Since finding out who she was and what had happened she felt like she needed to explore her options she needed to find out more about her life with Marcus. Even though it broke her in half leaving Kenneth alone without any explanation she had no choice. Tatiana was a mother and she needed to see her little girl, though she was probably all grown up right now, she hoped to see Voila. Marcus had given her a place to meet him and then they would travel away together, her memory was rusty of location so she was unsure where they would be going and what not. Once there with a couple of bags packed she smiled at him. "Lets go" before she changed her mind, gulping she let him take her bags and put them in the transport before they headed off. Sitting there she sighed and looked out the window, bye London for now, hello where ever.

"I'm glad I found you..." he said, a momentary change In His tone as he spoke to her. Over the years, Marcus had slowly changed from the demanding overbearing vampire to the overprotective semi soft (thanks to their daughter) one with a somewhat idealistic sense of vulnerability, mainly due to raising a daughter without Tatiana there.

he honestly had no clue what he was doing despite the more than hundreds of centuries in this earth.

"i don't live in the same castle in the south of London.." he said as he got in the transport and it wisked them awayto godrics hollow, pulling up to a smaller castle type at the end of the street.

" home.." he said as the car stopped at the front gate and slowly opened up to let them in, the driver opening the door and grabbing the bags for them while Marcus held out his hand to led Tatiana in

"viola is around somewhere...she's the spitting image of you...a spitfire too."

"Why?" She asked to his comment about being happy to have finally finding her. It wasn't like Marcus to suddenly be so nice so she wondered what his agend was, was this his plan the whole time. Knowing she would take the potion and find out who she was destroying her relationship partly with Kenneth. In bid to win her back? She had no idea what games he was playing she was sure was running right into the crossfire by being here. Hearing he no longer lived in the enchanted home where she had once called home she pouted a little. "I rather enjoyed that house it was enchanting, great for holding balls and such" after all that's how she first fell for him, when he kissed her at the first ball of his. It had been a fulfilling evening to say the least. 

The ride hadn't taken long well not that she was counting but she enjoyed the ride. So they were still in London that kinda sucked but at least she could finally be herself and see what she had been missing. "does viola know what happened to me? Was she okay with you leaving me?" She had to ask because well she had no idea what was going to happen if and when she came across her daughter. Up until now she had forgotten about them both and that was all Marcus fault, it was still overbearing and overwhelming as she sighed not wanting to move from the transport. Finally getting out she stood by watching as the guy took their stuff to the main door. Tat followed after unsure this was a good idea after all. As Marcus lead her in she could hear faint noises. Her name was whispered as she turned to see who it was she knocked back as someone tackled her hugging her. Tat fell happily to the floor her daughter in her arms as she snuggled into her, holding her close. Viola had changed she had her looks but Marcus's eyes. They didn't speak for a while just holding each. 

"..I'll explain later.." he said, his tone changing back to his regular stuff self as their daughter came running out like a speeding bullet. A spitting image of her mother "..viola.." he started as he looked to her and quickly stopped when she looked back as if telling him no without so much as a word.

"your stubborn streak too." He said looking to them on the ground with an almost disgusted sneer. He hated the dirt "...I'm sure your mother would like to see the house..." he said, watching viola help her mother out.

"I still have the other place...I just moved here when I was looking for you." He said to tat "..I'm not letting some vagrant live in our home.." he added, holding out his arm for her as viola stood there with them, not saying anything "..maybe some dinner and we can catch up..."

Tat nodded her head unsure why he was being mysterious his tone changed at his words as she sighed annoyed with him, Viola smelt so good she was part human which made her feel so confused as she held her close still. Tat could hear her heart beating and grinned, Viola was something special, it was a shame Tatiana had to die, though she would of been long gone and wouldn't be here right now if that wasn't the case. Running her fingers through her daughters hair she hummed softly. Tears stung her eyes as she closed them holding them in she had been waiting for this for years, and now it was here she couldn't be happier. "Marcus it's fine leave her she's excited to see me" tat hissed softly as she opened one of her bright blue eyes looking at him as tears fell down her cheek. Tat laughed at his comment and shook her head as Viola shifted and stood close but not in a hugging position anymore. Seeing the way he looked at her and stared at him hatefully why was he trying to ruin the reunion of Viola and her mother. Hearing his words she jumped up and took Viola's hand and shook her head, "No Marcus I don't I came here for Viola I want to see her room and hear about her life" she said making her intentions clear she wasn't going to be sucked in by him. Tat promised herself that not just for her but for Kenneth. "Viola sweet show me the way" Viola looked up at her father as if waiting to be told she could. Tat had forgot how Marcus used to be around her, always the leader always the dominate one. It made her groan out as she took her daughters hand and lead them down the hallway having no idea where she was going but she could smell Viola down this way, so she assumed it was that way.

Marcus sighed out, pinching the bridge of his nose as the two of them spoke "..you two really are going to be the death of me..If I wasn't well already.." he said with a slightly chuckle. He couldn't help but inwardly grin as both the girls in his life looked to him, Marcus already nodding yes as Tatiana pulled viola towards the house  and down the hall "..you know where to find me.." he called out, heading into  his office to finish up some papers before he perked his head up, looking towards the door as he could hear them down the hall.

it was like he had a full home again. He had spent so long looking for her and honestly he regretted letting her off to enjoy her own life. He regret letting that thing give her that potion, to let her off on her own way. But she was here now and still an inkling of what he felt for her all those many years ago came rushing back as he could hear viola eagerly showing Tatiana her room.

pushing away from his desk and locking up his office, Marcus slowly made his way down the hall, a soft curl of his lip gracing his strong features as he stood off to the side of the doorway, listening In on what they were doing before he leaned on the doorframe and watched them, not saying anything as the slow smile still lingered on his face.

it was like he was actually proud of the both of them, feeling some assimilance of joy for a brief moment.

Tatiana couldn't help but get amused at the sight of seeing Marcus pinch the bridge of his nose. "You wouldn't have it any other way though" she teased him as she grinned trying not to laugh. He had clearly forgotten that she had been stubborn before she had been off on her own doing as she pleased. Tat turned her head away as she looked at her daughter with the biggest grin she had missed her so much and now she's fully grown she had missed out on so much. Once Marcus had left then to it she gave herself all to voila. Letting her talk and catch up and Tatiana braided her hair for her like she used to when she was smaller. 

Tatiana of given the chance would of never let Marcus use the potion on her before. She could of coped with the trauma yes it happened to her a lot as she had been desirable back then. But thoese people were now dead. By her hands and Marcus and the vampire coven leaders. If things hadn't changed then she would still be his and they would be happy right now it was all his own fault but she still didn't get why he did it. 

Viola held out a scrap book and tat took it as it was about her adventures she had been on with Marcus while Tatiana was missing. Tat wondered what he had said to her when she never came home after she was kidnapped. Did he still say she was missing or did he tell her the truth something she would find out for herself when they spoke alone. 

viola was flicking through the pages of the book showing Tatiana when she looked up to see Marcus was leaning in the room. Seeing the smile on his face she motioned for him to join them both for a little while. 

Marcus stood there watching them, a soft spot still in his cold dead heart as he looked to Tatiana who motioned for them to join "..for a bit.." he said as she moved closer, pulling up a chair near the bed and looking at the scrapbook with them.

"she really does look like you inso many ways" he said, looking at the book then sitting back to watch them. Marcus wasn't sure what else to say as he watched viola And Tatiana looking at pictures and memories of what happened while they had been looking for her "..and I still have our home in London..this was just closer to you.." he said to Tatiana.

sucking in a soft breath, Marcus sat straight in the chair "..viola...hun...I don't mean to cut this short..but I'd really like to spend some time with mother before dinner..do you mind.." he said,looking to her then tat "..I promise after dinner we can do whatever you want.."

Tat just waited for his reply as he stood and she watched him as viola kept flicking through talking about her life experiences. As he joined her pulling up a chair she smiled turning her head back towards the next page which was decorated with actual sand, shells and seaweed which must be old. None of it smelt and she couldn't help but read certain things off the page like swimming, fish and sunshine. 

Hearing his comment she smiled she could see herself in her daughter though viola had Marcus's eyes. "I guess that's a blessing" she said still grinning as she turned to Marcus to watch him lean back in the chair. "I would love to visit it soon if that's possible. It's where everything happened. It would feel more welcoming then this place seeing as I've never been here before" that and she wanted to relive her old life for a night. The ballroom, the attict, his office and much more. Tat could go alone she didn't mind she just wanted to feel more at ease. 

Viola nodded her head closing rhe book and book and smiled at both of them before putting it away and grabbing her laptop. Tat stood up and kissed her head before moving to the hallway waiting for Marcus. Once he was out and closed he door she looked at him. "So what do you want?" She said walking a little away and folded her arms unsure how to present herself. 

"..I only got this place because it was closer like I said."  Marcus answered once more as he nodded to viola when she was leaving. When tat asked about the big house, Marcus let his hand lay over hers as he stood there with her.

"..certainly..we can plan an event...maybe invite a few people..maybe a welcome home party." He said with a rather husky sound to his voice "..I'm glad that you are home love.." he said to her, a glisten of something showinf for a slight moment.

he was unsure of her thoughts  overall but he hoped that she was glad to be home.

"I know you've said I think it's lovely but it holds no memories" that was all she gave him a small smile. Things were still rather tense between them. As he placed his hand over hers she gulped and looked at him, her eyes wide a little as she brushed him off slowly. 

Tatiana shrugged at the idea of having a welcome home party. "I'm not sure that's wise Marcus. I'm just adjusting to this I know it would be fun to see your family and the vampire council again but not sure" she didn't want a fuss she was happy with dinner with him and viola. "Thank you, happy to be here" she said cupping his cheek without meaning to and walked a little away in search of her stuff. Where ever that was she turned with a smile to her lips. "Show me around?" She said as she slipped away down the corridor. 

Marcus coukdntbhekp but growl slightly as she pulled away, not used to having another female pull from him the way she did. When she spoke of his family and the council, Marcus nodded as she walked down the hall "..sone other time.." he said, following her, watching her hips sway as she walked, feeling an old forgotten lust that he had not used since she left.

Opening the door to his room, Marcus invited her in, the door almost shutting silently behind her ""..this is my room...dark curtains for when I do decide to take a relax to myself" he said as he walked up behibd her , no noise and slowly started caressing her neck, his hands shaking around her waist and down towards her thighs "..or we can make use of the bed.." he said as his hands dipped lower, starting to rub her through her clothes.

Her brow arched as he growled at her she guessed it was because she reject him. But what else was she supposed to do. The guilt corsed brought her body, as she thought of the whole situation. Tat hasn't come back for him it was viola she was back for. That made her sound cruel but she couldn't help but want to know their daughter. "Maybe yes" it had overwhelmed her the first time they had balls. But now there would be so many questions did his family know what happened to her? Did they know what Marcus has done to her? Who knew she didn't know a lot. 

As he lead her down the hallway more and opened a door she walked in after him. Hearing the door close behind them softly with a small click. "Marcus I didn't want to see your room..." she said shaking her head softly amused that he brought her in here. His room was like his old room so dark with the curtains closed, though she could still see. Her body shuddered at his touch as he caresses her neck, her eyes closed for a moment the touch wasn't new but it hasn't been felt in a while. The way he touched her made her body squirm beneath him. As his hands traveled down to her waist she noticed his hands were shaking as he came to her thigh. A groan escaped her lips as he touched her sweet spot but she pushed him away. Even though her body was aching for him she moved towards the window. "That would be unwise" her voice husky.

Marcus couldn't help but continue, feeling the way her body ached for his touch, despite her saying that would be unwise. Instead he watched her for a bit, like when he first had met her, his gaze following her every move as she moved towards the window "..oh would it.." he said with an almost heated growl, knowing the windows were bolted shut as he stepped to her rather quickly and picked her up against the wall, pinning her as he pressed against her thighs "..don't you like it.." he whispered in her ear, letting his teeth lightly graze her neck as he held her to the wall, his free hand roaming over her body, wanting to get a reaction from her as he moved towards her thighs, wanting to touch her.

