9 posts in this topic

Quentin wanted to see Rubie again so that they could pick back up where they left off. He wondered what Rubie was up to but he figured that she was probably busy at work in the hospital. He wondered what her work schedule was like so that he could pick the perfect time to get some alone time with her. He thought that maybe it would be a good idea to send her an owl seeing if she wanted to meetup in Paris and maybe have some lunch together or go on a long stroll on the beach while they have a conversation.

@Rubie quartze

Rubie hadn't been out much other than work or picking up the essentials from the relevant shops she needed to visit. it was mainly due to her busy work schedule and the other part was due to her missing Quentin more than she thought she would. heading home after picking up some items from the shop she saw a speckled owl hopping around on the edge of the counter she gently took the note reading the note she replied instantly. "My dearest Quentin id love to have lunch with you. My schedule is free all weekend if that works for you?"  She folded the note and handed it the owl the petted his head as she watched him flutter off. she started to unpack her items and sigh slightly

Quentin smiled as he opened up the note that Rubie had sent him. He didn't hesitate to send a note in reply back to her note saying "that sounds perfect I'll see you this weekend then for lunch and if you want to we can take a long stroll on the beach and we could catch up with one another. He sent the note and patiently waited to see if he was going to get a note back. He missed her dearly and he thought that maybe the lunch meetup in Paris would be a great way to catch up and see each other again.

After putting the various items back and bathing, she saw the little owl swooping into the kitchen. landing on the counter she once again took the note carefully from the owl's leg and reading it. Smiling she responded to him right away. " yes id like that very much will be outside museum I like so much. I can't wait to see you again.  I've missed you so much and works not helped in visiting to see you. but I'm hoping this weekend makes it up to you my love." she folded the note and tied it once again the owl's leg watching as he swooped off out the window again. 

Quentin read the note as soon as he received it and put on his coat and left to meet his love at the museum that she liked. He knew where it was so he wasn't going to get lost. He left early enough so that he could stop and get himself a cup of tea on the way to the museum. He sipped his tea as he walked on his way. He was glad that he was able to take a break from work and take some time to catch up with his love since it had been a while since they last saw each other.

Rubie apperated to Paris. Appearing out side the museum she smiled as she pulled her cream coat up around her shoulders. Her long blonde hair flowing in the breeze. She watched people walking past chatting and engaging in conversation. She smiled watching them curiously. Been half muggle half witch she liked having her time with the muggles it was nice kick back and enjoy her humany side without worrying about magic or such. Glancing up she saw Quentin heading towards her. 

Quentin smiled as he saw Rubie finally and he walked over to her. Putting his arm around her shoulder he looked at her and said "hey there beautiful long time no see it's been a long time since we last saw each other." He recalled the last time that they saw each other although there was one thing that he did want to forget from what he recalled. "It's nice to see you again shall we got to the nearby restaurant and have some food while we catch up and make up for lost time. He hugged her before he held out his hand to her.

Seeing him wandering towards her she smiled softly while she curled into him her head resting on his shoulder she looked up at him. "I've missed you also, I'm sorry I have been so busy with work of late."   she bit her lip as the thoughts of there last meeting flooded her mind. shaking her head she pushed them away while giving a nod. "Id like that yes, I  have so much to tell you."

Quentin smiled as he asked "is there a particular restaurant you would like to go to?" He thought that he would ask her what place she would like to go to. "I understand that you have been busy with work as I have been busy with teaching and planning for the future terms and grading schoolwork. I am just glad that we can spend the time that we have now together. There is so much that I have been waiting to tell you." He lifted his arm off her shoulders and held her hand and interlocked his fingers with hers.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor