Oderic Bubblecurse

Tonight is ours.

16 posts in this topic

How many times had they been interrupted before they could talk. Problem was, tomorrow Daisy would be here. Maybe he could put it off one more night? Coming out of the shower the man grabbed a towel and went looking for the woman who should be walking through the back door any minute.

Betta Shimmied out of her shoes as she came in the door, locking it behind her as as she hun her coat up, not realizing that she had left her wand on the table and moved to grab a drink from the fridge. A well deserved bottle of grapefruit beer.

hearing the air release as she popped the top, Betta took a sip and set the bottle down, sighing out a bit as she thought about her words. She had tried so many times to tell him what she was but they had always got interrupted. Was it the wrong time or what? She couldn't quite figure out that one but ultimately she needed to say something before shit got the fan. Or he found where she hid the owl and her potion ingredients or the fact that she never needed a vehicle.

"..hello.." she called out, sipping on her beer as she called out from the doorway, wondering if oderic was home. He had helped her through so much and they had been dating for quite sometime. But the thing was they hadn't rushed into a physical relationship and had time to talk. Or not talk. She had so many feeling that she wasn't sure what to feel. She knew she had loved him.

now she needed to tell him. Both things. But how.

letting out a breath, Betta moved through the hallway and caught sight of oderic in a towel, trying not to start but it was the first time she had seen him this undressed. They hadn't done anything other than kissing and honestly it's why she felt a deeper connection to him.

turning her eyes downwards With a deep blush, Betta coughed a bit, bottle still in hand "...oh sorry...I was...I mean can we talk about something.." she barely got out as her cheeks deepened a dark red color.

God she was adorable. There was something on my mind too, but it wasn't a whole lot of  talking the way we've been doing it. He admitted coming forward to lift her chin with a finger to kiss the woman hello. He liked that he'd found her in the kitchen. She looked so good. Do you want me to go get dressed?

Betta stared for quite a bit longer as her mouth went dry, shaking her head no slowly as he kissed her lips ".i think I'm ok.." she managed to get out as he lifted her chin.

when he said he wanted to talk,Betta nodded yes as she leaned against the counter, her beer now on the counter of to the side "..so I um... how do I start.."

Nibbling down her neck in an effort to totally distract. You know I want you, right Bets? He asked following her step back so she was between him and the counter. Dropping his towel Odd ran his hands down her sides. Bunching her skirt with his hands as he tried to resist the urge to lift her up on the island. Giving in he lifted her by the waist. Standing naked between her bare thighs. Can we have tonight before we delve into the things we need to talk about? They had been shadows in the corners of their relationship, but he wanted to move forward anyway.

Bettas hands skated his naked torso as he stood there, sucking I. A heated breath as he bobbled her neck, gulping a bit as he dropped his towel "..." she went to open her mouth to speak but was caught off guard as he lifted her skirt and her onto the counter, standing between her thighs.

now all of a sudden she went speechless.

what seemed like forever, Betta barely managed a nod yes as she gulped in jagged breath, her hands on his chest as her eyes fluttered shut. She couldn't help but whimper out slightly as she felt his hardness between her thighs, still clothes on her end.

they hadn't been this far and when she heard his words about wanting tonight, bettas fingers curled against his chest as her eyes remained shut "...o...k..ok" she managed to get out, wanting to feel him in places almost long forgotten.

As soon as she stuttered out ok his mouth covered hers. A deep long kiss. His hands on her sides slipped down massage her thighs under her skirt, slipping up to catch on her panties and pull them off, a simple tug that tore the light material on both sides.  Odd chuckled lightly to have that barrier gone. If you don't stop me, I'm going to take you right here. Are you ready for that? He asked pulling just slightly back. The man was full on hard, an impressive sight, but as they hadn't been this far before he was willing to let her change locations if it mattered. All he knew for sure was that he wanted to be inside her, consequences be damned.

Betta stared at him for what seemed like forever as he spoke, his words sending chills down her spin as he stood between her thighs, practically touching her now pantyless special spot. When he said are ou ready for that, Betta sucked in a breath "not here.." she said as she managed to slip out from between his arms, heading down the hallway as she stopped at her door. 

It made her nervous to think about it at first.

betta sucked in a breath as she finally opened the door and led oderic to the door "...here." She said, biting her lower lip as she looked back and forth to him and the bed. They hadn't been this far and she was nervous and excited all at the same time.

"....my bed..." she said, actually wanting to let him in her bed for more than just sleeping.

Oderic stepped back, the material of her skirt catching on his member as she slipped from the counter. His curled fingers catching in hers to follow where she lead. His bottom lip catching between strong white teeth as the arrived at her door. This inner sanctum was as precious as the one beneath her skirt, and while Odd had been staying over more often than not, he'd been careful to keep his clothes on so he could at least pretend he was a gentleman. They usually fell asleep in the big squishy ouch she'd gotten her hands on somewhere, if they slept in the same room at all.

