with her mother before school started and she was sure that her friends would understand. "I understand that I am probably in trouble with you mother and I fully accept the consequences for sneaking off like that." She knew that she would have to apologize to her friends and eventually she was going to apologize to her friends. She was unsure of what her mother was thinking at the moment so she gave her mother a warm smile.