"..Come..on...I know you want to.." he said with a challenge laced behind his words. She had always been stubborn and he knew how to get to her. By tell her she couldn't handle it.

marcus lifted her from the wall and dropped her on the bed, pinning her hands to the bed for s moment before he skimmed his hands under her waist band and stripped them off, letting his lips caress her sweet spot, his tongue moving through her lower folds for a moment. Oh how his missed her.

Tatiana was breathing hard something she didn't need to do but out of habit she did. Something things she couldn't ever get used to like the fact she didn't blink, unless she had toe the fact she didn't need to breath as it did nothing anyway she didn't need oxygen. Her head cocked as she noticed the windows were bolted and wondered why that was. Her eyes were on the outside the garden was beautiful Marcus always had a good eye for a garden and decorations for the house and everything. As he approached her her vampire sense overloaded as he pinned her against the wall. Her mouth opened into a gasp, as he pressed against her thighs she looked at him a low growl escaped her lips. Her eyes darkened as she glared at him, as his teeth grazed against her skin she closed her eyes biting her lower lip. Why was he doing this to her torturing her when she was already weak. As his hand roamed her she hummed softly until he touched her inner thigh and she gave a coy smirk in response muttering nothing. 

"What makes you so sure?" She asked flirting with him as she opened her eyes to gaze at him. Marcus always had brought the best out of her, he knew when to challenge her and when to stay away, something she had admired when they had been together. Tatiana owed him he made her immortal and have her their child, viola a perfect being. 

As he moved her from from the wall to the bed and pinned her to it she could of easily forced him away but something inside her wanted this, needed this. His hands slid underneath her and pulled off her underwear well the black laced ones. Before he went down on her teasing her with his mouth her hips buckled hungrily to meet his mouth as she groaned. Her hands trailing the silk sheets pulling them. "Oh god Marcus" escaped her lips. 

Marcus smirked a bit as he heard her words, then went back to teasing her with his mouth as she called out his name, bucking up to meet the sensation "How can I be sure...mm..by this" he got against her lower folds, waiting for a moment before delving his tongue deep inside her, wanting to hear her squeal out like she had when they first got together. Moving his tongue in and out rather quickly, Marcus had already removed his attire, completely naked as he continued,wanting her to beg for him to let her release as he enjoyed her.

"..mmm my beautiful minx.." he called out, moving his tongue faster as faster into her as his fingers danced over her clit, to intensify the sensation "..come on..let it go.." he called out as he waited for her to get close before he stopped, standing before her in all his rather impressive glory l.

Moans escaped her mouth as he pressed harder into her using his mouth and tongue lapping her up like a blood bag or human, but she enjoyed it rather to much. It reminded her of the good times they had shared which technically they were married so it wasn't like she was doing any harm? gulping back as she tried to hide the guilt eating away at her as she enjoyed every second. As he pushed his tongue deeper inside her fucking her, she cried out softly her hands ripping the sheets as she growled softly purring almost as she called his name. Tatiana wasn't that close but a few more minuets and she would erupt in his face. Unable to hold it back he always was good at finding her sweet spot instantly and driving her insane until she came.  "Don't hold back" her words flirtatious as she bite down hard on her lower lip making herself bleed so when he was ready he could taste her, and she could taste herself. Her hips buckled widely against his mouth, hard and fast meeting him like for like. "Not just yet" her words husky as she was very close.

"..oh you want more.." he said with an almost heated growl, slipping back down to her thighs and delving his tongue back in harder and faster than before, his hands on her stomAch as he hummed against her clit.

something so foreign about being with her made it that much more exciting as he rubbed her clit faster and faster "..mmm Tatiana .," he moaned out against her lower folds, lapping up her juices as he tries to hold on a bit more but couldn't.

in mere seconds, Marcus removed his tongue from her and replaced his tongue with his rather hard cock, slamming deep inside her and clawing at the bedsheets as he began tucking her harder and harder, wanting to hear her unravel as he gave her everything "..mmm fuck.," he called out as he rocked their bodies harder and faste agsibdt the bed, unsure of how much longer he would be able to hold on.

it had been far too long.

Tatiana nodded at his words of course she wanted more she was dripping, and so very turned on for him something about reconnecting had sparked something deep inside her. Her rules went out the window clearly as she lay there with him between her thighs pleasuring her, as he slipped his tongue back in and used his fingers to rub her she cried out harder as she rocked her hips meeting him. It felt so good as she moaned purring as she was almost there, to close. It wasn't long until he pulled away just as she was about to release making her moan sitting up before he pulled her closer as he pushed himself deep within and began to pound into her. Her hands helped keep her still as she pounded into her making her moan, crying out for more, harder, and faster. Her body was getting close again she could feel the build in the pit of her stomach as she looked at him. Gripping him she flipped them so she was now on top, pushing herself up so her hands were placed on bottom of her thighs half on his stomach she rode him softly at first. Taking him in all slowly, before she picked up the pace, if they were doing this she wanted to explore everything.

Marcus gritted his teeth As he fucked her. He was nearly close, wanting to fill her in more ways than one but was taken by surprise when she flipped him onto his back, feeling her riding him. His senses were lit ablaze just knowing that she was doing this of her own accord, wanting her to want to be with him.

a growl of heated arousal filled the room, nipping his lower lip as her brought his hands to roam up her stomach "..mmm tat.." he called out, his eyes shutting for a mere moment as his hands reached her hips. He was allowing her to control the speed, something he had only ever done. But he wanted her all to himself.

Since last being together she had experienced a lot of sex and since then finding out what she did and didn't like but of course Marcus already knew that, she expected the same from him seeing as he let her go and all. When they had been together a long time a go, Marcus was always the one in control and always the one on top. Now it was different she was different as she rode him harder. The urge to let go was overbearing but she held onto it wanting to enjoy him like this for a moment, her hips slowed and then sped up as he held onto her waist. "Ugh this feels good" she moaned running her hand down his chest as she smirked at him.

It was a completely new and utterly euphoric sensation to marcus as he let tatiana take the regins, letting her control things, this once, letting her have her own way in things even though in his head it was hard as hell to just not pin her down ans clamp onto her. Restraint was the key.

Marcus had changed quite a bit all these years and it showed as he lookes up to her, the need to have her back home taking over in more ways than one as her growl with an animalistic reverberation as his fingers gripped her hips tightly " fuck tat.." He seethed out as he thrust up higher into wanting to go deeper than her ever had before.

Being with him was easy as she had been many moons ago when they were together as she rode him and he allowed her she couldn't help but feel happy about it as well he wasn't one to control, he controlled you. As he thrusted up getting inside her deeper she moaned softly and picked up the pace though this wasn't over as she slid off him and lowered herself down his body. Her mouth kissing his delicate white pale skin down past his stomach down to his thighs. Nibbling his skin softly she mused as she leaned up and licked the tip of his cock, slowly before running her tongue down his shaft. Before her hand cupped his shaft and her mouth lowered down on it, as she bobbed her head up and down. humming she closed her eyes enjoying this, she had never done this before to him and she was sure he would be confused that she was doing this, but also so turned on. Taking him all in she bobbed her head up and down his entire length, going faster, slower and faster.

Yes he was confused as to what she was doing. The sensation of her mouth on his member brought a gutroll growl sound that reverberated off the walls a bit as he gripped the bed beneath him, thanking the stars that their daughter had her headphones in "mghgnnmmm" he growled out, a mix of sebsation sweeping over his cold body az if almost sparking something new.

It felt good.

Marcus couldnt help but watch for a moment as her looked to what she was she was doing to him, still confused a bit before he lay back and closed his eyes, growling out as he enjoyed the sensation, becoming even more turned on than before " fuck that feels so good..."

Her cheeks sucked in as her head moved up and down his shaft using her vampire speed to speed up and then down as she wanted him to last longer, that and she didn't want his come in her mouth. After a while she pulled off his shaft so her mouth worked on his sack, as she gently sucked each ball teasing his shaft with her hand as she pumped him. "mhm" she whispered softly as she then moved her head slowly to his tip, and circled her tongue around the end before she began to take him in her mouth again, moving her head up and then down, again and again, normal speed this time. Her eyes closed and her cheeks sucked in making it tight for him.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.