Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ed

Universal OOC COMPLETED: To The Writers

2 posts in this topic

Writers,

Although delayed, welcome home! It has been a great few weeks of change, instability, and hard work. However, we have weathered yet another storm and I can see the bright future for MA once again!

The history of MA’s beginnings and our story up until now is filled with rich love and more wondrous moments than bad. We have made wonderful decisions and controversial mistakes. MA is not a perfect site, but there is such much beauty within her flaws. Not to mention, the beauty each writer brings every single day.

Another move wasn't something myself or any of the members of the Site Coven took lightly. However, behind the scenes, our site was vulnerable on the JCINK server. We were experiencing issues with certain portions of the site and felt it would be best to create something we could truly own. We attempted, for hours upon hours, to transfer everything to make the move as seamless as possible. I will ever be grateful to Chris, the former co-site owner with me, for his help and contribution. However, it was not meant to be and we weren't able to perform the transfer. We have been forced to rise above it - rebuild better and stronger than ever!

We will continue to grow, policies will shift, and writers will create. I am truly thankful, each day, to have this place to give to those who need a home. Your love and patience means the world to me. So thank you <3

MA is back. And here to stay!

All my love,

Ed

4 people like this

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN PRESERVED FOR POSTERITY.

Please note: you may move any topic back for RP/reposting if you so deem. Just PM @Ed, @Emily, @Kristie, or @Rose.