Today, in the shower, the man had come to a conclusion. Daisy's mom might have chosen him purely for his interesting last name, but Bets was a rare bird. No matter what tomorrow might bring, he wanted to be able to say he'd put everything he was into this. What he was was a man who very much wanted to trace love songs over her body with his tongue. Using their linked hands he swooped her close, kissed her gently on her forehead, and picked her up, and tossed her into the middle of the large bed.

Betta squealed a bit as he scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed, her back hitting the soft pillows as she looked up to him. Normally the never sleptnon the bed together and half the time not even the same room. It scared her to even be with another man, considering her last relationship.

but now. She wanted oderic. And she had given into the want and desire that he so often showed her by the kisses he planted on her as the year went on. Still, they hadn't slept together in that whole time. Bit kow she was ready.

with her skirt shifted upwards to show the barely there black lace panties, Betta started unzipping her skirt after removing her top and bra, purposefully going slow, wanting to tease him to the brink that he just ripped everything off.

looking up to him as he hair fell I. Soft ringlets around her face, Betta looked to him with a rather soft and mischievous look as she faked her zipper getting stuck.

Watching as she came up on her knees to try to get out of her clothing, Odd rested one knee on the bed. She was so cute struggling with the zipper. Crawling forward he stalked her like prey. Catching her hands the man pinned them behind her back and pulled the loose material down her legs, flipping her back onto her back. "You have entirely to many clothes on." He murmured brushing her shirt up so he could kiss her stomach. His lips warm and hungry as they trailed lower to kiss her threw the panties. "Like these... Useless." He teased, and with his free hand pulled the black lace down her long legs as well. Without letting go of the wrists behind her back Odd readjusted so he was kneeling between her thighs. "I want to hear you sing tonight Bets." He admitted, parting her lower lips with his fingers so he could draw his tongue up her center.

Betta hadn't expected feeling like this ever again but oderic made her feel things that she had thought she had suppressed. His lips felt like a cool drink of water on her skin. The smell of his body wash sent her senses into over drive.

"holy hell." She gasped out as he trailed kisses over her, squealing slightly in the process and feeling finger running through her sensitive spot. A mere second after, her body shuddered out as she felt his tongue running over her lower folds, causing her body to instinctively arch towards him as he pinned her arms behind her back "..oh god it's been too long.." she barely got out as her eyes slammed shut, mouth gaped open as if needing air but no doubt d coming out.

"yessss" she hisses out through jagged breaths as she wiggles underneath him.

She was deliciously wet, and he was hard. Painfully so. It had been to long, and honestly he'd had time to have to many fantasies. Smearing his face with her juice the man rose above her. "Let me fix that for you." Releasing her hands he slid his hands up the back of her thighs, parting her legs wide for him, as he leaned in and kissed her, using his hips to guide him til he was at her center. With a slow slide the man claimed his mate. Odd loved this woman in his arms, and he wanted everything she had to offer. Pausing at full depth for a minute to swallow the sound she made the man did what he'd been dreaming of and started to move.

Betta had barely time to breath as he swallowed her kisses, her legs opening like a gift for him on Christmas morning. Slowly and surely, Betta cried out softly as he filled her with himself, gasps of pure unfiltered ecstasy whimpering out from her lips as he moved, her body slowly shuddering beneath him.

Time stood still as she arched her hips slightly to meet every moevement, every pleasure that seemed to fill all of her sense and beyond. Far too long had things been untouched, underwraps. She wanted so much more and each slow and methodically driven movement into her caused her whimpers to gain so much more depth.

so little boundaries left alone. So erotically driven. So wanted and so fully given.

"..odd...!" She barely got out above whisper as he whimpers filtered out into the room surrounding them, her breathing becoming heavy as he began to move, Not comprehending the fact that protection should be used or the like. All she carried about was being fully claimed by his rather massive physique and claiming her he was.

"..god.:.keep going.." she managed to get out between heard breaths as her hips arched to meet every pleasure filled thrust.

Odd knew he was big, and when she murmured his name that man slowed down, concern tingeing his thoughts, but her next words brought a smile to his lips, and he did indeed keep going. Leaning in, so her legs went over his shoulders, Odd kissed his woman. His hips driving his cock as deep as he could go. "You feel so good." He whispered against her lips. "I wanna watch you ride me." Was all the warning he gave before letting her legs go and rolling their connected bodies til Bets was astride him. She looked like a goddess rising from the sea as her thighs worked lifting and lowering her tight little body on his hard shaft. His hands sliding from her hips up over her rib cage, to massage full breasts, pulling taught nipples between his fingers. "Sing for me baby." He urged as her moans got louder.

Bettas moans started to become louder as she was impaled upon his cock the moment he rolled them around, her thighs tightening as she methodically shifted around him ".mmmhmmm." She managed to get out as her hands ran over his as he massaged her breasts. 

Each moevment over him cause her moans to get louder and louder as her eyes closed, biting her own lower lip as she moved faster, feeling the need to scream out as her walls clenched him like a vise. 

It was something that felt so wonderful, something that let so long in the making that she hadn't cared about protection. All she wanted was him.

"odd!" She moaned out louder as her breasts bounced slightly as she rode him faster and faster, feeling the pressure become overwhelming as her hands went to his chest. She wanted all of him inside her. No pulling out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor