Professor Samantha Brayden

Enjoying the Aussie open

18 posts in this topic

With the sun shining down on the ship rather nicely, Sammy came out of her room wearing this, heading towards the bar area to get something cold to drink and to dip her toes in the cool waters of the pool. 

She might as well enjoy herself before they hit the first port. She had planned on taking her students to see some of the sights on the first port. It was one of her favorite places while on tour.

Sammie sat down on the edge of the pool, lifting up her coverup and tossing it into a lounge chair as she dipped her toes into the pool while sitting on the edge, drinking a strawberry daiquiri as she looked out over the view.

Felix had been asked to go on a school trip with the beauxbatons staff. He was French ministry worker so that made sense to him. He was currently in the food canteen on board eating a late breakfast, well brunch. He had a massive fry up with extra bacon with no fat, mushrooms and toast normal not fried. Felix worked hard to keep his body beautiful he needed to be fit for his role as head auror. Once finished he downed his water and cleaned up him plates and stuff before heading to the bar. He wanted to read a newspaper and catch up on sport if it was on. As he walked in he headed to he bar and ordered a mocktail he didn't drink booze. He never liked the taste of it, or enjoyed the effects of it. It was passion fruit infusion with lots of ice. Grabbing the glass he sipped it as he looked at the tv on the wall. 

Sammie stood up from her seat by the pool, making her way back over towards the bar, giving the barkeep her glass m, her hair now down over her shoulders as she leaned against the bar "..lemonade please.." she said "..don't think I need the strawberry stuff." She added then thanking the stag as she gave him a tip, smiling towards the guy sitting there looking at the tv.

he was rather nice looking.

"Hello.." she smiled, her blonde locks fluttering slightly in the wind as she looked to him sipped on her lemonade then turned back to face the pool "..its rather nice out..." she commented as she looked towards the guy "..care to join for a swim.?" She asked him, motioning towards the pool, swimsuit hugging her curves in all the right places.

Felix truthfully hadn't dated anyone in months, maybe a year he had slept with one woman since the break up with his ex girlfriend, they had both wanted other things she had wanted marriage and children right away and he didn't. He was just living his life he didn't want to be tied so he set her free. Sipping his drink even more as he watched the rugby teams throttle each other, by tackling each other and more he winced as there was a head to head collision.

Felix had been stuck in the game as he heard a voice saying hello it took a while to realize that she was talking to him, "Um Hello" he said giving her a small smile as he turned to look at her. He didn't look at her to long as he turned back to look at the Tv. "I haven't been outside I've just woke up really" he said with a small chuckle draining more of his drink. "If you give me like ten minutes I would need to go dress appropriately" he said looking at her as he sipped more of his drink.

"Well I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." She smiled a bit, blonde locks fluttering lightly in the breeze as she stood there "...would be nice to have some company" she added as she ran a hand through her hair.

sammie took a sip of her lemonade as she waited for a moment before heading hack to the pool side to wait for him to join here. She didn't really have many to talk to, being newly acquainted to head of Marsouin. She had been asked by her friend Sage to teach dance at the school and she had been more than happy to accept. It was her home school and she misses it to be honest.

taking another sip, Sammy sat down by the edge of the pool, dipping her toes in the cool water a small she waited for him to join. Though she didn't know his name, he seemed nice enough.

Hearing that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon he nodded his head still engrossed in the game. "Sure I'll come sit outside I suppose that won't hurt" he said with a smile as she turned to look at her. Seeing the breeze was blowing her hair, he didn't understand why girls didn't tie it all up so it didn't annoy them. He watched as she got up and walked off he nodded his head and went back to his cabin using his card to open the door. Inside he stripped off and pulled on a baby blue pair of shorts and grabbed his flip flops and a towel, sunglasses and cream. He made his way back to the pool and took up a sun lounger and kicked his flip flops off. Placing his things down he looked around to see the blonde beauty and smiled at her as she was by the pool.

"..come on.. the water is nice.." she said as she saw him come up, trying to be friendly as it was vacation and her friend Sage said she needed to get out more. Sammie sat down her glass of lemonade on the table then went back to the pool, dipping her toes in as she waited for him to join "...im Samantha by the way...Samanatha brayden..." she said as she greeted when he came over. 

Most people when they heard her name, asked if she was the choreographer but he didn't look like the type.

"...I teach Dance at ze school." She said as she looked to him, her blue eyes sparkling slightly as she looked to him.

Getting up at her words he made his way towards her and sat down sipping his legs into the water. "Nice to meet you, in Felix Xavier" he said with a grin to his lips as he moved his legs in the water. Before he pushed himself off the ledge into the water going under and then surfaced. Running his hair through his hair shaking access water from his body as he stood in the water it wasn't that deep. Well not in this area anywhere as it was waist deep. Catching what she said about teaching dance at beauxbatons he nodded his head. "That's awesome I work in the ministry head auror" he said with a grin. He was proud of his work. 

Samantha smiled as he smiled back to her, intriguing himself "..nice to meet you Monsieur Felix.." she said as she let her toes wiggle a bit more before she pushed off into the water, letting her hair get wet as she then came back up, smoothing it back as the beads rolled down between her breasts as she looked to him.

"..that is interesting." She said as he spoke of his profession "..before I teach at ze school..I worked as a choreographer for many of ze celebrities..muggle and magical..until my friend Sage asked me to teach....I did 'ave a lot of performances at the last ministry function.." she added, standing there close to him.

The water was cool on his skin as he moved a little down so the water was a little deeper. The swimming pool was massive, which was good thing as there were lots of students and other staff in it. "You too" he said with a grin. He couldn't help but watch as she pushed off the ledge and headed his way. 

"That's amazing, though I'm not into celeberities myself I find them dull" that and they were mostly stuck up and just plain rude in general. "Maybe I can watch you dance one time then when the next performance is on" he said splashing her. 

"..well I'm not rude like most of zem " she said, laughing a bit as she splashed him back. She was actually enjoying herself. When he said maybe he could watch her dance next time, Sammie smiled slightly and nodded "depends ok if I get asked again..you know..new minister and all"

Sammie ran a hand through her wet hair as she moved closer towards him, waiting for a moment before splashing him back quit a bit then laughing as she swam off.

He nodded his head "Well you don't seem rude quiet the opposite" he said smiling at her and nodded his head again at her next words. "That's fine I'll be looking forward to it" he smirked at her. As she splashed him and then swam off, diving into the water below her he swam underneath, wrapping his arms around her waist as he resurface he brought her closer to him and grinned. "I got you, what do I get in return" he smirked at her.

Samantha smiled a bit as he spoke "..merci.." she said before she had swam down. It was a mere moments when he swam up, pulling her closer to him, their noses practically touching as he he said that he got her and what did he get in return "I...um.." she started to say, trying to look to him, their lips touching in the process.

"..." she started then looked to his lips and back, unsure if she should try that again or not.

As she thanked him he just gave her a simple nod of his head, as he waited for some witty words from her he was surprised when she kissed him and pulled away instantly. As he smiled he cupped her cheek and leaned in and kissed her again, deepening the kiss waiting for her to let him, once she opened her mouth he invaded it slowly with his tongue, tasting her, letting their tongues dance before pulling away grinning, as he moved them against the wall of the pool. Trapping her between him and the wall he leaned in and kissed her again, deepening the kiss once more, his eyes closed as he held her tight.

Sammie was about to say sorry for kissing him as she opened her mouth but she was taken aback by the moment he kissed her, his tongue slowly and methodically invading her mouth then pulling back with a grin on his face. Only thing was. She didnt know he had. Her eyes were closed, she had been breathing a little heavy in that moment and still trying to catch hee breath that she hadbt realized he stopped for a moment.

It was only mere seconds that she felt his arms go arounds her and pin hee to the side of the pool, tightly and began kissing her again, an inadvertent whimper escaping her lips with a deep need for more as hee hands came up for a moment as if she waa going to push him away but instead put her hands on his chest and actually leaned into the kiss and started kissing back with soft moans.

If he wanted something he generally had his way as he kissed her back, as he pinned her against the pool side, this was quiet hot from his point a view and not just because it was super hot outside in the pool. As she kissed him back he smiled pressing into her even more, he wasn't turned on as that would be weird there were kids around and they were in water, which reminded him they couldn't get freaky, here right now. Hearing her soft moans he pulled away, letting her go from the wall as he pushed back into the water on his back. "You aren't bad at kissing" he teased softly with a wink.

Sammie shook her head as he pulled back, splashing him with water as he moved away when he lay back and hears his words "tease.." She jomed abit, understandinng why he wasnt doing anything else. 

Sammie waited for a moment before movongg away from the wall and grabbing his foot and pulling him u der water and laughing for a moment before quickly moving away towards the deeper ebd of the pool, the adult area marked off due to the bar area being down there.

"Cant catch me" she joked a bit as she swam for a  bit before ducking under the water and hiding behind the waterfall.

Seeing her shake her head he smirked knowing he was deffiently a tease. “Always a tease”he smirked winking at her as he licked his lower lip as it was dry no other intention. As he swam on his back he moved softly in the water using his feet and hands to navigate himself. Feeling her hand on his foot as she dunk him down he held his breath before getting to his feet and surfaced. As she swam away he smirked and dove under the water and chased her into the adult area. 

Swimming underneath her he turned around so his legs is legs wrapped around her waist and pushed out of the water holding her. Picking her up he walked and then dropped her in the water and swam off and reached the wall first as he hovered in the deeper end not being able to reach the bottom. His head against the side as. Woman who was attending to everyone with drinks wore practically nothing, gosh she was hot. He whistled at her and smirked as she flustered, he did it on purpose wanted to see what Sammy did. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor